Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I don't know if I'm misremembering, but I think the girls parents may have contacted police in Florida after they had left (or at least after Chris has left) so nothing could be done. One of the things that annoys me most about the whole situation is the statement the UK police released. They confirmed Chris had sent the messages, but said because she was over 16, no charges could be brought. But they didn't mention that he still committed a crime in the country he was in at the time.
Regardless though, he will be on the radar, because any hint that he might try again over the years, people will have contacted Orlando police/CBP/Disney and Universal parks etc.

Not to mention that a holiday to Florida would cost them about 20 grand.
If they did it would have been after. If I remember right jess didn't tell them for a long time after.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
All that B***s**t lazy was spouting about Jace giving instructions as to when and how to wake him up, what utter crap the playroom stuff is for the garden not a playroom & Jace definitely didn’t seem impressed with it.
I see the birthday vlog is going to have a part 2.
Wonder if Isla will get all this for her birthday.

• Sad

nattis

VIP Member
Very good point with the trip - will be interesting to see how this plays out. I don’t think they are going anywhere & if they are it won’t be for long at all.
I don't think it will be a big mindblowing trip that they try to make it out to be. But probably a cabintrip or has it not been to long since the last time they were in DLP?

nattis

VIP Member
Sarah commented that there were still christmas decorations on the worktop, there's still a garland round the fireplace too!
Also she had not seen it because it was juice in front of it. But what about the other side? Where the kids are seen sat or Sarah stands close by making «dinner»…

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Latest R family Insta, her with her pregnant belly, with her head on him, he's all tubed up, but this is the worst bit, yes actually worse, a speech bubble continually popping from his face saying 'I'm in heaven ' Absolutely Horrendous!!! Did she actually like him?
There is a thread here

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I watched the Ruby Franke footage released by the police and there was a great sense of satisfaction in the noise of the cuffs clicking on the pair of them. I’m hoping to experience similar with this pair of pricks and their inevitable downfall
Great minds think alike I watched that and wondered how long it will take for the two Ingham shysters to get their comeuppance

Sarah with her home learning haul on insta, has someone been in touch with them and they are ‘fake’ making an effort 🤔

Otterwise

VIP Member
You are totally amazing. I so hope that each day, things get a little brighter for you. I am so very sorry about whatever it is that you have been through 😔. No one can break someone as wonderful as you ❤
You make my heart soar @Neck lace
Your lovely words mean the world xxxx

• Heart

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of the webpage @Neck lace kindly posted screen shots of. Does it still have people posting about the minghams? Is it like minded? Did they have supporters on there as well? Is this to many questions 😂 😂

• Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
We’d all like them to fuck off YouTube but i’d be a little concerned what would happen to those kids when those cameras finally go dark? More coffee up the wall? Sarah and Chris are not easy to live with, both are controllers.
And what the ifam will do...

timemoveson

Chatty Member
Thank you everyone for your kind words, had a good cry once my daughter left for work and I’m trying to be upbeat and do what I do best as an autistic person and mask. I’ve been told to cancel my holiday once the doctor has sorted out a letter for me as no way will I be well enough to go Japan this July. Which sucks but hoping I’ll get through this so I can rebook for next year instead. I just really wish I didn’t ignore all those smear letters. Biggest regret of my life.
Saying a prayer for you all xx

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Isabelle’s insta on her post with Mila on her knee she drinks out of the bottle of pop and Chris says “right you ve lost your phone all day!! She’s 18 years old!! 19 this year!! Absolutely crazy stuff
We know they pay for it but it's ridiculous

I get where you are coming from but you state ‘she’d find something if she wanted to’. I believe that is the biggest issue preventing her moving on. Isabelle doesn’t appear to want to do anything and seems unable to think for herself. I’d love to be proven wrong and see her at least try some paid work. Conversely would she be capable of staying home alone, keeping house and feeding herself whilst rent a mob take off in the van for prolonged periods?
Absolutely agree. If she was to come into my professional orbit I would’ve been recommending a lot of psychological work before dropping her into adult situations. Anything else is setting her up to fail and potentially doing more harm

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
That's the thing though, she doesn't have to show any progression. Just provide a report of what she intends to do to provide all of the kids an age appropriate education. She can refuse to send any evidence. But even worse, if Jace was never put on any nursery waiting lists, he could be completely under the radar altogether. Same for Mila and Aurora. Obviously the other 3 were removed from school so they are known to the LA
I thought they had just tightened all those rules up? They said it was in response to thousands of kids never having returned to school after lockdowns. Many of whom have just disappeared from the system and there's been no oversight of their educational progress.

Someone here posted an article about the plans/new rules a couple of threads back. I'll see what I can find by just having a Google.

• Heart