Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shell777

Chatty Member
Dubai is so expensive for like everything

even a round of soft drinks would be about £70 quid for them

ill give it by Friday they are moaning like fuck about Dubai already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Howling with laughter that their fake "new home" was found so quickly. What a shit show.

Isla looked completely lost. I really feel bad for her.

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
I can't believe no one has connected the dots yet. 🤡

We all know the IFam hate travel vlogs, and much prefer when the Inghams are home. Come on Tattler's Isn't it obvious??🤣 This is a great way for all vlogs to be home vlogs. The views will never fall again! 🤣🤣 Oh and don't forget you only need to pay the mortgage when you're living in the house. So it doesn't matter if they're in the UK or Dubai, as there's only one house the top G needs to pay for.

• Haha
  • Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
As if they've bought a second home in Dubai. 🤣🤣🤣 If they have why on earth would they go spend time there in the hottest part of the year?
This is going to be the best trip ever for us watching but not them living it!
Top G Mr £10k a day doesn't even buy himself a second home with it's own private pool.
Him and Isabelle seemed pretty cosy on the plane after take off and Esme was looking awkward and uncomfortable next to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Shell777

Chatty Member
OMG we have family who live on that estate 🫣 it has a Californian style pool with wave machine in the middle, the poor residents though most wouldn’t go there in the summer heat anyway.
The villas are very small and it will be hell with 8 of them stuck inside as they will need to be near the air con. For the next three months it is too hot to sit outside, bbq, walk or do any of the stuff you would want to do on holiday.
I absolutely love this

big saz is going to be walking about with her big beetroot moon head and I can’t begin to imagine how swelled up her fingers and ankles will be 😳😆

• Haha

Blanco

I’m sure they thought they would be anonymous out there and getting away from people knowing what Creepy is like, not living on the same complex as my family 😆 oops!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Blanco

Poor Isla 💔 she breaks my heart. She would love to have friends and to learn properly.

Poor all of those kids, even Izzy and Esme. My kids were at their same schools (before they took them out) so I have seen them in the wild many times.

Seeing my kids thrive and grow makes the contrast so obvious. I have a child Isla’s age and family links to their new complex in Dubai.

So many parallels.

All of the older kids seem stuck at the ages they were essentially removed from society.

It’s sick and really upsets me 😭 I only found out who they were as someone warned me about Creepy when we joined the schools.

• Sad

Puppet

VIP Member
They’ve been there twice before as tourists staying within a hotel complex, totally different to claiming to want to live there. Complete disregard to the culture and the rules, they need to learn that and fast.
Exactly. A hotel complex and the numerous resorts are a world away from the rest of Dubai. The rules are clear, and there are signs everywhere reminding people to be respectful and dress appropriately.

As for this, what a 🤡🤡

1715803170889.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Chatty Member
Can't wait to see the woman who can't grasp that the currency of Spain is not the pound after spending many, many months there have a go at Arabic.

They've replied to the commenter who feels sorry for Nanna with a load of waffle about not limiting your experiences out of a sense of obligation to family. While their completely isolated, uneducated, unemployed 18-year-old who's done nothing but trail around after them for four years is no doubt sitting watching Netflix in a Dubai rental for no reason other than obligation to her family.

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Someone said if you can afford a second home maybe give a course for free to ifam - his reply OMG especially the last part

View attachment 2938915
zero2tenk

what motivation do you have to actually show up and put all the hard work in that it takes to make a business work, if you were handed it for free?! None. You need to have money invested to motivate you to make it work. I wouldn’t be doing anyone a favour giving handouts. It’s practically free at £50 as it is. If there’s a scenario where an individual cannot put aside £50 to better their lives over the course of a month. Either be that by sacrificing a regular luxury item that they have or otherwise.. Then somethings seriously going wrong with their money management.
There is something seriously wrong with your money management Chris when you claim to earn all this money yet have your family holed up in a tiny villa in the cheapest part of Dubai during the off season.

