Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just seen it and that says all you need to know about their true feelings towards Nana. Of course they should have some responsibility towards her in her elderly years. You’d think losing her Mum, Sarah would prioritise Nana more than she does already! Of course you can carry on living your life but does Sarah forget, this woman (supposedly) helped raise her & give her opportunities she wouldn’t have had otherwise according to the stories she tells of her own parents during her childhood! That’s obviously Chris responding to that as he’s all out for himself no matter what. Hope Jane and Steve read that because he’s confirmed right there he has no desire to let his family hold him back from what he wants to do.

What a shame what he’s said can’t extend to the kids - Izzy isn’t allowed any freedom or chance to pave her own way in life.

View attachment 2937827
Yeah when her mum was dying of cancer didn't put her life on hold either

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Lolly52

They've holidayed there twice? Believe me living there is different. We had a large apartment with staff, all perks of the matrix. We left an airconditioned apartment, straight into an airconditioned car, straight into airconditioned Nursery, restaurant, mall etc... the seconds inbetween we roasted.
Yes, you do need to cover up in public, it's called respect for the laws of the country.
We left after 2 years as we saw more and more human rights exploitation and couldn't live with the guilt of seeing so many things.
Not that that aspect would touch them in anyway.
Oh and also, you never saw scruff bags, people dressed well even to do food shopping.
My nephew lives there now and things have not changed.

Attachments

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
They need to learn about the culture where they are visiting and smarten up fast.
Yes, I noticed that.

Sarah definitely clocked what was going on and it's been pointed out here as well as in their social media comments, so they have no excuses now. I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to go there in the first place but parading about like that and disrespecting local culture and customs etc....just madness.

That was supposedly day 1 so hopefully, for the sake of the kids, they'll quickly buck their ideas up and take on board the advice of their so-called haters, despite claiming that there's no issue at all. Idiots. 🤬

Last edited:

Vesty

Chatty Member
So a 40year old man talks to his 14 year old daughter then his 18 year old stepdaughter and 12 year old daughter before even talking to his wife wow get the kids on his side for his wild dreams then it’s harder for Sarah to say no

• Sick
  • Angry

skyelau

VIP Member
He is also saying in comments on vlog he is living there full time now - are they stupid they already said earlier its a rented airbnb place and not even bought a house yet so how the hell can they live there full time, the guy is deranged

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I’m still utterly baffled why Dubai? A place they seem to moan about how hot it is! Why not a lovely cabin in Scandinavia somewhere, seeing as they love it there? That would have made more sense! It all seems rather odd, unless something a bit dodgy is going on. And as for those snack boxes, absolutely disgusting how they don’t seem to care about their children’s diet of sweets and increasing weight. A bag of sweets for each child would have been enough. How’s the healthy eating going, Saz?!
And worse, they've gaslit the kids into thinking they all "jointly"agreed to it, like it wasn't just Chris' latest hair brained scheme to save their dying channel.

Even if the kids did "agree" , their last trip to Dubai was to a hotel in a central location with a massive pool, and where there were activities for kids and an END DATE where they went home after a week.

There's no way the kids understood Chris meant an open ended trip where they live in a concrete box in the arsehole of nowhere.

• Heart
  • Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Someone commented this. How funny the Ingham comments have had just a handful of likes if that, this is going to go down just like a lead balloon and I can’t wait to see the fallout from it all!

IMG_5327.jpeg

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Sarah said in her live on Insta they’ve secured a house to lease. They’ve not moved out there permanently, atm it‘s a maybe 2 year plan. So the Creepy one is a fucking great liar.

Those poor little ones all chucking up in that heat 🤢

• Sad
  • Wow

Otterwise

VIP Member
I will be asking them to keep an eye out, this lot will stand out a mile off! 😂
I can imagine them all clad head to toe in sweaty SHEIN, traipsing in 40 plus degrees through a residential area to the Malibu wave pool with their inflatables and hooded ponchos, whilst the normal residents are dressed normally heading to work and school 😂
I’m here for it!
Can you ask them to take a pic of Lazy in her mangofly sunglasses like Gaza did in Mexico? Creepy in his swim vest and beanie will do too.

You can't make this up if you try. The UK's finest entrepreneurs 'moving' to hot-as-hell Dubai in the height of summer and a Tattler's family lives in the same complex. I bloody love this community! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

alex43765

Jane, or should I say enabler Jane. I blame you girl. If you’d have wiped him on the fucking curtain instead of laying theirs screaming the window cleaners name, then, this fucking grease infested dirty bastard would not exist. You’ve got a lot to answer for woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sunseeker

They actually are as thick as fuck, I really hope one of them get arrested. My sister has been to Dubai numerous times, she got told off in a mall for having a slight split in her long skirt. They honestly really need taking down a peg or two.

• Heart

Stacey90

Jace would def suit short hair. The instagram pic with his hair up in the cap he looks so much better

Yel

Chatty Member
They've just found a cheap rental for a few weeks. Nothing more. It's in a dive of an area and the weather is awful for the time they're renting it.

They'll struggle to make much content there - could be worse than their Arctic disaster.

• Haha
I went to Dubai 16 years ago (when I was a teenager). My uncle lived there, so we went over to stay in the summertime cos flights were cheap. The heat is absolutely relentless, there was no relief at night either because it is so humid. We spent the entire time walking around shopping malls, which isn’t too much fun when you have no money.

I’m no psychiatrist but I can see how anxious Big Saz is. I think the only reason she went on live is because she was nervous walking to the pool- she kept saying ‘it’s so busy’ and seemed really intent on not filming anyone except herself and Esme. When has she ever been arsed about that? She’s not comfortable, and her level of isolation/lack of friends is really going to be so much more pronounced in a country completely different from what she’s used to. Once the ‘holiday’ feeling is gone she’s really going to struggle. At least in the UK she can see her sister or her Nan. She’s got no one except her VERY WEIRD AND GROSS husband. I almost feel sorry for her, but not really.

Also, we were told by my uncle (and discovered it ourselves), that Dubai nationals, emiratis, get priority in queues and will push in front of you and you can’t say anything about it. No idea if that’s still a thing but I’d love to see their faces if someone pushed in front of them :oops:

• Heart

laurynm

the inghams have gone there for tax purposes shhhhhh …. don’t we all know the 90 day rule in dubai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 making it out like a fun adventure when it’s all for selfish creepy man’s money addiction

• Haha
  • Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
Imagine if they actually are staying there for a few months. I can't believe they've found somewhere significantly worse to live in than the Pylon Palace. Traffic jams to go anywhere. Either stay inside or drive to the outlet mall.

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 10.22.21.png
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 10.23.02.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Buddylove

VIP Member
How can he expect anyone to ever take him seriously when he walks about looking like this 🤢🤢, what a greasy looking tramp, maybe living his new life in extreme heat may make him have to permanently push that hair back to the back of his head and embrace his baldness
IMG_0936.png
IMG_0941.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick