Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becca7721

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure she has had the comments off since her 18th birthday.
She realized that she was an adult and people were going to talk to her as such.
She was ripped into before her 18th vlog. Her clickbait about work, uni, relationships etc REALLY backfired as she just mumbled about taking her time, more travel, and yet another year out.. I think those who followed her before wanted to know what she was doing expected some sort of idea and what she was doing, instead she came across as a lazy spoilt brat and those now 18 year old sassybelle fans were NOT impressed at all with people commenting such. There were much worse comments as well.

Not saying it’s her fault that’s her life but really she would be better off not posting at all. Her stepfather as we all know uses the same lifestyle to describe those he refers to as trollz and haterz.

@thegreencow I hope your op goes well. I know they get cancelled etc at very short notice as well so I hope it goes ahead, goes well and it works improving your quality of life! Above all enjoy your Ingham free time - that you most certainly deserve!!

Soooo whose gonna do the rundowns instead.... anyone we are feeling particularly not impressed by? 🤔 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
there is a large Amercian family and the mother died of cancer. They filmed it all even her last dying moments, I'm surprised that family dosent have a thread on here .The dad is really creepy.
He went looking for a replacement as soon as she was buried but the woman legged it.
All the kids are dressed in the same colour clothes and all the studying they do is to read the Bible and anything that goes along with that.
I felt sorry for the mum having to have baby after baby to keep her husband happy

lovelucy

I’ve been waiting for the right time to post this. I didn’t want to take the limelight away from our favourite people. As we’ve had a few quiet days I thought I’d do it now. I do not want to alarm anyone when I mysteriously vanish for a few days. “Has thegreencow been sent to Switzerland?” “Maybe she ran off with a handsome Prince” If only. I’ll keep dreaming!!

Unlike the Inghams, I have a few stories that could provide some very true clickbait and earn me a very lot of money on YouTube if I wanted to.

When I was a newborn baby I caught an infection. It was severe, although common and entirely treatable, but nobody professional noticed nor cared until it was too late and by that time it had spread to my hip and done terrible irreparable damage. It meant I developed a much more severe version of the hip issue Mila has. My x-ray would make your eyes water!! None of my doctors have ever been able to agree on a specific name for my disability as it is so rare. My family were at one point warned to prepare for me losing my battle with life as I lay in intensive care at two months old. Unfortunately when Lazy speaks about Mila’s future, potential surgeries etc I know exactly what she’s talking about as I’ve had some of them. Thankfully I avoided the PAO procedure she has hinted at. In case anyone was in any doubt, no a spica cast is not comfortable. Neither is having a gas mask held on your face; a trauma I wonderfully obtained at 3 years old.

In order to stabilise my hip I had some metalwork inserted when I was a toddler by my wonderful surgeon. In recent years it has unfortunately gradually become looser and looser. I can now feel it moving and pulling on something when I walk and turn over in bed. It’s as horrible as it sounds. In addition I’m also having nerve and tendon/muscle pain down the leg, and I believe something is pulling on/trapped in the plate.

I have a wonderful new addition to the team of surgeons who have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with my disability over the years. He has very kindly agreed to remove the plate, although a junior doctor may perform the procedure (I hope it isn’t their first day and their surname isn’t Ingham 😱🤣). I have been offered a provisional date for this week but if not it will be in a couple of weeks time. All being well the procedure will be straightforward and around 30 minutes long with no photoshop needed for any pictures I may take 🤪.
I hope the surgery goes well and you have a successful outcome and a good recovery.

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
My middle daughter begged to go to boarding school. Her two sisters and her attended a private school. We decided against sending her. We believed they should all be at the same school. With the benefit of hindsight it was the worst decision made. She would have thrived. Her independent spirit and determination has been demonstated throughout her life and career choices. It reinforces one size doesn’t fit all. I agree it would be the very best option for Isla. They wouldn’t allow or pay for it though. Shame.
with hindsight I made mistakes re schools for my birth/adopted and foster children.

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
More like night of terrors.
Aren’t pics like that supposed be behind some sort of trigger warning.

You do know it’s gone midnight (uk) time right..l
You’re right I apologise! I have tried to add a spoiler to it just now but failed

• Heart
  • Haha

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
I was just thinking about Isabelle saying how embarrassed she was, when she could only come up with "eating chocolate" in response to being asked about their Easter customs.

I wonder if she believes that her own experiences reflect what other people get up to in the UK. Is she embarrassed just for her own family or is she apologising on behalf of England (or the UK) as a whole?

Also, will she think about that embarrassment and actually do something positive with it? Will she do a bit of research and find out more about our heritage and customs? Does she have enough of a spark about her to want to look beyond the cult?

One of my bugbears is when people have zero interest in exploring their own country with curiosity about what makes it unique and rich in culture.....yet they're suddenly (a bit) interested when they go abroad, as if everywhere else has so much more about it and is so much better. 🙄
Where was she asked this I want to watch it?

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Sarah Ingham reaching out to Sarah about Dave is like Jeff Dahmer saying “sorry for nibbling your toe” it means nothing. Sarah Ingham is the same woman who told her auntie to “jump in a hole and die you cunt” when she was grieving over Sarah’s mum dying. And, when Wendy died basically said “well, she deserved it”
What??? Ive missed this ?

nattis

VIP Member
People die every day. Sarah’s post is acting as if Sarah R is the only woman to have ever lost their husband or children to have ever lost their father.
I feel for the kids, I do. But a go fund me, really?
And within hours of giving birth just days after her husband has died she’s on Instagram exploiting the new baby teasing a name reveal.
And she also said she would not vlog the birth because it did not feel normal. But posting pictures of your dying husband is…
---
I remember Sarah R making a vlog about the Inghams letting the kids on that loch with no safety aids, Sarah Ingham then sent her a rude reply and blocked her
Ah ok i missed that. As I said earlier I had totally forgotten theese people until the talk about his death came up.