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
£15 a day to park at Gatwick longstay.
That’s not too bad. It’ll only cost them just over £200 when they return in a couple of weeks. 🤣

I’m still laughing this morning! 🤣🤣 Sarah is probably already full swollen beef tomato face. 🍅 The place is over a 40 minute drive to anywhere. The plumbing is supposed to be bad with blocked toilets, sinks and floods. The windows aren’t waterproof. You can only access the roof via forklift if it needs fixing. The maintenance man may use a ladder but it’s unsafe and if he falls off it becomes creepy’s fault. People are going through lawsuits because some of them bought the same house! 🤣🤣🤣 Imagine buying your new home in Dubai and opening the door to be greeted with Sarah Ingham. Full tomato faced and in her bra and knickers frying a 26 egg omelette! 😭

Creepy has found one of the cheapest places that you can buy on a payment plan. He won’t buy it. They’ll rent for three months and Sarah will be dry heaving anytime anyone mentions the time they moved to Dubai. They can’t afford to buy it and he knows it. In the uk she gets to spend all day in the shops while the older girls look after the little ones. She’ll have to stay in with the kids all day because it’s too hot to go out unless they want to spend ages in the car. It’s secluded and away from everything. No scouts for Isla. No seeing friends for Esme. No playroom full of toys for Jace and Mila. Sarah does very little parenting during the day while she’s off around the shops so she’s never going to be happy entertaining six children and an adult. Creepy has done this for himself just like with everything else. He’ll probably be off doing his own thing while Sarah is stuck in the tiny villa. Sarah will HATE every single thing about it. Wait until the spam and Lurpak withdrawals hit! 👀 She’ll want to go home way before the 3 month trial period.

Where the fuck will the new garage of doom go? Look how tiny the car ports are. How strange that a man earning 10k a week had to go for a three bedroom tiny home for his family of 8 (well 10 if we’re including big Frank and Colin.) 🧐 I bet creepy had to bribe Sarah with the Marc Jacobs handbag just to get her out there. “Come on Babe! You’ll fit right in in Dubai with your Marc Jacobs and Primark flip flops!” 🤣
IMG_5736.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
That’s a myth. Complete ignorance. Dubai is not like that at all. <<< their reply when someone said they should cover up in malls etc no skimpy clothes
1715802562404.png

1715802517531.png

That's exactly what Dubai is like 🤦🏻‍♀️

Comments like these just confirm how little research they've done. Yes, you can wear bikinis and more revealing clothes around a pool / resort. But you absolutely cannot walk around a mall wearing Izzy's outfit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blanco

Even as a young adult (who was not much older than Isabelle when I moved there on my own) I researched and respected the rules and culture of Dubai.

I always took a light jacket/pashmina with me to malls or when going anywhere other than a beach/hotel. I also changed into a longer skirt/trousers for these occasions.

9 times out of 10 they may not be told off, but I can assure you they will be noticed in a negative light! Also they had better hope they don’t get on the wrong side of an Emirati with their ignorance/arrogance.

He is such a thick, uneducated and embarrassing Brit abroad. They will stick out like a sore thumb.

• Heart

Alison

What shocks me the most, more than anything is Sarah’s willingness to go along with this absolute weapons ideas! Plus drag her children along for the sh*t show.

On the bright side at least they won’t have to decorate Islas bedroom as promised, buy Izzy a car as promised and ensure there children are educated to a decent standard to enable them to lead independent and fulfilling lives.

Way to go Chris and Sarah 👏👏👏👏

• Sad

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Like f*ck I would leave those other 4 children in a house on their own in a foreign country, and go to an appointment!!

• Wow
  • Heart

spookycat

Chatty Member
State of them all
I hate to defend a mingham but I thought lazy and the kids all looked fairly presentable in comparison to the usual on that picture

Creepy on the other hand…. Disgusting. Looks like the kind of guy you find lurking in the back of a games workshop store… unwashed for 2 weeks, hasn’t changed his pants for at least 3 days.. greasy and Revolting

Also the STATE of his hair, not just the extra sweaty nature of the in the Last few days… it’s just scraggly and disgusting. He’s a grown adult man… What does he think he looks like.

• Haha

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
No chance they've bought and it's not a tax dodge. You can't just stay abroad for a few months and not pay tax, there's no dobut lots of rules around it.
Plus they really do not earn anywhere near enough for any kind of need for a tax dodge 🤣 Everyone talking like he is a big playa money hustler G 🤡 Come on now. He shops at b&m, his wife wears bags from TKMaxx and the family split a hot chocolate 5 ways. Plus, the giveaway - we can see his accounts 🤑🥴 He isn’t dodging anything except soap.

• Haha