The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thing is with Dubai (someone please explain lol, I live in the US, never been there) are you allowed to wear revealing clothing? I’ve heard so many different things from different people regarding the rules.
Good luck to Borabelle then because from what we saw, she's just packed her usual stripper cute clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think you’ve hit the jackpot with this.
Can't credit me, was just following a lead from the other post, but it does seem to match up! 2 bed rooms between all the kids though, that's going to be awful if it's longer term.

Reactions: 16
I think the extra bit she spoke of when at the airport was that they weren’t going to a hotel but renting a home & staying out there for an extended period of time. I don’t think there is anything more to it than that.

Reactions: 23
The stairs look similar to the photo she put up of jace.

3 bed room though, seems tiny. It's booked right till the 6th August
Oh bleeping hell, Jace has been taught to do that stupid pose that Creepy does with his hands.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m curious to know how many companies In Dubes he’s messaged to try and skank freebies knowing the company will get a lot of negativity for it. Top of my list is the theme park. Maybe jet ski business. An all u can eat buffet……

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on tattle! We’re slacking. Surely someone recognises these stairs or this bannister?! 🙄😭🤣

IMG_5735.jpeg

Dubai! 😭🤣 Them living in Dubai. I can’t wait to see Sarah rushing around the mall with her arse chewing her playsuit, frantically looking for spam and Engerlish bread! 😭🤣🤣🤣 Creepy sweating his fringe off in his beanie on the beach! I can’t!! 🤣

I do think this could just be a stopover though so all you Aussie tattlers better prepare for the cheese pasty scent of Shrek and Fiona Ingham stewing themselves in hot spring near you because they could be heading there next.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No private pool?! The whole thing is tiny 😂

They're going to offend yet more neighbours with six children screeching.
Top tip big saz do not upset anyone in Dubai ! and Izzy better not be giving the evils to anyone either or you could be back on plane without getting to pick up your tackle boxes !!

You never know who is related to who out there !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No private pool?! The whole thing is tiny 😂

They're going to offend yet more neighbours with six children screeching.
I'd be more concerned about the portable air conditioning unit. Is it because there is none inside, or is it that hot outside that's where it's needed?:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The stairs match, spot on. But I’m sure there’s millions of identical ones there. I still think they’ve bought rather than rented. Even they can’t have the brass neck to say renting a house for a few weeks is life changing. I reckon it’s a tax dodge. They’ll say they’ve moved there and stay just as long as they need to no longer have to pay tax in the UK. Businessman of the year (not) told someone that you don’t need to pay tax if you start a business from his super duper dodgy MLM course because you just register it in Dubai so then you don’t pay tax. Obviously that’s what he had done. Then probably realised that you do have to pay tax to be legal if you still live in the UK as the tax free status only applies to people who live there so he said ’ I know what babe, we’ll move there’. Might explain her suddenly being allowed to buy ‘designer’ items.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.