Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kattykat10

VIP Member
I’ve been waiting for the right time to post this. I didn’t want to take the limelight away from our favourite people. As we’ve had a few quiet days I thought I’d do it now. I do not want to alarm anyone when I mysteriously vanish for a few days. “Has thegreencow been sent to Switzerland?” “Maybe she ran off with a handsome Prince” If only. I’ll keep dreaming!!

Unlike the Inghams, I have a few stories that could provide some very true clickbait and earn me a very lot of money on YouTube if I wanted to.

When I was a newborn baby I caught an infection. It was severe, although common and entirely treatable, but nobody professional noticed nor cared until it was too late and by that time it had spread to my hip and done terrible irreparable damage. It meant I developed a much more severe version of the hip issue Mila has. My x-ray would make your eyes water!! None of my doctors have ever been able to agree on a specific name for my disability as it is so rare. My family were at one point warned to prepare for me losing my battle with life as I lay in intensive care at two months old. Unfortunately when Lazy speaks about Mila’s future, potential surgeries etc I know exactly what she’s talking about as I’ve had some of them. Thankfully I avoided the PAO procedure she has hinted at. In case anyone was in any doubt, no a spica cast is not comfortable. Neither is having a gas mask held on your face; a trauma I wonderfully obtained at 3 years old.

In order to stabilise my hip I had some metalwork inserted when I was a toddler by my wonderful surgeon. In recent years it has unfortunately gradually become looser and looser. I can now feel it moving and pulling on something when I walk and turn over in bed. It’s as horrible as it sounds. In addition I’m also having nerve and tendon/muscle pain down the leg, and I believe something is pulling on/trapped in the plate.

I have a wonderful new addition to the team of surgeons who have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with my disability over the years. He has very kindly agreed to remove the plate, although a junior doctor may perform the procedure (I hope it isn’t their first day and their surname isn’t Ingham 😱🤣). I have been offered a provisional date for this week but if not it will be in a couple of weeks time. All being well the procedure will be straightforward and around 30 minutes long with no photoshop needed for any pictures I may take 🤪.
Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. Lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I watched a live on YouTube last night where some of Dave’s friends and family were and they said Sarah Ingham has reached out privately to Sarah Ravenscroft. I hope it remains private and we don’t see some gross vlog where they do some performative act of charity for the family
Sorry, I have been our of the loop. Who is Dave?

• Sick
Reactions: 5

mags

VIP Member
Has someone made a map of where they’ve been/going?
I'm not sure. Why?
---
Remember that beautiful tirade I got from creepy? This is the account I was referring to? Wellllll...
I'm confused. They were already feuding before the allegations (about Chris) hit the headlines, is that right? I thought they'd fallen out because of what Chris did but obviously not.

Last edited:

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Is the reason the baby isn't shown much is because there is something very wrong?. She's always asleep, she never coos, she can't sit up, she doesn't lift her arms, it's like she's a living doll.
---

🙏🏼 Doing the work!!!!
I’ve seen the baby do all those things and pull herself up to the standing position, really don’t think there’s anything wrong with her.

RachieBoo

I met Chris ingham and he said that you would like to thank him and Muggy Mog and all that

• Haha
I remember when my best friends 16 month old daughter died in a tragic accident, some distant relative took a photo of the grave with all the floral arrangements on it on the day of the funeral. We all thought it very odd when she turned up a week later with them. These days they’d have been put on Facebook and we’d all be tagged. Horrific.

speaking of funerals, Dave R/s hasn’t been announced yet has it?
---
I've made a new thread .
Can you link it please

LoveisLove

They said their carbon monoxide alert has gone off at the end of their trip last year, which was at the same point they stopped vlogging for a week because they were all really unwell. They chose to ignore the warning and Chris said it was because Jace had put hand sanitiser on it. (I can't see the Minghams owning hand sanitiser)

The van was then sold as soon as they got back.
Which van did they sell?

Reactions: 4

rkr11

Im prob late to the party here but whats the beef with r family and ingham that lazy referenced about the apology?

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I've made a new thread .

There's the link

• Heart