Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Is Sarah’s account still on instagram or have I been blocked - I can seem to find it 😂
Same for me!! Only today it’s happened so maybe she’s been on a blocking spree, I never interact or follow, just watch her stories when there’s something of interest brought up here

Reactions: 11

Barnsey92

With regards to the home schooling that doesn't happen Big Saz provides, my church kids group provides more learning opportunities in a 45 minute session than any of her children receive in a month. I have a group of 12 - 16 kids (aged 3 - 11) my preparation averages 3 hours a week for a 45 minute session. A few weeks ago we planted bean seeds in decorated jam jars with kitchen roll so as we could observe the growing process. The week before we talked about instructions for living (10 commandments) and we made an impressive animated catapiller craft that the kids had to follow instructions to create without knowing what they were making. This week we are making hollow tomb rolls, given that we have to be at the early morning Easter service for 7.30am normally would set the alarm for 6.15 for that but this year will need to get up to make 2 batches of bread dough so alarm will be set for 5.15am but the clocks are changing so body clock will register 4.15am!! And have already done 3 hours prep!! Why do I put so much effort in? Because I love seeing the sense of achievement when the children have created something they are proud of and go away having learned something new, or get a supprise from what they have made (in the case of empty tomb rolls you prepare a marshmallow with oil and spice - cinimon and sugar - and encase in a dough bread roll, on cooking the contents melt and are absorbed into the bread and you get a sweet roll with an empty space where the marshmallow was).

Jace has spent the last few years learning colours, our youngest know their colours at 3 can count to 10 and above, have had more craft experience, and are watching the growing cycle of a bean and have parents engaged enough to record the bean progress daily in photo form on a phone.

The children are usually invited to take part in the first part of the service and as we live stream our services every child has been spoken to with a parent to gain written consent to appear on the live stream, we have a shy 8 year old who is happy to watch but doesn't want to be on the live stream herself, her decision not her parents.
This reply is Slightly off topic regarding the Minghams. But I find the whole process of the group church school thing fascinating. I wish I’d have had something like that as a kid. It would have ensured I didn’t lose my faith in my darkest teenage hours. Huge respect to you x

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
All of them. There's no chance they will be supervised. Love the thought of Christine tidying that up every evening.
All the balls will drive him mad
---
Last nights vlog she also said Jace only had 9 presents 🤣🤣

Not a chance they paid almost £500 on that.
I don't think those prices are bad at all for what it is. I don't think she'd see it as a bargin though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sorry to ask, but my 17 year old granddaughter is banging on about white fox atm, she’s got a birthday coming soon, are they good quality, I’m old so it’s a new brand to me x
Never be sorry to ask ❤They are excellent quality. 100% worth it. Also, make sure you sign up to emails on their website to get your 20% off 😊 I never pay full price 😂

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Thanks for this week's Memory Monday, @Neck lace. I don't recall seeing those posts before.

My first impression is that Jane wrote them. It might've been Sarah but it didn't sound like Chris. Whoever it was, it's interesting that they use the term "ass", an Americanism which the Inghams are particularly fond of.

Whoever it is is bound to be here reading Tattle today. 👋
Thank you 😘. I think that it was Jane too.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Isla and Esme both have very red faces I’ve noticed - more windburn damage? Esme’s is more noticeable on her social media & Isla’s face looks very red on the ‘chocolate salad’ video Esme uploaded.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Isabelle's photos from today are damn frightening, and she definitely needs knows exactly what she's doing, no coincidence Jace is positioned to show her thigh gap.
Also watched the 'rant' she posted, who was calling her fat?
Can anyone post for the blocked ones please ?

Stephie

VIP Member
Not that I know of. I home ed mine and nothing has changed and there is no talk of change in any home ed groups. Still reports once a year, detailing plans for the year ahead. No requirement for any visits or proof of school work. They will ask for it. But parents can still decline

• Wow

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
That was me. I posted an article from the DM (so it must be true! 🙄) saying that MPs were looking again at the rules on home ed.
Disclaimer: As always I’m absolutely sure there are loads of very well educated children who were/are taught at home by very capable parents. However…the Inghams are NOT those people and their children are NOT getting any sort of education.
Oh I had not recalled it correctly then. Sorry.

Yes of course there are plans afoot. When the Sub-Committee has met for 3 years they might have decided what to name the new bill - and then they can start on the reforms.
Bloody politicians.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
The way Jace lifted Milas legs so she flew down the slide and hurried up getting off it 😩. Why do they all have greasy home cut hair as well with their so called amount of money?

Also I’ve no idea why that play equipment is in that room when they’ve got so much room elsewhere where it could be put. Again they’ve got the money to fit a room out in to an indoor play area if they wanted to, instead it’s squished in a room full of other toys. How would they even get it out of that room so they can play with other toys 🧸

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Isabelle saying on her rant that she’s ’just showing her outfit’ ??!! No, she’s certainly not showing her outfit because all we ever see is her midriff and her neck/shoulders. That’s not showing your outfit hunny. She’s wanting people to see how thin/slim she is and wants the adoration from all those young girls commenting on her posts/reels.
If she wants to show her outfits, I suggest she stands right back so we can see what she’s actually wearing and not just her bloody bare midriff as it’s screaming ‘attention seeker’.

As for her rant, what is that soft spoken voice thing all about?? That’s not her real voice, who is she trying to kid??!! If she’s trying to come across as mature and worldly, then it’s not working!
Moving on to Lazy’s rant about her appointment fiasco, what an absolute Pratt , people with SERIOUS illnesses are struggling to get appointments, hers, in the grand scheme , are NOT serious. She should be bloody thankful she is even being given an appointment. With all the money they apparently have, how about you pay and go private so that those less fortunate can make use of the NHS eh??
Can you imagine the atmosphere in that house? It must be so toxic. Even if they are ‘constantly laughing at the ‘clowns’ who comment’ , that’s still not a healthy atmosphere for those children. It really isn’t!
I am so glad I have my 9-5 job, and all I have to do when I have finished work is enjoy my life and not stalk comments to delete or reply back with illiterate responses!
Your picture 🤣🤣