Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Well they are certainly not in any rush to get this birthday video posted anytime soon. Maybe it will be posted sometime before his 6th birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Never be sorry to ask ❤They are excellent quality. 100% worth it. Also, make sure you sign up to emails on their website to get your 20% off 😊 I never pay full price 😂
Thank you! She’s a 12-14?bit top heavy, I’ve not looked yet but she wants a hoodie that’s slightly oversized?

Reactions: 8
With reference to the Tortoise worming powder. Chris Ingham who endorses the product has also written books on tortoises. Might this be a copied email publication that he has copied? He has history. It will be a slow one. 🐢 sorry.

Todays fun is getting said wormer in to tortoise. Most of us just want Easter eggs.

• Haha

yazoo21

VIP Member
Yes but the thing is they’re part of my calorie controlled diet. I watch when I’m eating me tea and I lose my appetite. Cheaper than slimming world 🤣
She’s making smoothies they will be full of sugar when they put it in the smoothie maker modifier for the kids

• Sick

nattis

VIP Member
She used disposable. She stated it as soon as she was home"we are back in our regular nappies hey" and then turned her on to her tummy to act like she rolled over. Whilst, she still can't sit on her own
Is it normal for a baby that cannot move to get a black and blue mark on her thigh like that?

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
TRANSFORMING OUR HOUSE INTO AN INDOOR PLAY PARK FOR OUR SONS BIRTHDAY!
maxresdefault.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I used to feel sorry for Isabelle but she’s just like her mother dosent want to work a day in her life just wants to jump on camera for 5mins a day and go 20 holidays a year 🙄

She has no life but that’s because shes not doing anything to change it she’s an adult she can tell them to do one and go find a job a hobby some friends etc but she’s quite happy living rent free not a care in the world free holidays and free gifts all while trying to make herself look like a little kid so new viewers thinks she about 14 and don’t question why an unemployed adult is sponging about with nowhere to go 24/7

Why isnt she demanding her trust fund money and starting driving lessons for some independence away from the cult or meet a friend by joining a club and go travelling with them or do something enroll in college or get a part time job …honestly ppl need to stop defending her she backs her mums delusions and lies and is very condesending to people online.

Also Isla has lost 3 adult teeth it’s disgusting pure neglect from the parents
It’s not adult teeth it’s baby teeth.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I'm a size 10 and the t shirts etc I have from white fox are extra small and honestly they are massive on me - they are very oversized
Sorry to ask, but my 17 year old granddaughter is banging on about white fox atm, she’s got a birthday coming soon, are they good quality, I’m old so it’s a new brand to me x