The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the inghams have encountered more "toxic people"? Do they never consider who the common denominator is in these friendship breakdowns? l Isabelle a covert witch... she knows full well the friend(s) she's fallen out with will see that. She's using her platform to dig people out. That's exactly what toxic behaviour is. She's really unlikeable and spiteful. Much like her mother!
Totally agree. If these were friends of hers, probably the only ones she had - I can’t help but wonder if they’ve tried to talk some sense into her and she won’t have any of it. Makes sense that Sarah said her and Chris have been telling her these people are toxic too. Hate to say it but at that age I would probably choose to distance myself from Izzy too, only so much you can do for a friend before you have to walk away. She’s not like many 18 year olds I know who don’t have any sort of disability or additional needs. This would be the final nail in the coffin for me.

Reactions: 25
Cutting toxic people out of life she only has mum step dad sisters and brother so who is she cutting out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So the inghams have encountered more "toxic people"? Do they never consider who the common denominator is in these friendship breakdowns? l Isabelle a covert witch... she knows full well the friend(s) she's fallen out with will see that. She's using her platform to dig people out. That's exactly what toxic behaviour is. She's really unlikeable and spiteful. Much like her mother!
Just like when she did her question time vlog and she answers the question asking if she still has a boyfriend. The way she was sniggering and trying to make out she’s “ living the single life “ and it was all his fault without actually saying it. That ‘boyfriend’ was either a lie to get people talking and he was just a ‘friend’ or he found out what creepy did and ran. Imagine any of the girls taking a ‘ boyfriend/girlfriend to meet lazy and creepy though. Her and her cackle and self entitlement and him n his beanie and half missing, dyed brows paired with his ‘ I’m just the best at everything ‘, ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuine question: Is it just me or does Sazza saying Isabelle’s eggs will be “flat cold” make no sense? Is that a phrase? God knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. If these were friends of hers, probably the only ones she had - I can’t help but wonder if they’ve tried to talk some sense into her and she won’t have any of it. Makes sense that Sarah said her and Chris have been telling her these people are toxic too. Hate to say it but at that age I would probably choose to distance myself from Izzy too, only so much you can do for a friend before you have to walk away. She’s not like many 18 year olds I know who don’t have any sort of disability or additional needs. This would be the final nail in the coffin for me.
She will find it difficult to find friends when she doesn't actually do anything. There are only so many times they can ask her to meet up before they just don't bother anymore because she's either not in the country, too busy babysitting or is trailing around the shops with Sarah.

Sarah likes to think that going out means going to a nightclub and getting drunk and the only alternative is staying in alone. Most people manage to do many activities that are neither of these. Isabelle does nothing and doesn't even show an interest in doing anything. Any friends she has had in the past will have a different life that she just doesn't fit into. They have other friends that actually put effort into talking to them and have no need to wait around for Isabelle to grow up.

It wouldn't be surprising if people have told her their opinions on her lifestyle and questioned why she is going along with all this. It also wouldn't be surprising if they have just drifted apart as it's so long since they saw her that they just forgot her and didn't think to contact her anymore. Either way that makes them haters in Sarah's opinion. Sarah expects everyone to love her and won't do anything back in return, it looks like she is passing on this idea of friendship to her children too even though it obviously hasn't worked out for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Have you heard of the madeline soto case. That’s Florida. It’s disgusting
[/QUOTE]
Yes and he's facing life without parole and that doesn't include the murder charge he is now been charged with

Reactions: 6
You can tell Jace has never done that counting and addition activity or one similar before, the one using the beads to add up. He didn't have a clue what to do until Sarah showed him step by step.

Reactions: 24
Sarah likes to think that going out means going to a nightclub and getting drunk and the only alternative is staying in alone. Most people manage to do many activities that are neither of these. Isabelle does nothing and doesn't even show an interest in doing anything. Any friends she has had in the past will have a different life that she just doesn't fit into. They have other friends that actually put effort into talking to them and have no need to wait around for Isabelle to grow up.
This is such an important point, and unfortunately it's one Sarah and Izzy are likely to ignore.

Lots of young people have interests outside of nightclubs and getting drunk. They enjoy concerts, music, sports, food, travel, board games, books (see booktok) heck even knitting / crochet is popular among this age group.

Why would her friends want to spend time with Izzy, when she's always accompanied by her mum, step dad and younger siblings. Izzy is 19 this year and has nothing in common with people her own age.

No job
No friends
No education
No ambition

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is such an important point, and unfortunately it's one Sarah and Izzy are likely to ignore.

Lots of young people have interests outside of nightclubs and getting drunk. They enjoy concerts, music, sports, food, travel, board games, books (see booktok) heck even knitting / crochet is popular among this age group.

Why would her friends want to spend time with Izzy, when she's always accompanied by her mum, step dad and younger siblings. Izzy is 19 this year and has nothing in common with people her own age.

