Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoveisLove

After the offenses Creepy committed against a minor child at Disney in 2017, Creepy will never be allowed to enter Florida without severe risk of being arrested, charged, and incarcerated.

Also known as HB-1545, brought into law earlier this year.

View attachment 2936295

View attachment 2936312

Even Lazy should be nervous if she ever tries to take the children there on her own, as the police, at the very least, will be interested in speaking to her about her husband. Creepy would never allow her to do any such thing, of course, but let it serve as a reminder that there are consequences to enabling a child groomer.
Was this after madeleine soto case?

Reactions: 3

iyahshannon

All they have to do to renew a tourist visa is drive to Hatta (Oman) and over border before returning.

That will be fun in the searing heat.
what kind of visa would this be? the longest tourist visa i could find was 60 days from first entry
other than that all i could see them going for would be the investor visa but i don’t think they can afford a property of that value at 50% mortgage, or an employment visa which i don’t think they could get either or they would struggle to get
(genuinely interested not questioning it)

Reactions: 2

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
If you're staying in a holiday let. Still have a house at home, fully furnished. Containing your belongings. Your car is at the airport. And vechicles on your drive at home. Plan to return home in august. Then stay for Christmas. You have not moved anywhere. But are having an extended holiday.

Another family channel moved to America about 6 weeks ago. They sold their house, their car, their belongings. Said goodbye to family, and caught their flights. And spent around 2 weeks looking for a permenemt home. Which they now have. They are starting furnish. Their dogs have joined them. And they're looking at schools for their kids. THAT is moving.
Can you say the channel?

Reactions: 1

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
They don't understand that they are in a Muslim country. The Ingram way of thinking, dressing, and acting will not be tolerated.

It's one thing when they are in a hotel etc but all bets are off once they step away from their sterile compound.

View attachment 2938854View attachment 2938855
They are not Muslim, nor are they permanent residents of Dubai, so they are merely tourists who can and do wear whatever they like.

Reactions: 1

Lyn123

I seriously wonder if they’re being scammed themselves.
None of it makes any sense at all.

They meet none of the requirements. Chris has recently done a statement for their “company” to stay registered in the UK. They can’t possibly have visas for vlogging given their content and thumbnails being aimed at certain types.

There’s no way Isabelle suddenly covered up for no reason after being spoken to by those men, and no way they didn’t say anything to them.

They’re all being very silly.

Esme being left alone with the younger ones is an example of those rules a person needs to learn. He even has other people in his thumbnail - doesn’t matter if they can be recognised or not.

If you're going to be there two years Sarah you need to get yourselves registered for the home schooling programme aimed at their ages not ability. Yearly exams so you can forget disappearing. What in earth is Isabelle going to do there? Aside from be taken advantage of. She literally has no qualifications at all.
What men?