The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with this. Social media is horrible, hence why the vast majority of us don’t share our kids, for money, all over it. They could always stop. But they won‘t.
"I'm so glad I grew up in the 90s"....

When heroine chic was a thing and everyone worshipped Kate Moss ,who walked the catwalk in adult clothing aged just 13, you mean?

Yeah that didn't mess with any women's heads at all.

Ifam once again showing they have the collective IQ of a frying pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Recently had a gyne issue, got an appointment with a consultant £250 it cost and that included ultrasound, had the appointment with in a week of waiting, why cant she do that they can well afford it .

Reactions: 27
BMI 20.2?? No chance
My BMI is exactly 20.0 and I have much more fat on me than Izzy. There’s no way my collarbones / cheekbones / shoulder blades stick out like that, there’s no way

Posting her daughters BMI even though it’s clearly falsified is a disgusting invasion of her privacy too

Reactions: 35
Well surely if your insides had been ‘butchered’ in a negligent way, surely your priority would be to sort that out and get a treatment plan in place - not head off abroad for weeks on end to some pretty remote places, where you don’t speak the language? Surely you’d be far too worried about what might happen to the kids if you had to go into hospital abroad - especially as you’re breastfeeding?

Reactions: 51
BMI 20.2?? No chance
My BMI is exactly 20.0 and I have much more fat on me than Izzy. There’s no way my collarbones / cheekbones / shoulder blades stick out like that, there’s no way

Posting her daughters BMI even though it’s clearly falsified is a disgusting invasion of her privacy too
As someone said above, she keeps adjusting her hair and top to deliberately show off her skeletal collar bones. At one point she pulls up her sleeve, then immediately pulls it down again to make sure her collar bone is still visible. That's body checking.

Wearing a giant fleece because you're clearly freezing? Classic anorexia when you're body fat runs out.

Also at no point does she say she eats, deny having an eating disorder or claim to be a healthy weight. Because she couldn't bring herself to tell such an obvious lie (though her lying mother had no problem falsifying her BMI and posting it).

The reason the chatter has kicked off now is because she wore baggy clothes for the entire arctic trip and her most recent dramatic weight loss only just became clear to viewers.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Do we know how tall Isabelle is?

The BMI chart is considered outdated nowadays anyway. Muscle is more dense than fat so a very muscular woman with low body fat will be considered obese by that chart alone. She can post that rubbish all she wants. It doesn't change the fact that her daughter looks ill and everyone is noticing it.
If she overestimated her height by even an inch it would mean the difference between being shown as underweight or a healthy weight on that chart. I don't believe it anyway. I have eyes.

I stupidly thought Saz knew, I admit I was wrong. Fair enough telling people to mind their business but openly parading her child's weight is vile.

Reactions: 17
Well surely if your insides had been ‘butchered’ in a negligent way, surely your priority would be to sort that out and get a treatment plan in place - not head off abroad for weeks on end to some pretty remote places, where you don’t speak the language? Surely you’d be far too worried about what might happen to the kids if you had to go into hospital abroad - especially as you’re breastfeeding?
If my insides had been butchered the last thing I would want is to be squished into a van with 7 other family members on a pointless trip I also did last year 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s one thing rescheduling one appointment because you will be on your annual weeks holiday when the appointment falls. That can happen to anyone and is perfectly acceptable.
It is another to miss multiple appointments because you have gone off travelling for weeks on end( something you do multiple times a year and that could easily be delayed or cut short a little to attend) and then to cancel another simply because it’s your child’s birthday. What does she actually expect?

As for Isabelle and her weight, She has obviously lost a lot of weight and people will comment on that because her parents have made money off her and her body for years. They have always been happy to allow provocative images of their daughters all over the internet, to use frankly disgusting blog titles with photos of their kids as the thumbnail and to encourage weirdos to buy dolls of their children, meet them and save photos of them and share them under the guise of being fan accounts. Happy that their kids are probably all over the dark web as long as they’re making a bit of cash to keep them in B&M plastic crap. But now suddenly they are bothered about some comments about weight.

Normal parents would be really concerned if their child has either gained(Isla) or lost (Isabelle) a lot of weight because it can be a sign not just of eating disorders but also other health issues. Sarah just prefers to go on a rant because it is much easier than actually doing something like seeking medical advice of looking at what could be behind the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She would have signed paperwork saying things can and do go wrong beforehand - they offered her to go back for it to be redone or so she claimed after the boxing day phonecall - yeah she after money 100%

Reactions: 28
‘Clinical and medical negligence’ the silly witch is setting up to sue the NHS isn’t she 🤣
I feel like this is Chris desperately hoping to try and get some money because let’s face it, they clearly need the cash injection. Missing appointments isn’t a good look if they want to go down that route.

Reactions: 27
I’m on mat leave and whenever a HV/Dr asks me what time and day suits I always say I’ll fit round you I’m free as bird.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.