Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
I can’t see it so I assume it’s been taken down again. The older kids would’ve been in school so wouldn’t have been there thankfully so why would she put pictures of their dad on the floor unconscious with a condition that would kill him? Disgraceful.

Oh apparently now the cars broken down for extra grifting
I cannot see it either go strait from baby with a heart to him with 2 kids(alive not on his deathbed)but I may not see them since I reported them.

Reactions: 7

Sayitso

VIP Member
The worst one for me was the American family when their 13 year old son died live streamed his funeral and were back vlogging just days after he passed. My girls were big fans of theirs due to the gymnastics the sister did. My kids were 8 and 10 at the time and were mad at me for not allowing them to stay up until midnight to watch the live stream of the funeral. They are 17 and 19 now and say they are so glad I didn’t allow them to watch that. All these family vloggers have something really lacking in their brains
The brataleys ?

• Wow

whatamess123

VIP Member
Sarah’s Instagram post.
Sorry Sarah ,but do remind us again ,who is this post about?? There`s an awful lot about YOU and how YOU received an apology from the mother who all of our hearts go out to right now.
I`m hoping you donated your vlog money to the fund ,but no doubt if it was a significant amount ,you`ll ensure it`s shown.
Sarah Ravenscroft is a true mum ,she`s a strong lady and will fight hard and do her damndest to lead her family forward.She has guts and determination ,unlike you. IN this heartbreaking situation ,she`s broken but thinking of her children first and foremost.When pray ,have you ever done this?? :(

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
When I saw it on Instagram all I thought was he's being used as a prop. I can't imagine my husband (or anyone) being in that position and decorating their body with random tat to film a name reveal.

It's actually scary to think that a small channel is going to this length to gain attention, imagine what such as the inghams would do when they are absolutely desperate for attention and views.
It's grim.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Wonder if or when the vlog will appear this evening. You’d think he’d have one scheduled and ready to go by now if they were still travelling home

Basic

VIP Member
Hey dusty tattlers, as there's no vlog, do you fancy playing a game?

Complete the sentence using predictive text:

I met Chris Ingham and......

Mine was:

I met Chris Ingham and he said he was going to cry about the late shift. 😂
I met Chris Ingham and he said that the guy who did that is going to get it from us. 😄

• Haha

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I would expect every family to have life insurance especially the ones with large families.
its beyond my comprehension that they are allowed go fund me money
I know its not a lot but I presume they will claim benefits which entitles them to a FEP of £1000

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Those poor kids will be dealing with the grief process potentially unaware that picture has been plastered on social media. What makes it worse is they all look like they have been made to pose for it. The first one they shared was bad enough but this is just wrong on so many levels 🤢

If you are in the public eye in any form good or bad, as a parent you’d want to do what you can to shield your children from the prying eye at a time they will be at their most vulnerable?
What's their Insta account name? I searched The R Family & came up with a family of very well heeled looking Goths

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
I bet Uncle Paul has taken Creepy round a selection of the local schools so Creepy can entertain all the kidz with his one trick rollerskating and cool clothes.
Well, that would be impossible.. wouldn't it?
Chris is probably banned from schools, and swimming clubs, and dance clubs, and scouts..can't do anything local.. people know.
That's why they have to run away every two days

Mostyn

VIP Member
He went looking for a replacement as soon as she was buried but the woman legged it.
All the kids are dressed in the same colour clothes and all the studying they do is to read the Bible and anything that goes along with that.
I felt sorry for the mum having to have baby after baby to keep her husband happy
Some are in school now

They met up when they were both small scale you tubers, then when the Inghams made it big they called the Inghams out for being fake and the quality of their merch. This was before the Chris scandal came out.

Sarah R was also posting on messages boards about them.

Tbh both as bad as each other in some ways and desperate for attention
I googled them to find the go fund me which yielded some interesting results

Reactions: 6