Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Jace is 5 years old, he should be having most days where he's busy doing something all day. In reception at school the only times he would be sat would be a short bit of phonics learning and listening to a story, the rest of the time is learning through play and running around in the playground 3 times a day at least.

I don't know why the friend was there till 10.30pm but if so I would question the "all day" too, doesn't matter how much fun they are having but a 5 year old would have gotten fed up long before that if they started in the morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Stephie

VIP Member
Chris asking Fat Saz how much she has spent in the last week. And her asking why he's even worried about that. Like Temu hauls are a flex :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
Yeah, they said they were going to have a turning circle with the fountain in the middle, because the driveway was so big. Here is said driveway.
That’s literally the neighbours entrance in front of the manor isn’t it? It’s such a weird layout. Not to mention the tiny wall running next to the big gate 😂

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Dont like what people are saying about your daughter having an eating disorder Sarah ? Take your family off social media then !!

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
She’s still going on her stories, trying to call someone out because they slated her meals (didn’t screenshot that one). Guess she didn’t like that comment made. Also sharing a message from Izzy about the aftermath of their rants, do they not speak face to face in that house?

Not a chance Aurora is into 1 month clothes size. She’s a healthy, chunky baby and the size beside Mila shows this all too well. Appears to be turning into another red headed baby too.
“Stand up for yourself” ! That’s a joke isn’t it Sarah. The girl is scared of her own shadow because of you and your husband. She’s no income, no education, no friends, no prospects and no fucking backbone because of you both!! Stand up for yourself Isabelle but not too much eh because then fat Saz and that greasy little n might lose control of you.

• Sad
People commenting aren't creating the dangerous situation. It already exists. If anything happens at least Chris and Sarah will never get away with saying they didn't know. We have the receipts here.

What I hope is that if Izzy reads here she will see a community that knows what she already knows on some level. That what was done to her wasn't right, her parents owe her their livlihood thanks to her work since she was a child, not the other way around and that she needs to leave. Get a car first, get a job in a local shop stacking shelves if she needs to, refuse to go on holidays with them and save up and get the fuck away from those two abusive ghouls.

You cannot get better in the same environment that made you sick.

• Heart

charlotte_98

Price of that wooden climbing frame/slide combo starts at $885
At age 5 he is too old for it, more suitable for a toddler to grow into surely.
Age 5 is perfect time for a decent bike without stabilisers to bomb around OUTSIDE on with FRIENDS.
But he’ll carry on scooting about the ground on his cuuteee scuttlebug til he’s 11.
Or trapped in the beige playroom learning colours again and ragging his sisters about out of boredom and frustration.
Only male role model this lad is Chris ingham.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Big frank

VIP Member
Doesn't she realise that you don't have to be underweight to have an ED? I have an ED called ARFID, which I've had since I was a child (it's linked to autism) and I'm not underweight whatsoever. She's a disgrace.
And atypical anorexia. My daughter nearly died from it. She's dumb!
---
I had to change a hospital appt last week. I did it because (I mentioned this before, and im fine) I had a massive, life changing event happen last week. I called them and explained what had happened and needed time to process it. They were very sympathetic and changed it without question. I still have to wait until July though. I'm not ranting. The reason the hospital is unsympathetic to lazy is because a kids birthday isn't a reason to fuck them about. Its a medical mistake, not negligence. She needs to be careful the language she uses. Also, if they were concerned they would be encouraging her to come in urgently but they aren't. The NHS has clear cancellation policy, she's no fucking exception. Having 6 kids and wanting to catch snow season in Scandinavia doesn't cancel out her responsibility to her own health.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Osmum

Everyone’s down for breakfast except Isabelle, mother of the year doesn’t care.
Jace 2 mins in says baby Aurora is crying, and she flippantly says it’s ok daddy’s changing her. She gives no fucks and carry’s on vlogging.

• Angry
  • Wow

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
So Sarah’s not denying there is a Ed issue, instead getting mad that someone asked if Isabelle is ok & to get help. 🙄 if only Sarah cared as much as strangers do about her daughter.

• Heart

yazoo21

VIP Member
Ughhh she has really bugged me tonight. Maybe you should have got of your fat ass and went to the first appointment always someone else’s fault isn’t it lazy ingham

Abbvay

VIP Member
Don’t forget Sarah is special, this is the person who got a phone call at Christmas to give her the good news that she could still have a baby 🙄 no doubt a Consultant is pencilling in a home appointment right now to examine her in her bedroom on Monday 🤔
Remember when she used to say she was seeing a consultant at the private scan place when pregnant with Mila, then the consultant became one of her best friends.

If I was in that situation and my bestie was an obstetrics consultant I'd have been asking her advice and opinion months ago.

Unfortunately for Sarah she was another imaginary friend and they aren't that useful.

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Im shocked she's buying dinky dot Jce age 5-6 t-shirts! Surely they'll drowned the poor boy who must only be in 1-2 years?!

• Haha

Daisydreaming

2 grand a day? I thought it was 10k a day he said he made? 😂

Also 2 grand a day is £720,000 a year. That reminds me, their annual accounts are due for public filing in a couple weeks. I look forward to Chris proving all us brokies and our ancestors and bloodlines wrong at that point 😂
I look forward or sending these screenshots to HMRC with his accounts to show his committing fraud

• Heart
  • Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
I’m just going to leave this here
View attachment 2835424
There's a few things you can fix before you shuffle off this mortal coil. Apologise to the fans you groomed can be a start.
Your bloodlines braved battles and wars for your right to live on this land: A self-absorbed, talentless nobody with a penchant for teenage fans. I suspect some of your ancestors are forming an orderly cue on the other side, waiting to give you some well-deserved slaps.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Her attitude to wasting things showed when talking about the too small outfit. It was brand new still with tags on. She said that she can have it made into something. I know some people use old baby clothes to make a blanket or cuddly toy, but that's usually because of the memories attached to the clothes the baby wore and usually old sleepsuits/vests that might not be in the best condition to pass to anyone else anyway, especially if used by multiple children.

Not an unworn full outfit. There are no memories attached to it. She has no friends to pass down to, but could donate it to let someone else use it. She's already had things made out of old baby clothes before and they are never seen again. Her first thought is always herself. If Katrina's children came round to her house there is no way she or any of her children would let them go home with a toy.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
All the halfwit IFam leaving “go to the dr about your boob Sarah” comments on their vlog 🙄 It’s mastitis Sarah, stick a cabbage leaf down your bra and shut the fuck up. You couldn’t have anything else because you’ve been permanently lactating like the village milking cow for the best part of 5 years 😂

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Sarah, be a proper mother, after seeing many similar comments can't you just stop and look at your daughter and think that maybe people are right and are commenting out of concern. Not everyone are trolls.
Wake up!

• Heart