The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with all of yesterday's orchestrated bullshit, the video still only has 21k views. Their marketing team are absolute plonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t know about anyone else but I really hope she has been sterilised properly and there’s just been a mistake with the sample sent to Histology.

I’m sure there will be more temper tantrums and tears from Princess Delong that she was coerced into being sterilised!

As for not being able to attend an appointment because of Jace’s piles and piles of tat to be opened for his birthday!! Seriously- they are hardly out of their bed before 9:30am what would it have mattered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The comments on that last vlog are a great read. I just can’t get over people telling her to threaten to sue the hospital if they don’t see her as soon as possible. She had the opportunity to be seen as soon as possible but she chose to swan off in a van for weeks on end. Holidays can always be rearranged and if you are on 10k a day what’s a little extra expense to sort out an issue with your health. Surely if the nhs “butchered” her insides as she claims she would want answers and would see that as a priority. But no Lazy Ingham expects everyone to fit around her plans and her life because she’s the most important person on the planet. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't project your assumptions onto people who comment bases on the war like stance your parent have taken with "haters". Stop assuming that it's you against the world. We see what's happening and we are worried.
The only thing I add to your comment is this..

From experience of being trapped in ‘family bubble’ (which I know was nothing like the inghams) you are not allowed your own opinions on ANYTHING and if you have them they are quickly bullied out of you. You exist to take on your family’s opinions and carry them forward to next generation. Your family are RIGHT everyone else is WRONG and god help you if you suggest otherwise.

I felt for a very long time, and right now, like it’s me against the world. At one point, like now, people being nice to me simply caused me to physically collapse in an emotional heap because so many people, including those who should be helping are not. I know I can be rude to people, I know I can snap and ‘be angry’ irrationally, put simply the alternative would mean losing what little of myself I have, and, that likely will be the same for her. She controls her eating, i rigidly control my emotions (without choice) and both can be catastrophic.

Her bratty parents see everyone as a threat because, simply, they are. They don’t want jobs but to doss around on ‘holiday’ all the time. Don’t want to go on holiday? then it’ll be wall to wall lecture about what a dreadful, dreadful ungrateful child she is, ruining everyone’s lives and that’s best case scenario, people who don’t get it because they werent treated like that will compound that experience - your life oth your parents IS normal even when it’s not because you know no different and she has people telling her they WANT her life..

She’s woken up to her life and is petrified.

Going back years Isabelle was an outgoing child who wanted to be a doctor, many want to do this but can’t, and find another career they enjoy more. Shes been thrown to the wolves. I don’t think for a minute they will allow her near therapy. My parents were a nightmare when I told them I was having therapy even turning up and manipulating the therapist. I failed my GCSEs (big time, I got one), I went to college a long way away and basically worked from 9-5 on my course, passed and did my degree but it was exceptionally hard. Throughout my life I’ve had problem after problem, as we all do, but I don’t have the option of parents to help. My parents were told to contribute to my student grant, did one year, then reported me to the police for theft, yep I was found guilty. When I was 23ish I was being chased by bailiffs because the ‘documents you must sign when 18’ were bank cards and loans taken out in my name, again I was found guilty.

I took my sibling aside and talked to them about issues I had, but even if she’s tried that’s not gone into Esmés head. I don’t see her life panning out any different - right now she’s the star, she’s the one ‘everyone’ wants, but with every day she’s heading towards being ‘too old’ and dropped; at one point Isabelle was the one doing the provocative dancing - with Chris (long before tiktock). It’s a never ending cycle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She's going down the medical negligence route now. I don't think she'd have a leg to stand on if she tried to sue them. Because she hasn't attended any of the appointments they booked for her, and has no idea what the appointments are even for.

For someone sooooooo concerned and worried about what they've done to her insides, she sure doesn't seem very bothered about actually getting it sorted.
Not a leg to stand on anyway. You sign a disclaimer for sterilstation. She wanted it reversed anyway. What’s her bleeping issue?

Reactions: 38
Don’t know about anyone else but I really hope she has been sterilised properly and there’s just been a mistake with the sample sent to Histology.

I’m sure there will be more temper tantrums and tears from Princess Delong that she was coerced into being sterilised!

