The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unemptied bins in hot temperatures, bet that place smells fragrant.

These people they are hanging around with are bad news, you don’t suddenly become that pally. They want something from the Inghams be it some kind of scam or access to the girls(Esme).

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have said it before Big Saz will be none the wiser if their bills and mortgage are not being paid for Pylon Palace.

The thing is she is up tit creek without a paddle if she wanted to fly home.Stupid woman but does she deserve everything that is coming too her 🤷‍♀️

Those poor kids.

Reactions: 26
The absolute state of the bathroom 🤢🤢
Definitely sounds like a lot going on behind the scenes and not how they expected things to be!
Those sanitary pads open and used like that in the bin with toddlers wandering around 🤢🤢 Is the heat getting to them that much that they’ve lost sense of basic cleanliness now?! I think that’s probably what some of the rooms look like normally at the manor on a day to day basis

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Notice he said they got to set up a bank account for Isabelle
A girl coming up to 19 without a bank account. Just like her mother without access to a bank card. Why the actual duck are these grown women allowing some greasy, slimy groomer to control their finances whilst pimping out his next victim, Esme, to whoever.

Jesus Christ, this is absolutely wild.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I think they have already been scammed. I reckon they have used an unscrupulous immigration company to try and get them Visa’s (rhere are a lot of them about if you read immigration forums). Its not an easy process to get a Visa and looking at. the requirements for Dubai they certainly dont meet the educational requirements so getting a property or being an instawanker is there only option.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
A girl coming up to 19 without a bank account. Just like her mother without access to a bank card. Why the actual duck are these grown women allowing some greasy, slimy groomer to control their finances whilst pimping out his next victim, Esme, to whoever.

Jesus Christ, this is absolutely wild.
Maybe has to be a Dubai account?

Reactions: 10
They do know if they gonna get Izzy driving lessons in Dubai and she does pass , she can’t drive in the UK as she has to have a UK license

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They must be hemorrhaging money at this rate, also I reckon the heat is really getting to Sarah shes so out of breath!

Reactions: 30
I just saw Izzy's vlog pop up on my recommended, which is odd as I don't watch her channel. Creepy must have had a right old time of himself filming that. It been made to look like it was just the two girls there (there's a small clip of one of the younger kids), and if someone didn't know who the Minghams were they'd think it was two friends on holiday. Creepy has done that intentionally. The highly edited, cinematic (in his mind) styling is quite different to the daily tit show on their main channel. He's definitely trying to up his game, presenting the girls in a more sophisticated (again, in his mind only) light. There's something very unnerving about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I was saying to my hubby after watching this vlog that I couldn’t dream of leaving a hotel room/airbnb etc in a state like that. It’s disgusting. It’s someone else’s property and you are their guest. We went to Krakow earlier this year and I full on panicked in the hotel because my hair leaked its red dye and it got on their white towels so I told reception and apologised profusely and they really didn’t mind. Leaving a place in such a state (yes even if you tidy it up Sarah) is beyond 1. Lazy 2. Disgusting 3. Disrespectful 4. Unhygienic and 4. A disgrace. How dare they be so disrespectful to a property that is not theirs? I pity whoever rents it when they leave, it must smell absolutely ripe in there and given that they’re leaving used pads unwrapped around the bathroom in the heat that it is (no Sarah air con doesn’t make the scenario better or more justified). Vile. Just, vile.

Reactions: 28
Missed that one. I still think her regular youtube uploads are part of her visa conditions as work.
Well her attempts at posting regular vlogs is a pretty piss poor attempt, she has nothing interesting to say or show and basically just shows a tiny amount of what people have already seen on the main channel!! If that’s how it’s starting off, it’s only gonna get worse .

Reactions: 31
I post this in most threads but how lucky are we that we get to watch this tit show unfold. It's just getting worse for them isn't it hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 40
would love to know why it takes Chris so long to get ready in the morning? I mean, forgetting to dry himself after a shower would explain the wet look 😰😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Have this Suze and raj been seen on camera? Or just spoken too and about and heard on camera?

Reactions: 9
Look at the state of her skin, Issy you especially
They are pigs, I would never let them rent my place, you are living in a desert everything needs to be wiped down on the daily inside and out
I’m in Florida at the moment and you cannot leave a crumb on the counters without getting ants and one the find their way in it’s hard to stop them

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else feel really sick looking at that bin in the toilet 🤮 They are actual filthy pigs!! That house was crawling. It’s a hazmat team they will need in after they have gone.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.