No job
No friends
No education
No ambition
Like honestly, why doesn't Izzy join a book club?? Like that would be so simple to do and it's social and doesn't involve drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done Tattlers. We managed to get Jace his first ever (and probably last) phonics lesson. Shame it was to try prove the haterz wrong, rather than because she wants to educate him. But still

Lazy 👋 You did that littul 5 minute segment with Jace. Then said you love days when you have no plans. Just a home day

The words 'no plans' and 'home ed' do not go together. What you are saying is you have no clothes to return or Chris has confiscated the card. So you're stuck at home. Use that time to educate your children. All of them.

And Borabelle hasn't cut anyone off. She's a Billy no mates. A teen mum to her siblings. Who dresses and behaves way younger than she is. With her weird tattoo symbolising her step daddy looking at her in a rear view mirror
---
Like honestly, why doesn't Izzy join a book club?? Like that would be so simple to do and it's social and doesn't involve drinking.
She doesn't read though. That was just another personality her captors tried to give her. Going on about how many books she's read. But still can't string a sentence together and has very limited vocab

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Telling Mila off again for touching Jaces stuff that witch isn’t hiding it anymore is she !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Is she serious? A level English student Isabelle thought Barista was pronounced Barrister. And when corrected has absolutely no idea what a Barrister is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did anyone notice in last nights vlog(I think it was) that Jace was holding both his and Milas raised chair thingy and generally being abusive to Mila yet Sarah tells Mila off? That woman is such a parasite.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

No job
No friends
No education
No ambition
Exactly.

She doesn't have anything in common with her peers because she spends every waking hours holed up with her weird family. Being 18 doesn't automatically mean that you HAVE to go clubbing and partying, but not doing those things is not what makes her abnormal.

She doesn't seem to have her own true interests. She has this strange way about her which is very much like her stepfather - attaching to things that make you look cool/edgy/interesting etc but not really understanding them or being an accepted member of the community. Very much an outsider, just like Creepy but because she has the ifam bleating in her ear about how gorgeous and perfect she is and how *goals* her life is, she gets all of the affirmation she needs to continue living the way she does.

She's missing out on so much and she doesn't even know it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been watching Family Fizz on their Africa trip. The difference between those kids and the Ingham cult is world's apart. Hard to believe Karma, Sienna and Mia are the same age as Jace, Isla and Isabelle. Koa is only 3 and speaks better than Jace. Inghams really are the laughing stock of the Internet

Reactions: 34
I've been watching Family Fizz on their Africa trip. The difference between those kids and the Ingham cult is world's apart. Hard to believe Karma, Sienna and Mia are the same age as Jace, Isla and Isabelle. Koa is only 3 and speaks better than Jace. Inghams really are the laughing stock of the Internet
Thought this the other day, they also uploaded a video about their home education and the difference was astronomical

Reactions: 14
Obviously the ‘toxic people’ have tried to get her to wise up to the way she is ‘living’. She will have neither the words nor the ability to explain because she sees nothing wrong with how she is living and won’t until something VERY drastic happens to her (I was the same) and if it hadn’t happened I’d still be living with my parents doing nothing, except everything for them, whilst they tell everyone I’m lazy, too thick to amount to anything and, as is happening, whining about me not being married or having babies.

It’s likely too that, especially after that concert with her two ‘friends’ that Sarah found for her online who were all driven there in the DPD van, they spoke to her about the dangers of Chris, and/or saw the silly childish vlogs with her rubbing up against him being very silly indeed.

She’s got no chance really.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is she serious? A level English student Isabelle thought Barista was pronounced Barrister. And when corrected has absolutely no idea what a Barrister is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just like when that Gill person was at Sarah on Sarah says the other day. She’d said something about Isabelle would know the difference between their and they’re etc if she’d got top grade in her English GCSE and Sarah tried blaming it on a typo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's teaching that "nuh" and "kuh" are sounds of which, with the phonics system, they are strictly not. Trained KS1 teachers are very specific to correct this!

Reactions: 10
I mean, seriously...he's going to all that trouble, creeping around with his tripod or whatever it is, in an effort to turn the bleach-drenched balcony tour into a cinematic experience. Give it up, Creepy, if that's the best you've got to offer.

He looks like a constipated guy playing the bagpipes. 😂

Screenshot_20240504-192444_Chrome.jpg

Also, didn't he say several days ago that he was about to give the house exterior a big clean? Are they mixing up days now?

Did I hear that right...did Isabelle say she was scared of the coffee cup lid and then she jumped because the coffee machine made a noise? And this is the same girl who supposedly warded off the bad roadmen with a menacing look. Deary me.

So apparently a parents' intuition is usually right, says Isabelle. I'm not really sure where to begin with that one. The girl needs a serious a wakeup call though.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.