The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they managed to scab a freebie from Amazon? I could never be an ‘influencer’, I’d be far too embarrassed to beg for freebies.

The comments are a mess. They spend their days bitching and whining about “the trolls”. If their lives were joyous and fulfilling, they wouldn’t care. Chris ranting about having commitments on the trip which if changed would have lead to thousands being lost. They didn’t do anything on the trip, what on earth could they have lost money on? The freebie cabin stays, rent from letting their house whilst gone?

I guess all engagement is good engagement, right? 😄

All that processed crap filling that cupboard. Cook something from scratch without adding a packet or jar

Reactions: 19
I'm abit behind but just want to add my say ...

I've just confirmed out from a 3 months stay in hospital. I missed 3 of my children ls birthday I had a choice tho I could come home but loose my bed and one off many operations and I knew for my own health I had to stay in and guess what my children were fine.
I've had to go to multiple tests and pre ops and hadn't been home for 12 weeks because I was in pain and worried ....that's what you bleeping do you lazy cow.

Also just to be clear Sarah and creepy I have a family member who works at legal company (not saying which one) that sues the NHS for negligence and you don't have a leg to stand on.

You have 3 Wats to claim.

1) if the negligence results in a manor that changes someones life drastically...not you you still swan off on holidays

2) mentally... If you can't get out of bed from exhaustion or depression because of the negligence or constantly going back and forth to doctors appointments been mentally effected...volgs say a different matter.

3)cost of time and fuel for multiple hospitals visits....you can't turn up for one let alone multiple 🤣

They havnt a leg to stand on

Also she would have firms to fill in before hand.

My 1st surgery caused internal bleeding I was throwing up and shitting blood and still made to go threw a&E again for 28hrs
Which took me to my second surgery 3 days later ....I can't sue I signed the forms
Sorry about my spellings and grammar I'm High on morphine 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Creepy Chris Ingham who wanted to skinny dip with a sixteen year old Autistic child after asking her to sneak out of her patents hotel room late at night.

Chris Ingham who hasn’t returned to Florida in years after saying it’s his favourite place in the world but suddenly after asking a teen to skinny dip and Sussex police confirmed messages he sent were of a sexual nature he’s avoiding the place like the plague.

Chris Ingham who got detained for hours by border force in Australia. Wouldn’t we all like to see the snivelling, ugly piece of tit crying his way through that interview while he shat himself?

Chris Ingham who left his doormat at home while he fucked off rollerblading and slept with an ifam before making her sign an NDA on a napkin or she couldn’t go skating with him.

Chris Ingham who left his wife standing with a broken arm while he winded himself trying to find some teenage girls who recognised him so he could give them a hug.

Chris Ingham who drove is wife and family to the Arctic circle causing his wife to cancel appointments on the fanny cyst she’s so, so, so worried about and now they’re slagging off the free NHS for discharging her even though they know you can‘t cancel more than two appointments and then they’re saying they had opportunities they couldn’t miss. So a free nights stay in the snow came before his poor, poor wife’s health.

Chris Ingham who can’t afford BUPA anymore.

Chris Ingham who appeared in the newspapers for leaving his small baby alone on a beach while the family went swimming in the sea.

Chris Ingham who’s raising five daughters while worshiping Andrew Tate who’s been charged with rape and sex trafficking.

Chris Ingham who said “It’s because we’re famous” when he got shouted at off Kayak Paul when he let his young children on Loch Lomond without life jackets.

Chris Ingham who made his whole families channel the laughing stock of YouTube. They went from earning a fortune monthly to barely scraping in just over £3000 a month and that’s going down all the time.

Let’s be real Creepy, you child catching lookalike pervert! The only ancestors spinning in their graves are yours and Sarah’s! You’ve probably got a pile of relatives floating around heaven telling people their name is Ingram. Even your living relatives want duck all to do with you. Where is Hi Steve? Where is Shirley? They used to be on your vlogs regularly but since you tried to get a teenage girl with Autism to go skinny dipping with you they’re no longer willing to be on the vlogs. The few mates you had from the skating place deserted you and they were only using you for your camera equipment anyway. You want to think about the shame you’ve caused for your teenage daughters who can’t even post on social media without somebody letting them know what their creep of a father has been up to. Look at the views on the girls YouTube channel. They can barely scrape 5 thousand views on a video while watching other teenage YouTubers their age get hundreds of thousands of views. You did that creepy! You didn’t just ruin your channel, you ruined theirs and you spent every penny THEY earned you on yourself. Good luck on escaping that matrix when you’re bankrupt and having to go out and find real jobs. I’m sure Isabelle and Esme are going to thank you so much when they’re having to work in McDonald’s and keep getting asked “aren’t you the daughters of that youtube perv?” because you thought it was your right to take away their anonymity as children and stick a camera in their faces 24/7.

