Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
What's with the pink frilly dress behind the boys presents, still pushing "lets make the boy look like a girl" or what

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
The fans are just like Sarah and Chris jumping down people’s throats if they dare to say anything other than compliments
I’ve probably sai£ this before but the urbex community is just like this. Ther3s certain urbexers who think they’re the shit, they sell exclusive content and merch to sad people with learning difficulties and rip them off. These people blow smoke up their arses on a daily basis and if you dare to comment that the URBEXER is ly or exaggerating the truth these people properly come after you. Same cult like behaviour.

LoveisLove

That poor dog, what have they done to her
Overweight, and from the looks of it she hasn’t been groomed in quite some time
No guinea pigs in sight
And why does Mila constantly have a dummy in her mouth all the time now, not good at her age for her teeth
Sarah has always been desperate for her to have a dummy

• Sad

LoveisLove

Absolutely vomit inducing. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Not even joking I'm heaving.
He’s just beyond disgusting.
---
Big Saz had some of the toys from the playroom on her local Facebook marketplace can't believe someone and their kid came to collect something she was selling and she's invited them for a chat and passed the kid off as jaces friend 😂 this woman is unreal
Omg really?

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Does Sarah ever consider that the home is a dumping ground because she has a shopping addiction and no storage in her home? That laundry is another incomplete room. There’s no cupboard for an ironing board and mops/steamer, no folding bench, no cupboards for cleaning supplies.

Dirty clothes bags dumped in bedrooms. 🤢 Dirty laundry belongs in the laundry, not the bedroom. I don’t know how they would get through it all with a family that size. We’re a family of four and the washing machine and dried are always going.
Hell I'm on my own in a one bedroom flat with a puppy and I told my Daughter in Law the other day that I feel like I have been condemned to the hell of eternal laundry duty.

Last edited:

nattis

VIP Member
Having looked at it again I agree, definitely photoshopped. 4 very noticeable & poorly edited errors there - her wrist seems to have lost a chunk and gained an unnatural arch. The knee on the left (her right) where the bottom of the pic is has some white blurring on it to try and remove some of the knee. Her leg has a weird shape to it on her inner thighs where they’ve tried to edit more of a gap between the legs & she seems to have lost part of her leg/foot as well.
I really wish influencers had rules to follow when uploading body pictures, it can have devastating consequences on followers :( View attachment 2841151
---
Very surprised Sarah hasn’t dedicated a post to her golden boy. I wonder if she’s fallen poorly? She complained her boob was very painful when lifting Aurora into the jumperoo. Would not surprise me at all if she’s developed Mastitis but hasn’t sought prompt treatment for it. Would also explain Chris popping up on YT instead of her for a change as he’s stayed behind the camera or just out of shot for the last couple of vlogs.
Will they bother to upload yesterday footage or will they go straight ahead and post Jace’s birthday for tomorrow’s upload instead?
I doubt they even bothered vlogging that day knowing they would be to busy to edit the vlog. And if Jace had a "friend" over it was a good excuse to not pick up a camera.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2846290

Sarah said creepy was up until 5:30am setting up the “soft play!” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not sure what I was expecting but that certainly wasn’t it! Why’s it inside? Doesn’t it need to be cemented into the ground? Why’s it just plonked in the middle of the room? Where’s it going to fit when they lose the house and they’re squeezed in ‘Trina‘s back bedroom? She sold loads of the toys from the playroom to fit that monstrosity in. 👀 The playroom was already bad but Jesus they just ruined it. I can’t wait for Creepy and Sarah to have to move that around when Sarah finds another shade of beige to paint the walls every other week. 🤣🤣 They’re so strange. They already isolate the children and now the garden play slide and swing gets put inside so the kids get even less fresh air! 🙃 I bet Brokie put it inside because he can’t afford to replace it if it gets blown away like the trampoline! 🤣

For someone earning “10k a day” you’d have thought they could afford enough balls to fill up the ball pit. 🤣 The way they’ve been going on about it and when Sarah asked him to move the sofa out, i was expecting some big Wacky warehouse set up. I’ll say it again…… Sit the fuck down creepy! Your Brokie is showing! 🤣

View attachment 2846314

Sarah is such a weird cold bitch where Mila is concerned. She’s expecting her two year old to go upstairs and get her own socks and then she laughs while Golden boy Jace drags her down the slide by her feet when she’s scared. It’s like she thinks Jace is the toddler and Mila is the five year old. Remember Jace getting passed every present Mila opened on her birthday but Sarah was making an issue about Mila not helping Jace open any because they’re all Jaces. She’s not even a grabby child she was just excited for her brother. It’s so odd! Mila is such a lovely little girl as well. All she does is Cheer on Jace in the background because that’s all she is taught to do. You never see Jace or even Sarah and Chris cheering Mila on in the same way. Jace knows he comes first and sadly so does little Mila. I dread to think what he’s going to be like in his teens. I remember Sarah going on about how her mum spoiled her little brother and she seems to have repeated the same pattern with her own kids. Jace has different rules than the girls. If that slide had been Milas birthday gift then Jace would have got the first go in it.
Bless you. Say it as it is and speak for all us tattlers. Waste of oxygen the bloody lot of em. I take more care of a fart 💨

• Heart

Ava girl

What a toral eye sore they look in the playroom, surely they could make a nice little area on that huge garden for the kids to play.
You can get some great childrens indoor gym set with climbing walls, monkey bars and rope swings for playrooms that don't take up the whole room and have crash mats.

Last edited:

Footballgirl

The other child probably had school in the daytime and/or other activities so probably didn't get to the Manor till late afternoon/evening.

Of course the Inghams use their usual 'all day' but we know they spend half of the day in bed so their 'day' starts when other people are getting towards the end of theirs.
It is easter holiday at moment

Reactions: 9