Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydreaming

I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
Sending love, thoughts and healing ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 7

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Isabelle’s video on IG is incredibly concerning weight wise
[/QUOTE me
I just took a look
Omg what a bunch of immature idiots running up the stairs to see who could get to the toilet first when they could easily slip and fall. Absolutely riveting content

Also that kid looked like he was going to fly out of that spinning thing put the camera down and stop that awful cackling and supervise your kids
I'm sure they have more than one toilet in that house?!

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Isabelle has posted a rant on Instagram about people commenting on her weight. Apparently she spoke to Sarah who said the people who do it need calling out. Now Sarah is on one on her stories, too.
Is there a ss of the rant From izzy? I was banned from her account without even saying anything ages ago

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member

They are on £3525.17 a year so £352 a month. Oh dear Creepy, best go back to the baby shit coloured trousers because you must be constantly shitting yourself when the bills drop through the door. No wonder you prefer living the life of a criminal on the run 😂
Sorry broken link, this is the page. They come under Belton

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Well I am impressed, Chris has managed to get an MOT carried out on time and before it expires tomorrow 🤣 That said, something I find very strange is the MOT shows the car has done 89,254miles since this time last year. That’s an excessive amount of mileage when they are away for weeks/months on end and the car is supposedly sat on the drive unused. That’s roughly 7400 miles a month/247ish miles a day average. Even living in the countryside that seems unrealistic? Unless Chris is doing a side hustle of some sort as a delivery driver when they are home OR he’s renting it out when they aren’t home?! I have a sneaking suspicion something dodgy has gone on there. Sarah has said they’ve gone out for the day so why would you plan that if you knew an MOT was booked in unless they’ve gone in the van. I also don’t believe they’ve got 3 car seats/car seat bases out of the car before it was MOT’d.

We drive my car which is the main family car throughout the day including a 60mile round trip every term time weekday, lots of long weekends away long distance etc, day trips throughout the school holidays and almost every weekend we are out and about over the spring and summer & have only racked up 23,000 miles in a year.Time will tell I suppose but something isn’t adding up there. View attachment 2842420
---

She’s desperately trying to brand her profile for some potential unsuspecting businesses to collaborate with her
Isn't that the van that he sold and had to take back?

Northlanmum1

I wonder if creepy will repost isabelles latest ig video.. he usually reposts the majority of her "content"

Well I am impressed, Chris has managed to get an MOT carried out on time and before it expires tomorrow 🤣 That said, something I find very strange is the MOT shows the car has done 89,254miles since this time last year. That’s an excessive amount of mileage when they are away for weeks/months on end and the car is supposedly sat on the drive unused. That’s roughly 7400 miles a month/247ish miles a day average. Even living in the countryside that seems unrealistic? Unless Chris is doing a side hustle of some sort as a delivery driver when they are home OR he’s renting it out when they aren’t home?! I have a sneaking suspicion something dodgy has gone on there. Sarah has said they’ve gone out for the day so why would you plan that if you knew an MOT was booked in unless they’ve gone in the van. I also don’t believe they’ve got 3 car seats/car seat bases out of the car before it was MOT’d.

We drive my car which is the main family car throughout the day including a 60mile round trip every term time weekday, lots of long weekends away long distance etc, day trips throughout the school holidays and almost every weekend we are out and about over the spring and summer & have only racked up 23,000 miles in a year.Time will tell I suppose but something isn’t adding up there. View attachment 2842420
---

She’s desperately trying to brand her profile for some potential unsuspecting businesses to collaborate with her
Is it not a typo and this year it’s 124009. This would be around 750 miles less in a year. It’s not beyond impossible Creepy would be fiddling the clock.

nattis

VIP Member
Well, that was an anti climax wasn’t it??!!! 😆🤣😂. I was at least expecting a room filled with soft play type stuff like in this photo !! But no, we get a metal outdoor play set that is designed for outdoors!!!
Although it’s apparently MASSIVE, and the room is MASSIVE and even the TV is MASSIVE.
I don’t care if it’s MASSIVE. It looks bloomin’ ridiculous in there!!
They really have no idea do they! All they know how to do is spend spend spend on absolutely useless tat!!
That has already been done for his first birthday I think. A lot smaller and in grey.

Reactions: 6

Scotblock

VIP Member
Thank you! She’s a 12-14?bit top heavy, I’ve not looked yet but she wants a hoodie that’s slightly oversized?
Size M in the bottoms would be perfect but their tops are very oversized. My teen is a similar size. She’s small on the bottom but has a big bust and I get her an M in the joggers and a S-M in tops as she likes them bigger.

Reactions: 6