Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Sarah buzzing over finding mataln at the mall. That might just sway her to stay you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

charlotte_98

Poor Prinny. I cannot ever understand. One of life’s most precious gifts, the love of a loyal dog.
Pure and absolute joy, follow their lead and they will show you how to really enjoy life, the simple here and now, real life.
This is them becoming more isolated. They will have only themselves out there.
That’s not great for the older 3. At that age you need more than just your family all day everyday.
I can’t imagine how stifling that is for teens.
They are so unlikeable, some of them are odd looking individually, but together all the time marching around and the loudness of them, they’ll stand out like absolute oddballs, I mean half of them have had to buy eyebrows for this trip.
A sweaty fat pasty ginger man with his feminine curvy body, wearing his bloody woolly hat wants to live in Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
So their big secret is that they're doing a Family Fizz and tax dodging for a couple of months.

Set. For. Life.

• Haha

Pastel

VIP Member
Also, he thinks they will be in Dubai most of the time. Bring it on, can’t wait 🤣
Is he seriously wanting everyone to believe that they’ll only be spending about 5 weeks of the year in the UK!?? I’m sorry but all that statement does is show him up to be the complete moron we already know him to be… their house just sitting there growing over with weeds and moss, their RV, caravan and car abandoned in the drive and exposed to all the elements… and what was the point of the outdoor/indoor play park being plonked in the middle of the playroom just before buggering off to “live” in another country!??? He talks such utter sh*t, honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

alex43765

He’ll rent it for an hour and make everyone do eleventy billion outfit changes and poses, so he can feed snippets into upcoming vlogs 🙄
Of course he will. He’s rented that little dolls house and within 24 hours of them landing he was trying to make out he’s bought it. He truly is like a 12 year old bragging to his mates that his dads got a lambo when the truth is.. his dads got a Corsa. The bloke is absolutely embarrassing. He’s touching 40 years old. Fucking 40 🙈

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
How can we do this?
Although I reckon he has a new contract out there, I’m not sure what but as thick as they are I don’t think they will have moved over there just as a second home without securing a new business prospect. I also reckon they have all their visas etc because I reckon whatever the new business deal is that the company has sorted all that side of it for them.
Could the new business prospect be the oil industry? Creepy could harvest the families hair for oil to use in petrochemicals? Or maybe bringing fast food to the Middle East, brand name "Burgahs and sheikhs"

• Haha

alex43765

Oh I hope to god Lazy attempts to breast feed In a jacuzzi in Dubai. She’ll be behind bars as quick as she can shout Primark

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
They are so stupid if they have bought a house in Dubai and they go out now, they are going out for the hottest time of the year!
Plus if they have a residents visa because they bought a house, they will need to enroll the kids in school and they will have to pay for it, there are no free schools for foreign children

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Definitely is the same house 🤣
The water cooler looks filthy! I bet the scruffs have been drinking out of it for a couple of days without cleaning it.

What the fuck was with creepy licking his lips and bragging they were getting expensive stuff, the really expensive stuff and then saying the bill came to £80! £80 for a family of 9 (I’m including Big Frank because we know he’s going to polish off half of those biscuits.) That’s less than £10 per person so maybe stop acting like you’re pushing fois gras and caviar out of the supermarket. 🙄

IMG_5740.jpeg

IMG_5739.jpeg

Look at him creaming his jeans because he found cheap biscuits! 😭🤣

IMG_5742.jpeg

Sarah looks like she’s already hating it to me. She’s such an idiot. She sat there making out like it was everyone’s dream and then she tells Esme to tell the story and she says “Daddy was telling me it was his dream.” Sarah just goes along with everything he says and uproots her children’s lives yet again to flow him. It looks like he’s dragged them to a shithole in the middle of nowhere. He’s going to drag them out in the heat to look at apartments they will never buy and in the end they’ll return to Mingham manor and wait until creepy decides what dream of his they’ll do next. There‘s no way they will move to Dubai. I think she’s allowed creepy a few months before she makes a decision on moving there and she’ll 100% say no. The heat! Lack of spam! No B&M. I give them 3 weeks before Sarah wants to come home.

• Heart
  • Sad

OliviaPope

I see they have already broken the law in the UAE by leaving 4 children under 15 - Esme, Isla, Jace and Mila home alone to go to their meeting!!! Under 15s should never be left alone!!

How long did it take 2 days!!
1DAC6B1B-7D3F-4DA7-85EA-30B523A49489.png
36FABD1E-0CCF-4D6B-81B6-56A1A18B6E23.png

• Wow
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
If ever there was a time to make the Dubai authorities know about the type of person Chris is, it’s now before he gets anything granted (if that’s really the reason they claim it to be)

• Heart
  • Sad

Blanco

Moving to Dubai in May when you don’t have to! Who does that?
I lived there for many years and most people leave for the summer if they can. So weird, especially when you’re mostly ginger haired and have young children.

Reactions: 36

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I assume all of that ridiculous bollocks about her failed/not failed sterilisation and changed emergency appointments has all been forgotten then? Geeez they are insufferable 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Big frank

VIP Member
Isn't is funny that when creepy talks about his life pre youtube its a sob story about how he couldnt make ends meet. He blamed low wages for being unable to afford luxuries. Now, when he's selling a course on how to sell a course, he's telling people they have poor budgeting skills if the can't afford to line his pockets. He's basically saying he expects people to sacrifice any enjoyment in life to provide him with his. No accountability in anything he does, not self reflection or awareness. Just constant emotional manipulations and self righteousness. Cunt!

• Heart

alex43765

Remember though Creepy. When you’ve ‘forgotten’ something like you always do do u can escape the Matrix and have some ‘fun’ with whichever teen you have your eyes on out there. In Amsterdam, you get stoned and have sex. In Dubai, you have sex and get stoned!

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Isabelle doesn’t see anything wrong in taking a CHILDS activity pack off the air stewardess & she’s actually asking opinions on Insta 💀🤣 How is she not embarrassed?! These are bags for 12 and under with the toddlers getting the soft toys!

The rest of those children need to be removed if this is the product they are left with as a full grown adult.
View attachment 2936802
View attachment 2936811
View attachment 2936797View attachment 2936799
I used to work for an airline and remember going to the Inghams favourite Maldives in particular where the aircraft cleaning crew were obviously so impoverished that we would give them all the kiddie packs to take home for their children and later make an announcement to the passengers that unfortunately we had forgotten to load them for that particular flight 🤥, in those days it was only really activity books and crayons but it was something. We'd do it with the soft drinks too, then get grief from passengers that we'd run out of 7up half way back to the UK. It was always the entitled Ingham types that would sit there with a cob on for the whole flight because they couldn't get another mini can of lemonade.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MissWinnie

VIP Member
They will be fuming it’s taken less than 2 hours to find where they are 🤣🤣🤣 Isla top bunk, Jace & Mila to share the double on the bottom. The eldest two in the twin room and Sarah & Aurora in the main bedroom with Chris on the sofa 😜

It’s not even a true rental.
IMG_5313.jpeg
IMG_5315.jpeg
No where near the main area.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35