As for not being able to attend an appointment because of Jace’s piles and piles of tat to be opened for his birthday!! Seriously- they are hardly out of their bed before 9:30am what would it have mattered!
Well exactly. The child isn’t going to have a birthday party, or friends round or even family round for his birthday so going to an appointment really wouldn’t be a big deal.

Not a leg to stand on anyway. You sign a disclaimer for sterilstation. She wanted it reversed anyway. What’s her bleeping issue?
Melodramatics.

Or more specifically

💰💰 (note not ££)

Either way she got no chance.

For those wondering about the 10k don’t forget he was made to put a disclaimer on his ‘business’ that it was no guarantee of that income (ya think?!) and so far it’s been 10k a day, week, month (more realistically a decade)..

Reactions: 17
Wow she was proper shouting about the Gynae appointment! The sheer entitlement coming off her!! I hope she gets torn apart for that.

She's such a stupid bleeping moron. SHE cancelled multiple appointments. If it was SO important to her to get sorted, she would have rescheduled the trip around the appointments. She cannot expect the NHS to work around her plans.

Does she not realise how much pressure the NHS is under? She has been offered multiple appointments, all within a decent time frame, and cancelled them all. So many women would be grateful to be seen that quick!

It is well known that if you decline (and yes it is declining!!!) two appointments, they discharge you. They don't have the time or resources to keep rearranging appointments for people like her.

Busy mum of 7? Come on!! You're the laziest bleep going.

So what if it was Jace's birthday that the appt fell on. She could have gone early, and been back before he even woke up. It's not like they ever go anywhere before lunchtime anyway.
At this point i`d swear she`s cancelling apts in the hope she falls unexpectedky pregnant before being seen at the hospital !Sarah ,you`re despicable!Get off your high horse and attend your next booked appointment or shut up!!!

The comments on that last vlog are a great read. I just can’t get over people telling her to threaten to sue the hospital if they don’t see her as soon as possible. She had the opportunity to be seen as soon as possible but she chose to swan off in a van for weeks on end. Holidays can always be rearranged and if you are on 10k a day what’s a little extra expense to sort out an issue with your health. Surely if the nhs “butchered” her insides as she claims she would want answers and would see that as a priority. But no Lazy Ingham expects everyone to fit around her plans and her life because she’s the most important person on the planet. Ffs.
I don't believe any of it happened, there is no way nob head wouldn't sue if it really is negligence

Reactions: 15
I don't believe any of it happened, there is no way nob head wouldn't sue if it really is negligence
Same. I believe these appointments are for her cyst and the “botched sterilisation” never happened.

I know Sarah’s neglectful of her children’s health (Izzy and Isla’s weight, Mila’s hips, Jace’s eye, Esme’s personality) but she would absolutely prioritise her own health if it was something genuinely dangerous or potentially worth suing over. Anything for that sweet, sweet cash to spend at Temu on plastic tat to fill the gaping void in her soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
By the way Sunday’s vlog was filmed on Friday March 22. She asked Alexa how many days before Christmas and it was 278. Today March 25 is 275 days before Christmas. They’re only a couple of days behind now.

Reactions: 20
Dear Isabelle,

The vast majority of people talking about your weight loss are saying it from a place of concern. Understand wjy the scutiny is upsetting but your hostility is misplaced. Here's a few bullet points for you to consider and research..

You claim you are showing your outfits. Your not. You repeated exposed your clavicle by pushing back your hair during the rant. This is body checking. As was lifting you top to expose your tummy during your outfit reel. Both are examples of body checking.

Your constant talk of food during vlogs. Your obsession with specific foods like noodles is example of malnutrition and an ED.

The speed of your weight loss is unhealthy, its not happened in a controlled way.

When you vlog mealtimes everyone sees how little you eat from what's left on your plate. I've observed you pushing your food around during every meal your patently vlog.

Feeling cold constantly.

Your defensiveness and denial is worrying. But what more worrying is the collusion of your mother with it.

An eating disorder is not you and you are not it. It is a separate entity within you. People raising concerns are not the problem. You are currently hardwired to assume every concern is an insult when it's not. People with experience of the damage eating disorder can do are commenting because they are worried about you. They are not trolling you, they are not body shaming you. Their ages are irrelevant. They are worried.

My daughter got so sick with her ED that I woke up every morning for months scared to go into her room incase I found her dead. Her heart was failing.... at that point she was already recieving treatment. Please think carefully about why I'm telling you that.

