Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big frank

VIP Member
Creepy and Lazy in the comments saying this is the most ignorant comment after someone said they need to make sure the girls cover up when out and they say that it’s not strict in Dubai about what you wear 😳😳😳😳
You know what... its on them! Fuck em! They'll find out the hard way who's being ignorant. They have "moved" to the middle east, they are as thick as pug shit so its them that will pay the price when they fuck up.

On another note... I'm not even sure they are worth hate watching anymore. They have reached the point of being completely unrelatable now. Watching chavs sweating perfusely, red face moaning about the heat is just what their channel needed to finish it off entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Impleo

VIP Member
Didn’t hit America then 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why wouldn’t you go to America, Chris? That was the next place you were going to go back to wasn’t it? 😂😂😂😂
I'm gutted "People of Walmart" won't work for the next thread title

So when Creep said no one had guessed the country he was ..... lying!!!

• Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I think they will do the house tour tonight but say they are only renting that place while they get a feel for Dubai and see where they want to live. Creepy will look at big expensive villas with loads of bedrooms, bathrooms and land with a pool and pretend he's buying one as their 'main home'.
They'll suddenly have to go back to the UK because Lazy is pregnant or for her hospital appointments or something and Dubai will never be mentioned again. Creepy will be vague and secretive about his plans and they will carry on as usual until next year when there will apparently be another 'drastic change' that doesn't happen.

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
The reviews for Damac Hills are a good read. This lady is describing her house there but sounds uncannily like Roseabelle Manor.

1715709888072.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Osmum

Isabelle is an adult whether they like it or not! She will be held responsible for her own actions and if she doesn’t adhere to the dress code she deserves everything coming to her! It’s so disrespectful, she was dressed appallingly!

Klp86

VIP Member
I find it completely bizarre that it wasn’t so long ago Sarah was strongly hinting at Izzy being gay or bi, and now they’re “moving” to a country where being gay can be punishable by death. And I’m sure Chris the Andrew Tate wannabe just loves being in a country where women are second class citizens. I wouldn’t visit Dubai if you paid me.

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
I wonder how many times Creepy will fly home alone because he’s “forgotten something”.

• Haha
  • Sick

Meisify2

VIP Member
Maybe there was no Taylor tickets, no big life changing news, and they are covering their lies with a trip to Dubai 😂

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They’ll go looking at houses, that they can’t afford. Pretend to buy one, get all giddy about it. It will be “when we move this, when we move that…” then just as they‘re supposed to move in, it will all fall through. None of it will be their fault, and of course they won’t be able to stay in the rental they’re in now, all the rentals around them for miles on end will be booked up so they will have to return to the uk. Conveniently around the same time as the Taylor Swift concert.

• Haha
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Mila and Aurora. Not only do they have damage from windchill and potential frostbite from the Arctic trips. They're sure to experience severe sunburn and heatstroke from Dubai in the summer. 😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 34

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Fat Saz going on about her children being so well behaved on the flight. It’s because they’re so used to being strapped in a seat, behind a screen for hours on end. It’s nothing to do with what she or the Creepy Gnome have done.

Bumfluff80

We are a family that like to take risks and step outside of the norm…….. coming from the family that does rinse and repeat trips to places they have already been, never eat at new restaurants or try local cuisine but eat spar potatoes and McDonald’s. The level of delusion is un bloody real
---
Also just read a review for the area they are currently staying in “In short: cheap, quiet and out of town, but with continuing suspect build quality and poor maintenance services.” sounds like a home away from home

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
People think that Dubai is completely westernised because Love Island contestants nip over there to be used as porta potties in a yacht somewhere. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Arabs are still very old fashioned and there is nothing westernised about them. In fact most of them hate the West! Dubai has one of the worst human rights records and if they fuck about there they will find out about the consequences and fast! Many young western girls travel to Abu Dhabi and Oman at the weekend to really let their hair down. If you go to a Muslim country then you must live by their laws. A local guy is still locked up in Dubai because he was found with CBD oil in his car. Another local here was locked up for a small argument in a shop. They may work on a Friday now etc but they are far from Westernised. Hence why the crime rate is virtually zero.

• Wow

Klp86

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 called it. Knew they couldn’t afford the USA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

and how pathetic having to get Esme’s friend to comment 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 knowing full well they weren’t going there.

• Haha

Blanco

Are they close family who you can ask to report back? Maybe causually ask about any new neighbours?
I will be asking them to keep an eye out, this lot will stand out a mile off! 😂
I can imagine them all clad head to toe in sweaty SHEIN, traipsing in 40 plus degrees through a residential area to the Malibu wave pool with their inflatables and hooded ponchos, whilst the normal residents are dressed normally heading to work and school 😂
I’m here for it!

• Haha