The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Abbvay, post: 19211016, member:
Sarah likes to think that going out means going to a nightclub and getting drunk and the only alternative is staying in alone. Most people manage to do many activities that are neither of these. Isabelle does nothing and doesn't even show an interest in doing anything. Any friends she has had in the past will have a different life that she just doesn't fit into. They have other friends that actually put effort into talking to them and have no need to wait around for Isabelle to grow up.
I can’t stand that they imply that at 18 you are either out clubbing and drinking all the time or have to be a stay at home bore like Izzy. My daughter has just turned 18 and isn’t interested in drinking at all.This week with her friends she has gone on several drives (in her own car), gone to Macdonalds, a local cafe, the gym, a morning run, gone on a hike, had a board game night, hung out at their houses, studied for upcoming exams at the library as well as working a part time job where she has made great friends. Nothing extreme or exciting but just normal young adult life. I just can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want this for your child.
[/QUOTE]
When we were students my friends and I didn’t go clubbing or have the finances to do that because living away isn’t cheap even with support.
We used to go to the ice cream parlour on the beachfront and cycle there and as you said we liked to do the walking trails and in the city we loved a good charity shop trip we found some amazing clothes I still have a vintage jacket that everyone loves, bowling and the cinema were also popular and the arcade was also fun in a group.
Why would lazy think that only clubbing is fun 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Ingham Family posted:
HARD LIFE LESSONS FOR ISABELLE: CUTTING OUT TOXIC PEOPLE.
View attachment 2915006
Sorry but issy looks like she’s 12. Is she cutting out toxic imaginary friends friends as an excuse because everyone is calling them out she doesn’t go anywhere without mummy and daddy? Let’s say it’s true and issy does have friends shes is cutting out, we all know it’s because of creepy and lazy brainwashing her - either way it’s a sad, strange situation

Reactions: 24
The arrogance of the pair of them that they think they can do a better job at educating than qualified teachers!
And don’t get me started on ‘you don’t need qualifications to get a job’. I have been asked for my gcse certs since I was 16 years old - I’m now in my thirties. There is a correlation between being educated/doing well at school and being successful in life. Not always, but for the most part

Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched Izzy cutting out toxic people let me guess she’s not speaking to her sister Esme?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the hell would Izzy have in common with anyone her age
Hey how ya been, I’m a G, I got a god ugly tattoo, nose piercing and I’m absolutely in love with Hello Kitty. I travel in a tin can with my perv stepdad, my mommy and my 5 younger siblings, sometimes we don’t have a toilet or washing facilities but we can always melt snow to brush our teeth
My younger sister had the bank card and I asked her if she thought I could buy sushi, I didn’t though because I didn’t want to get in trouble
Said no 18 year old ever
---

---

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What the hell would Izzy have in common with anyone her age
Hey how ya been, I’m a G, I got a god ugly tattoo, nose piercing and I’m absolutely in love with Hello Kitty. I travel in a tin can with my perv stepdad, my mommy and my 5 younger siblings, sometimes we don’t have a toilet or washing facilities but we can always melt snow to brush our teeth
My younger sister had the bank card and I asked her if she thought I could buy sushi, I didn’t though because I didn’t want to get in trouble
Said no 18 year old ever
---

---
The thing is IF she hadn’t any mates perhaps when they were younger they might have believed her bullshit about her pervert stepfather but as they have got older and read stuff online plus seen online what an absolute shyster he is and the weird arsed life she leads then perhaps they started calling her out on it or asking awkward questions

yes Isabelle better to dump them instead of facing the reality of your strange emotionally stunted life style

Reactions: 19
Do they actually say that the toxic people are friends in the vlog?

I only watched the bit in the car but with Sarah saying they've been telling her for six months (they've spent about half that time on holiday), the pointed comment about her parents being right twice, putting it on a vlog obviously as a message to whoever it is, and the talk about 'making your own way in life' (weird way to talk about an 18-year-old ending a friendship), I assumed it was directed at (probably her father's side of the) family.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Do they actually say that the toxic people are friends in the vlog?

I only watched the bit in the car but with Sarah saying they've been telling her for six months (they've spent about half that time on holiday), the pointed comment about her parents being right twice, putting it on a vlog obviously as a message to whoever it is, and the talk about 'making your own way in life' (weird way to talk about an 18-year-old ending a friendship), I assumed it was directed at (probably her father's side of the) family.
I sincerely hope it's not them. I wondered if it was about a lad actually but could be way off. Maybe the so-called boyfriend who dyed her hair that time.

Reactions: 15
I sincerely hope it's not them. I wondered if it was about a lad actually but could be way off.
Oh yeah. Didn't think about that. With the other very briefly featured boyfriend, that'd explain the twice comment.

Whoever it is, the whole set up 'just talking about life parked a minute from home' conversation, the faces Isabelle was pulling, clearly desperate to tell this person they're toxic via a vlog, drawing attention to it in the title... Not a good look.

