The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the NHS has made such a mess and she’s referring to it as clinical negligence why hasn’t she gone private when her G of a husband makes 10k a day?
Anyone with half a brain knows how bad waiting lists and appointments have been for a good few years now, my cousin earns far from the amount he claims to make but even she paid private for a small procedure because the waiting list was so long.
We had a mess up last year with my son, he had a routine appointment booked but he had a relapse a week before so they got him in a week early, meds adjusted and they said they were happy to see him again in 8 weeks and no need to come back for the routine check the following week (it had all been done that day) however they forgot to update the appointment on the system so I received a text the day before reminding me of the appointment, I called them up and explained and they cancelled the appointment. I then received a letter saying if I cancel another he’lll be referred back to GP.
I did phone up and it was rectified straight away (letters get sent out automatically), but my point is there’s no way she didn’t know they’d discharged her, she would have had multiple texts and follow up letters, she was expecting to phone up act dumb and all would be fine, but they knew her game and pulled her up, that’s what she’s angry about.

Reactions: 31
The other child probably had school in the daytime and/or other activities so probably didn't get to the Manor till late afternoon/evening.

Of course the Inghams use their usual 'all day' but we know they spend half of the day in bed so their 'day' starts when other people are getting towards the end of theirs.

Reactions: 25
Thread #329 Lots of NHS appointments missed, who gives a fuck about Sarahs cyst!
---
Those screenshots are fake and all over the internet.

Just like her comments slating the NHS which have now been sent to the hospital

Reactions: 40
It is easter holiday at moment

Reactions: 9
Vlogs up. Nhs update... pure clickbate, its just her re explaining the info from yesterday's vlog about rebooking just calmer.

Reactions: 21
Posted 7 hours ago.

I call .

No way was there another under or over 5-year-old child still there at 10.30. Even if the parent was there then bloody hell.

Reactions: 15
They can't afford to buy a meal each when they go out. To the extent of sharing bowls of soup. Says it all

Reactions: 21
She’s lucky with some trusts if you miss a few appointments you’re taken off the list or are put to the bottom the truth is she buggered off and missed them and now she’s home she expects them to jump and fast because she probably has other van trips coming up.

Reactions: 19
You know your channels dead when your vagina is content for two days running.

Reactions: 68
Not being funny but all that "money" and they spend £10 on a bird table from B&M
He supposedly earned £12.000+ this week according to his fake screenshots and he complained about Sarah buying a cheap storage box to put the bird seed in! He even tried to get Sarah to put back a launcher to throw a ball for prinny because he said they’ve already got one. It’s probably hidden knee deep in shit in the Garage of doom but anything to save a pound! Sit the fuck down creepy! Your Brokie is showing.

Remember that time they said they were going to get a water fountain for the front garden?…….

The water fountain InstaCreepy thinks he can afford.

The water fountain Creepy Chris can actually afford.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.