Eating disorders is has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness. Its not a game, its deadly serious. Our lives will go on as normal regardless of whether your family respond to our concerns. Ultimately, it's your life that's at risk. And believe me Isabelle, it is at risk if you don't get some help.

Don't project your assumptions onto people who comment bases on the war like stance your parent have taken with "haters". Stop assuming that it's you against the world. We see what's happening and we are worried.

There's so much I want to say after reading your post. I completely agree with everything you've stated regarding EDs. They are so incredibly dangerous, and very complicated to treat. I've spoken enough about what my daughter and I are going through so won't go on any more.

I feel like crying after reading about your experiences with your daughter, because I understand how utterly horrendous that must have been. I hope things are better for her now, it robs them of so much, and you feel completely helpless at times.

I feel very guilty about commenting re Izzy, as I know it's her own business and noone else's, however, given the situation she's in and the fact her parents are total idiots maybe people discussing this might make them realise (eventually, as it certainly doesn't seem to be the case at the moment) that there's an issue. I have tried to put myself in their position and one million bleeping percent if anyone mentioned to me they thought my child had a health issue you can be assured I'd look into it. The problem is they think even the people who have the kids best interests at heart are trolls. Which, going by this thread anyway, we are absolutely not, in fact of all the Tattle threads this one had the nicest, most caring and lovely people. It's a shame they won't listen.
---
I’ve been on the ouija board to talk to my ancestors and they all think Chris Ingham is a creepy n
This needs to somehow be made into a thread title 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Creepy Chris Ingham who wanted to skinny dip with a sixteen year old Autistic child after asking her to sneak out of her patents hotel room late at night.

Chris Ingham who hasn’t returned to Florida in years after saying it’s his favourite place in the world but suddenly after asking a teen to skinny dip and Sussex police confirmed messages he sent were of a sexual nature he’s avoiding the place like the plague.

Chris Ingham who got detained for hours by border force in Australia. Wouldn’t we all like to see the snivelling, ugly piece of tit crying his way through that interview while he shat himself?

Chris Ingham who left his doormat at home while he fucked off rollerblading and slept with an ifam before making her sign an NDA on a napkin or she couldn’t go skating with him.

Chris Ingham who left his wife standing with a broken arm while he winded himself trying to find some teenage girls who recognised him so he could give them a hug.

Chris Ingham who drove is wife and family to the Arctic circle causing his wife to cancel appointments on the fanny cyst she’s so, so, so worried about and now they’re slagging off the free NHS for discharging her even though they know you can‘t cancel more than two appointments and then they’re saying they had opportunities they couldn’t miss. So a free nights stay in the snow came before his poor, poor wife’s health.

Chris Ingham who can’t afford BUPA anymore.

Chris Ingham who appeared in the newspapers for leaving his small baby alone on a beach while the family went swimming in the sea.

Chris Ingham who’s raising five daughters while worshiping Andrew Tate who’s been charged with rape and sex trafficking.

Chris Ingham who said “It’s because we’re famous” when he got shouted at off Kayak Paul when he let his young children on Loch Lomond without life jackets.

Chris Ingham who made his whole families channel the laughing stock of YouTube. They went from earning a fortune monthly to barely scraping in just over £3000 a month and that’s going down all the time.

Let’s be real Creepy, you child catching lookalike pervert! The only ancestors spinning in their graves are yours and Sarah’s! You’ve probably got a pile of relatives floating around heaven telling people their name is Ingram. Even your living relatives want duck all to do with you. Where is Hi Steve? Where is Shirley? They used to be on your vlogs regularly but since you tried to get a teenage girl with Autism to go skinny dipping with you they’re no longer willing to be on the vlogs. The few mates you had from the skating place deserted you and they were only using you for your camera equipment anyway. You want to think about the shame you’ve caused for your teenage daughters who can’t even post on social media without somebody letting them know what their creep of a father has been up to. Look at the views on the girls YouTube channel. They can barely scrape 5 thousand views on a video while watching other teenage YouTubers their age get hundreds of thousands of views. You did that creepy! You didn’t just ruin your channel, you ruined theirs and you spent every penny THEY earned you on yourself. Good luck on escaping that matrix when you’re bankrupt and having to go out and find real jobs. I’m sure Isabelle and Esme are going to thank you so much when they’re having to work in McDonald’s and keep getting asked “aren’t you the daughters of that youtube perv?” because you thought it was your right to take away their anonymity as children and stick a camera in their faces 24/7.

