Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Please go and get one, I haven’t been sexually active in years and thought I would be ok. I certainly didn’t think I’d have a large cancerous tumour in my cervix. My symptoms was blood in urine which got treated as a uti, pinkish discharge which I thought was just ovulation, I had one heavy long week bleed a week after my period back in december then pelvic and lower back pain. The back pain I thought was because I needed a new mattress. But looking back now these are all symptoms of cervical cancer 😢
Wishing you the absolute very best for the future and a positive outcome. As a person who has been through this myself, my advice is to access Macmillan now. They’re a great resource even if you just want to talk but really good at sorting out the practical stuff as well.
Again, wishing you the very best and know that when the cry of “Man down” comes we all show up for it to hold your hand and channel all the positive Vibes you can handle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Stephie

VIP Member
Is this 'Are you a Chris, or are you a Sarah' bullshit going to be a regular thing in the vlogs now. She asked it three times. And where did 'Jacey Boi' come from? If she didn't plait his hair and dress him in leggins she wouldn't have to reaffirm his gender to him

Web30

VIP Member
Not the best photo but it's from Chris's latest Instagram post. Surely there's to much padding inside Auroras seat now? It looks uncomfortable for her.
She looks like she's sat to far up. Doesn't look right at all.

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
@uwu Sending you much love and positive and good vibes, your tattle family are hear for you if you need us xx
nothing seems to happen to people who are somewhat reckless with their lives just like the Inghams

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I take it this is refering to the car, and not the ex DPD van or RV (correct me if I've got the wrong end of the stick). Up untill 6 months ago hubby was driving a 2 1/2 hour round trip to work 5 days a week, most of our joint out and about trips and 2 X 1 week holidays in the UK and was doing well under 40,000 miles a year. The Ingham's use that car for shopping trips, Chris's so called business meetings and short UK trips, their long trips are in other bigger vehicles!! I agree it does not add up! What the hell is Creepy up to to rake up 89k miles in the car in a year??

Just to say hubby got a job nearer home and has cut down significantly on millage and travel time - in case anyone was wondering if he had left the matrix!
Yes the car. They were away in June for 8 weeks in the RV around Europe, December used the RV for Disney & then another 2 months of this year in the RV again. So for at least 4.5/5 months of the last year they’ve not even been home to use the car. Which makes that mileage even more questionable 😅 Be interesting to see what features in the vlog for the day after Jace’s birthday unless they conveniently decide they didn’t film.

nattis

VIP Member
If anyone is disappointed then look no further than Sarah and Chris’s ancestors who must be spinning in their graves 🙄😂😂😂

they really are the illiterate gift that keeps giving
I'm sorry they died so I could have the oportunity to breathe on this planet.
So if they had not died I would never have been born????? I understand some of my ancestors would be really really really old. But would they have stopped breeding just because they could live forever?

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
She needs to go and get a job
Yep ,first a gp for a referal for help ,then work ,anything to get her out of that toxic household. She`s classed as an adult now ,so will need to ask for the help herself (know through my own d) ,it`s very sad but this is only one reaction to their "best life" we`re witnessing.:(

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
Best of luck with your training and new direction. You've always come across as a very kind and compassionate person so I'm sure that your clients/patients will be very lucky to have you involved in their care x
I really appreciate that @mags
We don't understand when things happen the way they do, but I still have so much to give to the world. I will not be broken.

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Does creepy ever take his bloody hat off? Is he going bald, is that the reason? What an absolute moron.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
What an odd vlog full of giddiness. Fat Saz over being back at the warehouse and filling it full of plastic Temu Tat and the opening of the biggest B & M you ever did see. And Isla over food. And how the fuck can you forget how many kids you have?

Pastel

VIP Member
Isn’t she a bit old to be losing milk teeth?
No, my daughter only lost her first tooth when she was 8 - thought they were cemented in at one point and had visions of her trying to be taken seriously as an adult with baby milk gnashes 🤣🙈 She still had loads of baby teeth at Isla’s age.