The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did they get the outside table set with the firepit in the middle of the table? Probably some stray ember that caught onto the big pile of boxes at the back of the garage. I’m glad one of their children has cleared that one up 🤣 They were obviously home at the time for it to have been spotted with just a little smoke damage to the brickwork. Most likely cause was Chris doing something though.

Could they get into trouble for fabricating lies regarding our emergency services and other official services such as SS?
No not really, they are deliberately vague about it all so that it gets sympathy from the weirdos who like them but doesn’t actually amount to anything. It’s sad fishing

Reactions: 11
Regarding the fire. Esmé gave a date of when it apparently happened. Yeah I’m sure she’s gonna remember that 🤥. Either Chris dropped a butt which caused it or did it on purpose and he’s told Lazy it was a stalker to start the narrative that they’re safer running away, or, nothing at all happened and they’ve just now given that random year to try and put Tattle of the scent as we’ve found nothing on the reported records. Not even those thick twats would leave a mountain of tit that would easily go up in flames in a place that’s already been targeted.
Just seen her comment, if it was the garage whoever started it would have been spotted surely? They would have had to run across the field of a garden, or walk round the side of the house, past the huge glass doors and back round.

Even if they were out, they have cctv don't they?

Likely Chris trying to burn all those cardboard boxes.
2022 she says it happend, if they felt that unsafe after not long living there wouldn't they have done something about it then.

Reactions: 18
Last year my induction hob switched on when my cat walked on it and set fire to an egg carton and a tea towel... I reported it to the police but my cat wasn't arrested. 😭

Ive decided to move to Dubai for my own safety too. I was thinking Damac2... does anyone recommend Primose subdivision?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Burn baby burn , the channel it dying. Burn baby Burn creepy is fleeing the taxman 🎶🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a load of tit they speak. All I can say is if it is true then how irresponsible leaving empty boxes and all that tit underneath the stairs for months instead of taking it to the tip. All that stuff was a clear fire risk being there. It’s just lie after lie after lie with them and they have the kids doing it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has it been said they’ve got standing tickets? I just assumed they are up in the gods, despite getting vip tickets

Reactions: 5
Is anyone already doing a new thread? If not, I don't mind doing it but you'll have to bear with me a mo.
---

Here you go... 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.