The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the delay Sarah are you hoping to get pregnant before the appointment?
Probably, it's the only thing she's capable of doing and it'll delay her going onto Universal Credit for a few months extra because its coming you vile pair. Tonight Sarah, ask to see the bank statements, if he refuses then you know you're financially fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
BMI means nothing. You’ve paraded your kids on social media for years now suddenly you are horrified people are commenting on Izzy weight? Shame you weren’t as horrified when your husband was messaging teenagers, then maybe your channel wouldn’t be dying and your kids still farmed out on the daily for content while Mr 10k sits on his bum making his kids pay for his ridiculous trips that no one is interested in.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So lazys insides have been.'butchered' by the NHS. HILARIOUS
Didn't she say she'd had the cyst since having mila? If she'd have got it seen to in the first place this likely wouldn't have needed to happen

Reactions: 25
Isabelle has posted a rant on Instagram about people commenting on her weight. Apparently she spoke to Sarah who said the people who do it need calling out. Now Sarah is on one on her stories, too.
Is there a ss of the rant From izzy? I was banned from her account without even saying anything ages ago

Reactions: 7
In all this has she forgotten that she was all ready to go private to have it reversed?

Even if all her story was true, she isn't in any danger, they haven't butchered anything. They told her to assume she could still get pregnant. The only person that wants an appointment is Sarah, the hospital have already said there isn't anything they will do about it.

If they were prepared to pay privately about having it reversed, why wouldn't they pay instead to have this investigated because it would be cheaper - it wouldn't involve a surgery and potentially they would find out they don't need to have the reversal after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t forget Sarah is special, this is the person who got a phone call at Christmas to give her the good news that she could still have a baby 🙄 no doubt a Consultant is pencilling in a home appointment right now to examine her in her bedroom on Monday 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The fans are just like Sarah and Chris jumping down people’s throats if they dare to say anything other than compliments
I’ve probably sai£ this before but the urbex community is just like this. Ther3s certain urbexers who think they’re the tit, they sell exclusive content and merch to sad people with learning difficulties and rip them off. These people blow smoke up their arses on a daily basis and if you dare to comment that the URBEXER is ly or exaggerating the truth these people properly come after you. Same cult like behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Commitments? What commitments do they have? Absolutely none at all, we see them dossing about, day in day out, with nothing to do, nowhere to be and no purpose or routine.
'Commitments' will be the same as when they say they have a 'busy' day and they clearly don't.

Reactions: 30
Despite all this weight debacle, Isla bless her, has such a pretty face. When she was doing her whole tooth fairy speech, which is totally uncalled for at her age, but that's a whole different kettle of fish. If that child had a decent haircut and style, some nice clothes that suited her age and shape, she would look so pretty. It's such a shame that she has no one to guide her. I do believe that if she had been left to flourish in a school environment she'd be way ahead and all this, attention seeking, hate to say it, but babyish behaviour wouldn't be evident.

Just be cause one child seems to flourish outside of a school setting, it doesn't mean that all of the children should be made to. I know there's more to Home schooling these particular children, parents being able to flee the country when it suits, etc.

I don't think commenting on any of the children's weight is helping, we all know it was her own mother who started the rumour of Izzy's ed, just like it was her own mother who started rumours of her sexualities, but Izzy is never going to see that, even if shown evidence. She sees no problem even if she had an ed she wouldn't admit to it, we can show concerns and most people on here do, I think nearly all of us show more concern for those children than their parents. Whether we like the child or not. None of them deserve the life they have, because you can almost guarantee there are pictures of them on the dark web. That's the price they've had to pay, for their parents to have the life they wanted.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Don’t forget Sarah is special, this is the person who got a phone call at Christmas to give her the good news that she could still have a baby 🙄 no doubt a Consultant is pencilling in a home appointment right now to examine her in her bedroom on Monday 🤔
Remember when she used to say she was seeing a consultant at the private scan place when pregnant with Mila, then the consultant became one of her best friends.

If I was in that situation and my bestie was an obstetrics consultant I'd have been asking her advice and opinion months ago.

Unfortunately for Sarah she was another imaginary friend and they aren't that useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Will Lazy be available for the next appointment she is offered or will it clash with one of her many commitments and busy life?

Oh well at least she's booked a hair appointment and apparently for Isabelle and Esme too, adult Isabelle couldn't possibly do it herself. I wonder if she'll be able to go by herself or will she need mummy to hold her hand.

Did Lazy say something about ear syringing? Maybe they'll film whoever needs their ears clearing out, don't ear wax removal videos do quite well on YouTube?!

Reactions: 16
Will do the rundown in a bit (currently on a break from kitchen cleaning) but wanted to make a point about the NHS appointment.

When I was referred earlier this year for my hip I was offered a consultation several months away. I knew I couldn’t wait that long because the pain was beginning to seriously affect my mental health. I emailed the hospital for help, fully explaining the situation, and they sent the referral to a different consultant who could see me sooner. I was offered an appointment for 2 weeks later. My surgery date was given to me the week after the consultation. All in all from first consult to surgery it will be about 3 1/2 weeks, from initial referral to surgery about 2 months.

THAT is what you do when you are TRULY DESPERATE Lazy. I too had plans for the day of my consultation but I managed to change them because my heath is more important and this pain is no joke. There could’ve been a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and I still would’ve been at that appointment. Nothing and no one was going to stop me. We all have busy lives. I want nothing more than to be able to get on with my life after a horrendous few months. You wouldn’t give a tit about your son’s birthday if you were that unwell; celebrate it another day. The NHS are not your personal slaves. Jace is not going to remember his fifth birthday being celebrated the day before or day after.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I am surprised Creepy don't have a best friend that can come to their home to do the apointment with Sarah in an hour or two. You know like his friend the plummer and his friend the electric.
Or could they not get the Ifam doctor friend that she talked with at christmas to call the hospital and make them make a new apointment for Sarah at the exact date and time it fits her. After all she Is the superfamous Sarah Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isabelle’s rant, getting SO annoyed at “everyone” talking about her weight. The girl averages about 50 comments per post 🤣 She has had a couple of those say she is too thin and now she is jumping up and down like she is being harassed about it! She is so full of self importance. I notice she has even turned her like count off on her insta because it was so low. I have to say it’s a good thing she never made it as a proper influencer as the poor love wouldn’t cope with negative comments that actual famous people get.
I also think Sarah and Chris leave in stuff about her eating (or lack of) on vlogs to get views. They know it’s commented on and then people go and watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well I cannot wait to find out what is planned for Jace's birthday that is stopping Sarah from attending that appointment! It will either be the usual pile of presents or yet another trip away. It's gonna be a trip. Didn't Sarah say the "renovations" all needed to be done before Monday?! Bet they're going away tomorrow!

Reactions: 25
This “butchered my insides” and “medical malpractice” talk is utter nonsense. The NhS and any doctor will talk you through the risks of having the surgery and they always point out with the contraceptive surgeries that there is the possibility it will fail. These things happen

Reactions: 36
She had prior commitments for the Arctic trip?😮🤣🤥
What did you do? Visit McDonald's. Stop at gas stations to sled. Visit McDonald's again? Ski once. Visit a pizza place. Drive. Yeah, couldn't put THAT off🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.