This creepy bastard is unreal. He’ll always be known as that youtuber who tried to get a sixteen year old teenager to go skinny dipping with him. No wonder Sarah prefers cosy movie days at home six days a week. I’d be ashamed if I was married to that too! I can’t imagine the neighbours are thrilled to have Creepy Savile living near them either. Every holiday they hide in corners and keep to themselves incase somebody recognises them for what he did. You can tell by how much they moan about every little thing constantly that life is tit. Most of the bigger YouTubers don’t even acknowledge hate comments but the inghams bring up the comments and react all the time because that’s all they have. They‘re too miserable and can’t afford to vlog like they used too. Gone are the days when the kids got treats and days out all the time. Gone are the days they could afford to go to hotels, trips to London and holidays that creepy doesn’t drive them too.

Incase anyone thinks creepy Chris got away with what he did, just look at how miserable and unhappy he and Sarah look all the time. Look at how their whole life is either spent in Janet’s void or the van. Look at how he police’s what Sarah spends and has to shop about for the cheaper wet wipes. Look at the giant square of grass they call a garden. They can’t even afford to put in a big adventure playground for the isolated children because Shien and Temu don’t sell swing sets for a fiver. Remember in the old days when they would eat out pretty much daily and let the girls order two meals each in ikea. Now they’re spending what little they have on petrol to get them to places so they can play at being rich while they ski lift up a mountain to share a waffle and soup and complain about how expensive it was. They’re probably spending more than they bring in and living beyond their means and Sarah just acts clueless and lets him handle the finances. There’s a reason he doesn’t want you to see how little you have in the bank Sarah you dumb witch. They‘re tumbling quickly towards rock bottom. They’re trapped in to filming a vlog every six days even though they despise it because if they stop vlogging then Creepy, Sarah and Isabelle will have to find real jobs to get by. Let’s be honest that’s going to happen sooner rather than later because 18k views a day isn’t going to pay the mortgage and bills for long. I have a feeling the views will be under 10k before the years out. There is nothing to like about them. 99% of vlogs are the camera pointed at Chris and Sarah’s face while they rant and moan. I doubt the silent ifam are loving them slagging the NHS off again so say goodbye to more views you boring bastards. It’s your children I feel sorry for. Who knows what kind of childhood and careers they could have had if they didn’t have two selfish lazy parents who sold there childhood to make a few quid off them.
This needs copies and pasted at the start of every new thread 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There's so much I want to say after reading your post. I completely agree with everything you've stated regarding EDs. They are so incredibly dangerous, and very complicated to treat. I've spoken enough about what my daughter and I are going through so won't go on any more.

I feel like crying after reading about your experiences with your daughter, because I understand how utterly horrendous that must have been. I hope things are better for her now, it robs them of so much, and you feel completely helpless at times.

I feel very guilty about commenting re Izzy, as I know it's her own business and noone else's, however, given the situation she's in and the fact her parents are total idiots maybe people discussing this might make them realise (eventually, as it certainly doesn't seem to be the case at the moment) that there's an issue. I have tried to put myself in their position and one million bleeping percent if anyone mentioned to me they thought my child had a health issue you can be assured I'd look into it. The problem is they think even the people who have the kids best interests at heart are trolls. Which, going by this thread anyway, we are absolutely not, in fact of all the Tattle threads this one had the nicest, most caring and lovely people. It's a shame they won't listen.
---

This needs to somehow be made into a thread title 🤣
My daughter is well and truly in recovery now. Thank you. I hope your daughter is doing well too. ❤

In fact she's doing so well she's just recently found out she's pregnant. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She could have gone to the original appointment and he could have had the van MOT done and they would have saved the time and the cost of him coming back !!

