Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puppet

VIP Member
@thegreencow, like many i'm not watching the vlogs so I appreciate your updates. I just wanted to check has there been any sign of the guinea pigs since they returned home?

1711526830988.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Soozy2k18

First things first tonights vlog proves that Big Saz has serious undiagnosed mental health issues why the hell is she trying to put a 5month old in an outfit suitable for up to age 1 month when Aurora was born a healthy weight and looks average size for her age is she absolutely mad. Big Saz has hundreds of outfits for Aurora in her age /size but wanted us all to see her squeezed into that 😳 that’s if it was the upto 1 month she put on her as we know the big shot putter likes to buy the same outfit in different sizes incase one dosent fit.
Shes probably tried on a bigger size and taken the smaller one back to shop for refund.
But this just shows she has an unhealthy obsession with wanting people to believe her kids are all small and “dinky” it’s bizarre.

Then we have her buying things for her 5yr olds birthday that she was doing with him 4 years ago 🤔 Go back to the summer of 2020 and every day that they would be at home she would have Jace who would’ve been 1 or 1 half out playing at the tuff table she bought and every day it would be some different sensory play like gelli baff , bags of sand with about 20 new diggers for golden boy to play with in the sand , jelly , orbeez , water and more new toys …. This went on all summer now she’s doing the exact same thing for him now he’s 5 🙄 he done all the tuff table stuff 4yrs ago.
Also I’m not saying he’s too old to be doing that now as when she was doing all the tuff table activities in 2020 the 3 girls were out every day for hours sitting playing at it which was ridiculous as was meant for a 1yr old. I’m just meaning i think it’s daft when he’s regressed so much the last couple of years that u would be looking at play group / nursery things.

I honestly thinks Big Saz could end up sectioned she is a compulsive liar and actually believes imajinary friends are real and situations she makes up in her head are real and that can become dangerous.

Just to finish why the hell is Katrinas kids giving Jace ( the most spoilt boy in the UK) a big iron man toy to take home. Jace has more toys than smyth toys for god sake 😡 He’s that rude that when asked who gave him it he didn’t even know their name 🙄

Katrina if your reading this tell you sister to do one if she wants you store hundreds of parcels at your house while she’s away her 15th holiday of the year and tell your boys to give Jace nothing hes a spoilt brat. Wouldn’t be surprised he kicked off or stole the toy out your house.
If in fact your boys did give him the toy which was very kind then it just shows how well rounded your kids are from going to school and having actual friends something your sisters kids would never think to do.

Queue a vlog now of Jace donating toys or being the most kindest boy in the world 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Maria1

Chatty Member
No photoshoot either
Ahhhhh, well spotted. I was looking forward to seeing another set of photos where the baby is trussed up like a ball of wool and Chris ruins each picture by just appearing in it. I'm assuming they can't attract a freebie or a heavy discount anymore.

• Haha
And tonight we have a grown woman chasing a teenager to the toilet for the fun of returning home.
She will be able to vote in this year’s inevitable general election. It is a terrifying prospect. She will likely spoil her ballot paper. Colouring in with felt tip pens and doodling around the candidate names isn’t allowed. She might also set the place on fire when she drops her motivational candle due to her being frightened of her own shadow

• Haha
  • Sad

Ghost82

Chatty Member
2 grand a day? I thought it was 10k a day he said he made? 😂

Also 2 grand a day is £720,000 a year. That reminds me, their annual accounts are due for public filing in a couple weeks. I look forward to Chris proving all us brokies and our ancestors and bloodlines wrong at that point 😂
That £2021 is probably his monthly payment from YouTube. His screenshot is 24th of March and I’m sure YouTube pays everyone on the 24th of the month. That’s how you know they’re not getting much money anymore. Who the fuck brags about having £2000 go in the bank and posts screenshots? 🤣🤣🤣 I thought they were set for life?! Go on you creepy bastard. Get Granny groomer to pop 10k in your bank so you can screenshot it. 🙄

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
She's going down the medical negligence route now. I don't think she'd have a leg to stand on if she tried to sue them. Because she hasn't attended any of the appointments they booked for her, and has no idea what the appointments are even for.

For someone sooooooo concerned and worried about what they've done to her insides, she sure doesn't seem very bothered about actually getting it sorted.

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It’s one thing rescheduling one appointment because you will be on your annual weeks holiday when the appointment falls. That can happen to anyone and is perfectly acceptable.
It is another to miss multiple appointments because you have gone off travelling for weeks on end( something you do multiple times a year and that could easily be delayed or cut short a little to attend) and then to cancel another simply because it’s your child’s birthday. What does she actually expect?

As for Isabelle and her weight, She has obviously lost a lot of weight and people will comment on that because her parents have made money off her and her body for years. They have always been happy to allow provocative images of their daughters all over the internet, to use frankly disgusting blog titles with photos of their kids as the thumbnail and to encourage weirdos to buy dolls of their children, meet them and save photos of them and share them under the guise of being fan accounts. Happy that their kids are probably all over the dark web as long as they’re making a bit of cash to keep them in B&M plastic crap. But now suddenly they are bothered about some comments about weight.