This creepy bastard is unreal. He’ll always be known as that youtuber who tried to get a sixteen year old teenager to go skinny dipping with him. No wonder Sarah prefers cosy movie days at home six days a week. I’d be ashamed if I was married to that too! I can’t imagine the neighbours are thrilled to have Creepy Savile living near them either. Every holiday they hide in corners and keep to themselves incase somebody recognises them for what he did. You can tell by how much they moan about every little thing constantly that life is tit. Most of the bigger YouTubers don’t even acknowledge hate comments but the inghams bring up the comments and react all the time because that’s all they have. They‘re too miserable and can’t afford to vlog like they used too. Gone are the days when the kids got treats and days out all the time. Gone are the days they could afford to go to hotels, trips to London and holidays that creepy doesn’t drive them too.

Incase anyone thinks creepy Chris got away with what he did, just look at how miserable and unhappy he and Sarah look all the time. Look at how their whole life is either spent in Janet’s void or the van. Look at how he police’s what Sarah spends and has to shop about for the cheaper wet wipes. Look at the giant square of grass they call a garden. They can’t even afford to put in a big adventure playground for the isolated children because Shien and Temu don’t sell swing sets for a fiver. Remember in the old days when they would eat out pretty much daily and let the girls order two meals each in ikea. Now they’re spending what little they have on petrol to get them to places so they can play at being rich while they ski lift up a mountain to share a waffle and soup and complain about how expensive it was. They’re probably spending more than they bring in and living beyond their means and Sarah just acts clueless and lets him handle the finances. There’s a reason he doesn’t want you to see how little you have in the bank Sarah you dumb witch. They‘re tumbling quickly towards rock bottom. They’re trapped in to filming a vlog every six days even though they despise it because if they stop vlogging then Creepy, Sarah and Isabelle will have to find real jobs to get by. Let’s be honest that’s going to happen sooner rather than later because 18k views a day isn’t going to pay the mortgage and bills for long. I have a feeling the views will be under 10k before the years out. There is nothing to like about them. 99% of vlogs are the camera pointed at Chris and Sarah’s face while they rant and moan. I doubt the silent ifam are loving them slagging the NHS off again so say goodbye to more views you boring bastards. It’s your children I feel sorry for. Who knows what kind of childhood and careers they could have had if they didn’t have two selfish lazy parents who sold there childhood to make a few quid off them.
That is fantastically written ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really appreciate that @mags
We don't understand when things happen the way they do, but I still have so much to give to the world. I will not be broken.
You are totally amazing. I so hope that each day, things get a little brighter for you. I am so very sorry about whatever it is that you have been through 😔. No one can break someone as wonderful as you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I felt my operation had been bodged the 1st thing I'd want to do is get 2nd unbiased opinion. Not NHS but privately. Any findings could then support her argument.
But, ya know, she won't, coz it didn't happen 🤡

Reactions: 18
I'm abit behind but just want to add my say ...

I've just confirmed out from a 3 months stay in hospital. I missed 3 of my children ls birthday I had a choice tho I could come home but loose my bed and one off many operations and I knew for my own health I had to stay in and guess what my children were fine.
I've had to go to multiple tests and pre ops and hadn't been home for 12 weeks because I was in pain and worried ....that's what you bleeping do you lazy cow.

Also just to be clear Sarah and creepy I have a family member who works at legal company (not saying which one) that sues the NHS for negligence and you don't have a leg to stand on.

You have 3 Wats to claim.

1) if the negligence results in a manor that changes someones life drastically...not you you still swan off on holidays

2) mentally... If you can't get out of bed from exhaustion or depression because of the negligence or constantly going back and forth to doctors appointments been mentally effected...volgs say a different matter.

3)cost of time and fuel for multiple hospitals visits....you can't turn up for one let alone multiple 🤣

They havnt a leg to stand on

Also she would have firms to fill in before hand.

My 1st surgery caused internal bleeding I was throwing up and shitting blood and still made to go threw a&E again for 28hrs
Which took me to my second surgery 3 days later ....I can't sue I signed the forms

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.