For what one free night at that spa place , must have cost him well over a grand to drive back fuel/ferry / air bnb . They really don't have one brain cell between them ! Fools 🤡

Sarah you could have bought a whole amazon van load of plastic shite with the money saved , just think 10 plastic pencil pots in every room , what a dream we would all be jealous of that !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My daughter is well and truly in recovery now. Thank you. I hope your daughter is doing well too. ❤

In fact she's doing so well she's just recently found out she's pregnant. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret! 😊
Congratulations! I hope her pregnancy goes well for her 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The txt she received would have been a reminder meaning she’d have received a letter.

genuinely noones problem but her own. She should have had someone checking her nhs letters while she was gone if it was so important.

i knew id be receiving a 16 week check from gynae and got the appointment 3 weeks before.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are totally amazing. I so hope that each day, things get a little brighter for you. I am so very sorry about whatever it is that you have been through 😔. No one can break someone as wonderful as you ❤
You make my heart soar @Neck lace
Your lovely words mean the world xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They really will be struggling when the pot runs dry.
Think about their bills . I bet council tax is over 300 a month. Plus mortgage and food and lazys spending habits .
They are well and truly fucked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She really needs to get out The eating disorder but also her maturity age. Looking at her reply to messages on Instagram reads like a young teenager. She's an adult now could have a job, her own home, family etc
She's 18. If my 18 year old had her own home & family I'd consider that to be a probelm too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thinking back to Sarah mentioning she’s got haircuts booked for herself, Esme and Isabelle. Why has she not put the effort in for Isla? They had Aurora supposedly so they had a big trio and a younger trio of children but Isla isn’t doing an awful lot with the eldest two. Now she’s approaching 12yo it’s the perfect time to start to learn more about self care and begin to experiment a bit more with basic makeup, nice hair etc.

Makes me so sad for her. It’s her birthday in less than two weeks time, if anyone deserved a pamper it’s that girl not the older girls. Especially with what she must put up with behind the scenes with Esme because she’s shown her true colours often enough to show she’s not very pleasant to her at times. Instead she’ll probably have to make do with the pizza scissors and have a homemade haircut :(

She needs some decent clothes this year too, no matter how much she wants to try and impress Sarah by liking that awful toddler style clothing Sarah insists on buying her. I don’t believe for a minute that she wouldn’t secretly love some decent current trend items. The clothes she does dress in don’t do a lot for her which is a big shame but she has so much potential. She’s got a pretty face - maybe that’s what Sarah is afraid of.

Esme has had a small fortune spent on her if those clothing hauls were actually purchased, put the same effort into Isla Sarah for gods sake. This is the girl who probably has the most to say if it ever came to it and she wanted to reveal all. Perhaps it’s time to start treating her a lot better than you all do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thinking back to Sarah mentioning she’s got haircuts booked for herself, Esme and Isabelle. Why has she not put the effort in for Isla? They had Aurora supposedly so they had a big trio and a younger trio of children but Isla isn’t doing an awful lot with the eldest two. Now she’s approaching 12yo it’s the perfect time to start to properly learn about self care and begin to experiment a bit more with basic makeup, nice hair etc.

Makes me so sad for her. It’s her birthday in less than two weeks time, if anyone deserved a pamper it’s that girl not the older girls. Especially with what she must put up with behind the scenes with Esme because she’s shown her true colours often enough to show she’s not very pleasant to her at times. Instead she’ll probably have to make do with the pizza scissors and have a homemade haircut :(
I feel dubious these haircuts will ever happen TBH. Have we ever known Sarah to go for a cut? Or Esme?

Reactions: 25
I feel dubious these haircuts will ever happen TBH. Have we ever known Sarah to go for a cut? Or Esme?
She did last year or the year before, she bought a bobbed wig off temu or shein and creepy nearly creAmed his jeans thinking she had had all her hair cut short 🤢😂😂😂😂😂And even then she only had 1/64 inches cut off 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 can’t wait for her next appointment to be cancelled cus the doctors on strike 😂 can’t wait for that rant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We all know that creepy is the most revolting sleaze ever and Lazy is a disgusting enabler but how do they even get more than 20k views per 24 hours?
I watch a few dozen very popular channels and i watched them originally, none of them are families , and NONE of them now get 20k views in 24 hours and they are amazing. How do these fraudsters get that many views? Is it because they are so horrible.?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Congratulations! I hope her pregnancy goes well for her 😊
Thank you... she heard the heartbeat first the first time yesterday. I have one very emotional daughter at the moment. She was told she'd need help to get pregnant when she was 15 so it's all the more sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.