The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't post the whole email because it's just a repeat of the same old tit but this is apparently what he earned this month 🤥🤥
I love it when he says “ faceless YouTube Channel “ when he puts his kids or wife on the thumbnail of every single one 🤣. He’s clearly got a folder on his laptop titled ‘ copy and paste ‘. Wonder how much he paid Raj for it. Even with the routine screenshots of his bank transactions when he says “ look what you could also have “. It’s clear as day he’s just moving money between accounts and leaving the notifications on his Home Screen to screen shot them at once. I tried it with my Lloyds bank and I was able to have three notifications showing at once. He’s so transparent and should be called Casper.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She could easily get partnerships if she gets an audience by producing good and non-generic content and does not include her stepfather in her videos.
She'll still be wearing the shackles though, whether Chris is featured or not.

If she really wanted to make a go of it then she should've stayed in the UK and dropped the Ingham, rebranding herself under her real name. She's not really interested in being an influencer though, which is just as well really as I don't really think she has it in her.

Reactions: 19
Creepy’s new selfie since he thinks he’s ‘ left the Matrix ‘. The wet hair look, the hand gesture and the drawn on brows. Its uncanny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love it when he says “ faceless YouTube Channel “ when he puts his kids or wife on the thumbnail of every single one 🤣.
He means he has another YouTube channel that no one knows is connected to him. It could be something really random like relaxation music or ASMR.

I think he's purely moved to Dubai so we can't check his Companies House records and realise his income claims are a lie. I'm assuming UAE company accounts are private?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He means he has another YouTube channel that no one knows is connected to him. It could be something really random like relaxation music or ASMR.

I think he's purely moved to Dubai so we can't check his Companies House records and realise his income claims are a lie. I'm assuming UAE company accounts are private?
Ahhh ok my bad. I’m thinking he means the Ingham channel 🤣

Reactions: 11
At this point they are literally trolling everyone. If you got that view from a Premier Inn you'd be complaining. No-one is falling for this crap.

shitview.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_2024-06-01-09-33-58-355.jpeg

Is this an advert for Dubai port a pottys? You charging £50 a time Creepy? 😂 Sorry but there's no way a view of you doing that is worth 16 million, in fact I'd pay not to be traumatised. Even the THOUGHT of it has mentally damaged me.
---
At this point they are literally trolling everyone. If you got that view from a Premier Inn you'd be complaining. No-one is falling for this crap.

View attachment 2968131
Is he that stupid to believe anyone sitting with no money actually cares about toilet views? Maybe because thats what he cares about, but I can guarantee this would be the last thing I'd be thinking of if I was struggling for money and considering investing £50 in his scam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2968129

Is this an advert for Dubai port a pottys? You charging £50 a time Creepy? 😂 Sorry but there's no way a view of you doing that is worth 16 million, in fact I'd pay not to be traumatised. Even the THOUGHT of it has mentally damaged me.
---

Is he that stupid to believe anyone sitting with no money actually cares about toilet views? Maybe because thats what he cares about, but I can guarantee this would be the last thing I'd be thinking of if I was struggling for money and considering investing £50 in his scam.
The fact he is literally trying to sell a tit with a view of nothing is crazy. He’s really winning at life isn’t he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2968129

---

Is toilet the currency? "A 16.2 million toilet view" 😂 or does the toilet itself cost 16.2 million? Like what does that statement even mean ?

Get 16.2 million toilets by spending 50 pounds. Eh, no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

The companies house records will remain available to view. Come 30th June his accounts for the previous year should be lodged. Likely they will be late.
Even (and it will be at some stage) be dissolved it would still show up in the public records. I imagine he likely thinks along the lines of what your saying. He’s never right tho.

Reactions: 21
I won't post the whole email because it's just a repeat of the same old tit but this is apparently what he earned this month 🤥🤥
Faceless YouTube channel 🤣🤣🤣 So how does one come across this chanel he shall not talk about? If he's made that much a month, imagine how much more he would make if he promoted it? Why the secrecy?
---
View attachment 2968129

---

🤣🤣🤣 A building site? Stoonin'

I'll stick with my view of next doors greenhouse and fish pond

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't want to contaminate my devices, but his ebook is free to download. Who wants to download it and earn £10K? His course however is not £50. It costs £497 and then people can have payment plan where they pay £50 per month. You would think the payment plan is not needed as after the first month the lucky buyers of this course are supposed to make thousands. There are other options where people can get ebooks for £12/15 - I guess those are promoting his courses to push people to subscribe to them. It's the "shoe in the door" strategy..

Screenshot_20240601_115358_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
All that crap he’s posting has been created by someone else. It’s copy and paste. All the screen shots of the money supposedly going into his accounts is also copied. He’s bought into a scheme and he doesn’t have the following to make anything from it. His following are people with all manner of mental and physical ailments that don’t have disposable income. He’s scrambling to make money but he’s too simple and lacks the ability and smarts to make anything of himself. Even the channel was Sarah’s doing. Everything they do lacks commitment, ability and imagination.

Reactions: 40
View attachment 2968129

---

Next thread - To pee ( Toupee) or not to pee

• Haha
If Izzy needs a work permit for Dubai and her vlogs or only getting small amount of views so she’s only making about £20 will Chris and Sarah put her down as a child minder and if she has not changed her surname by name deed and her passport still has her real surname on they can even get round saying she is a live in child minder and her pay includes housing , food etc
She doesn’t have the (any) qualifications. She’d be expected to have the equivalent in the uk and then do what’s needed over there, and, in all likelihood she wouldn’t be doing her training just with them - necessary for a visa as a nanny/childminder.

Reactions: 12
I've always wondered who Izzy reminds me of. Not in appearance. But her dull personality shining through as she tells yet another boring story, in her almost monotone voice. But couldn't quite put my finger on it until her latest triggered reel. Gary Barlow. Nothing against Gary. But like Borabelle he is known for being quiet the dullard

• Haha
I've always wondered who Izzy reminds me of. Not in appearance. But her dull personality shining through as she tells yet another boring story, in her almost monotone voice. But couldn't quite put my finger on it until her latest triggered reel. Gary Barlow. Nothing against Gary. But like Borabelle he is known for being quiet the dullard
I wonder if he had a motivational candle burning away, in the studio, when he penned their hit song "Let it shiiiiiiiiiiiiiine".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jane and Steve ought to stop thinking about the wishes of their overgrown, 40 year old teenager and start thinking about their grandchildren who don't have any say in this tit at all.
I'd be stumping up the money and convincing Sarah to get flights back with the kids. Creepy can stay there and pretend he's on holiday for the rest of his life.
Realistically what can Jane and Steve do about it though? They aren’t the children’s legal guardians, creepy and lazy are

Reactions: 18
Good shout, as Gary Barlow also loves avoiding tax responsibilities whilst hanging around children in need 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.