Normal parents would be really concerned if their child has either gained(Isla) or lost (Isabelle) a lot of weight because it can be a sign not just of eating disorders but also other health issues. Sarah just prefers to go on a rant because it is much easier than actually doing something like seeking medical advice of looking at what could be behind the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

charlotte_98

That chores chart is pathetic, a couple of odd jobs followed by threats of removing phones if not completed.
Isabelle is an adult for gods sake but she’s lumped in there too, prompts to look after her pet, clean up after making food .. or else phone is gone. Id love to see this business she runs.
No business sense if she keeps it quiet and never promotes it to an established sitting audience.

Stephie

VIP Member
Lazy 👋 If you're taking 'such a girly girl' Mila for a 'girly day'. To get lipglosses and other pink plastic crap. Why take gender neutral Jace for a boys day. And start with get his ratty tatty Rapunzel hair cut

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Lazy and her appointment that was so urgent she either missed or cancelled and is now pissed off of the date she has been given!!

18 years ago I was waiting for surgery, day surgery, after 6 months I heard nothing so chased up the appointment and got a date. I lived alone at the time and was aware my parents would be away on a caravan holiday at the time! I rang my mum and said I had a date but would try and move it by 3 weeks to avoid their holiday. Mum was addiment I took the surgery date and they delayed the holiday by 3 weeks. Thank god they did, my 60 min procedure tuned into a 7 hour major open operation, and 5 days stay. if I had delayed by 3 weeks I would be fighting for my life before I got surgery. My parents lost their space on the seafront, and ended up at the back of the site by the toilets due to the change of date. But I got my surgery, that was more urgent than we thought and needed 2 weeks recovery at my childhood home (including emergency readmission to hospital for 2 days). My parents were 2 days late for their holiday (for the revised date) and had explained to the campsite that were still coming but would be delayed. They went on their shortened, downgraded holiday happy in the knowledge I was fine.

Lazy's appointment seems to be massively urgent unless it clashes with with th anything that can accommodate it.

If you have a date in mind use your huge 10k (cough cough) fortune to go private and schedule a convenient appointment!!

Sorry silly me, I forgot you are broke!!

• Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Now Mr £10k a day is temporary back home, he's pushing his Escape the Matrix scam again.

If they are a bit short of money maybe Lazy could sell some of the unworn baby clothes and nappies. Knowing what she's like, she'd end up buying more than she sold if she went on Vinted.

If she could have got away with it, she was going to let Aurora wear that too small outfit once, just to say she had worn it. What kind of idiot would do that, sell it or give it away in unworn condition.
I reckon Mr 10k a day came home to a doormat full of brown envelopes and now he's got brown pants

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
And what job with a sense of purpose do ypu think Izzy could do? Thanks to mum & dad, the girl can barely string a legible sentence togeter or add up so bang goes being a clerk or a shop assistant. She's painfully shy so waitressing is probably beyond her. I suppose she could get on an an untrained nursery assistant, she certainly has the experience for that. Quite how someone taking in from the looks of her fewer than 300 calories a day & most of that probably comes back up after the vlog spot is supposed to garner the energy to chase 20 toddlers around all day I do not know.

The girl needs counselling & a suportice family with a stable lifestyle which would allow her to get that. She probably needs a residential programme. Which these idiots ought to have the money to pay for but they've squandered it on tat & terrib;e transport ideas.

Not one appointment with someone they found on TikTok and then another jolly tour of truck laybys & Maccie D carparks with the dysfunctional chavs that call themselves her parents using her as an unpaid au pair & perv bait for sadcunts & the sort of freak who get off on anorexic girls.

If ever a young woman was more to be pitied than blamed., it's Izzabelle Ingham. I don't have to like or admire the girl to feel empathy for her lost little soul. How the hell would Izzy know what to do with her life? She doesn't even know what options are out there.
Most people here do feel sorry for her plight though and blame her good-for-nothing mother and stepfather. On the whole, people do seem to understand why she is the way she is, regardless of how likeable they find her.

Nobody is saying that she shouldn't get any MH help that she needs either. Nobody is saying that she should get a very physically demanding job or any job that is beyond her capabilities, physical or otherwise. She will need to step outside of her comfort zone though.

I get the impression that you are underestimating the girl's capabilities a bit. Any job would be beneficial to her, even just a part time job. Surely there are lots of things that she could do and they don't need to be a 'forever career'.

Yes, she sometimes seems anxious or socially awkward but so are loads of teens and it doesn't mean that she shouldn't get a job. Loads of teens are painfully shy and still find work.

Her confidence and self-belief would improve by just getting out there and gaining some independence. Even if she just took a voluntary role helping out at the local Guides group, stables or an animal rescue, charity or something, that'd be something. I know that she's isolated, living in the village, and would rely on getting lifts but there are still loads of things that she could do, if she wanted to. Obviously it'd have to come from her because Sarah & Chris won't encourage her to spread her wings.

Assuming that she is living at home and is not in a residential clinic, is it so unrealistic to think that she could get a job and be working alongside any counselling-based treatment? I don't mean to sound harsh and unsympathetic - I want her to get help and build a better life and genuinely think a job would be of benefit in that.

• Heart