Reactions: 9
From tonights vlog
The two last one is from Friday nights vlog I believe.
---
Lazy getting lattes from a machine and buying instant coffee, I thought they had Creepy's fancy pants coffee machine, is it broken and he can't afford to replace it?
I think it broke before the Arctic trip, or the one before when they had housesitters, I remember Sarah saying something about it was a good thing they brought their own coffeemachine since Chris's was broken.

Reactions: 11
Exactly.

She doesn't have anything in common with her peers because she spends every waking hours holed up with her weird family. Being 18 doesn't automatically mean that you HAVE to go clubbing and partying, but not doing those things is not what makes her abnormal.

She doesn't seem to have her own true interests. She has this strange way about her which is very much like her stepfather - attaching to things that make you look cool/edgy/interesting etc but not really understanding them or being an accepted member of the community. Very much an outsider, just like Creepy but because she has the ifam bleating in her ear about how gorgeous and perfect she is and how *goals* her life is, she gets all of the affirmation she needs to continue living the way she does.

She's missing out on so much and she doesn't even know it.
well surely even her friends 'like travelling".... she could go with them even for weekends away inthe UK.

Reactions: 14
There’s nothing wrong with Isabelle being a homebody but it’s vital to have friends to confide in, bounce ideas off, share your dreams and aspirations and learn from, at her age. It’s ok not to enjoy clubbing or drinking. Even if she regularly hung out at home of her friends houses, but she doesn’t seem to. If she had her license and her own car, she’d gain so much independence and confidence. The way Sarah belittles her when she doesn’t know something is horrendous.

• Heart
  • Sad
This is such an important point, and unfortunately it's one Sarah and Izzy are likely to ignore.

Lots of young people have interests outside of nightclubs and getting drunk. They enjoy concerts, music, sports, food, travel, board games, books (see booktok) heck even knitting / crochet is popular among this age group.

Why would her friends want to spend time with Izzy, when she's always accompanied by her mum, step dad and younger siblings. Izzy is 19 this year and has nothing in common with people her own age.

No job
No friends
No education
No ambition
What about Izzy doing some good for the community? She could volunteer at a charity shop or a soup kitchen (providing she doesn’t do the cooking) or at a homeless shelter. It would be great for her extremely limited CV. It would also be character building and couldn’t fail to expand her life skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's teaching that "nuh" and "kuh" are sounds of which, with the phonics system, they are strictly not. Trained KS1 teachers are very specific to correct this!
It's painful to watch. I was a home educator myself, so yes, completely normal that you won't deliver content the way a teacher would, however it's clear she hasn't taken the time to educate herself at all.
These teaching/learning clips are just to satisfy the local authority and to prove something to the haters. It's mainly so Sarah can find an excuse to buy more tat too. There's no consistency. It bloody irks me that she plops him in front of a camera like a performing circus monkey for content. What a way to suck the joy out of learning. She’s such a silly, selfish woman.

Reactions: 30
Sarah would discourage anyone from isobelles life as it means she can hold on to her longer. When isobelle said she had life problems lol shes 18, doesnt get out much, doesnt work, what problems does she know in real life.
---
And as for jace learning for tattlers benefit why does camera keep cutting out? Are you telling him answers Sarah

Just asking with Jace’s age if he was at school would he not be learning his vowels and at least his 2 times tables
I’m 54 so long time I was at school but sure I remember doing them just can’t remember if I did it around the 5 year old age or 6,7 age

And for Chris putting bleach on the patio roof from the bedroom it goes the way it is because of weather (sun,rain and snow) so bleach will not be helping it you think twit , maybe instead of running away all the time stay home and learn what treatment it needs but Chris your a man you should know what to do or learn , I’ll give you a help out n boy as you read here try using all weather paint you can use on roofs and concrete

Reactions: 16
Made me laugh he only wanted her to buy bleach if it was under a £1 a bottle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Made me laugh he only wanted her to buy bleach if it was under a £1 a bottle
He'll freak when he finds out how much the bin bags were. I bet they were over his £1 per roll maximum budget. 😂

He does seem to have an obsession with bleach though. They must get through several litres of the stuff every week. Sorry but that is not normal. He'll be doing more harm than good, running bleach down the back of the house like that, rotting away all sorts. He's a hazard to the environment, in more ways than one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's painful to watch. I was a home educator myself, so yes, completely normal that you won't deliver content the way a teacher would, however it's clear she hasn't taken the time to educate herself at all.
These teaching/learning clips are just to satisfy the local authority and to prove something to the haters. It's mainly so Sarah can find an excuse to buy more tat too. There's no consistency. It bloody irks me that she plops him in front of a camera like a performing circus monkey for content. What a way to suck the joy out of learning. She’s such a silly, selfish woman.
She loves buying all the unnecessary crap to put into packs. But how many different ways is she going to teach the kid to count. A number line is sufficient. That one numberline can also be used to learn addition and subtraction. No need for all these laminated ladybirds with dots on, trees with apples in, plastic bugs with legs, fishing. You're fooling no one Lazy. Just amplifying the fact your whole life is buying and sorting crap

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.