Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
I’ve always thought he and Sarah but mostly he wants something terrible to happen for views and attention ever since Jace had that terrible eye and they still dragged him round because they don’t give a shit about anyone or anything other than themselves

View attachment 2815749

in other words just drag your kids up with a shit education bored witless and their privacy flogged to make YOU money

I despair for society looking at that woman’s instagram whose partner has died, even in death there is no dignity and I don’t care how hard up you are either
Yeah ,try practising what you preach Sarah.

Reactions: 9

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I met Chris Ingham and he said that you need to do a little research on the table for the first time since the moment I was in a different world.

Yeah. Actually, that makes total sense.

GET EDUCATED ON BIG TABLE AND GET BACK TO ME, THEN YOU COULD BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AND IN THE SAME WORLD AS ME, G.

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
I‘m sure I read that McDonalds are bringing in the beanie as part of their new uniform. He could get a job there. Although maybe not, he’d kill everyone with the amount of dirt he’s got under his fingernails
naah he will only make things that was instagramfamous 5 years ago.

• Haha
I don't remember seeing that particular dating profile before. What a strange collection of profile pics. I wonder what sort of person would be attracted to that?

Also, at the age of 33, why is he referring to adult females as "girls" and not women or just females or whatever? As a prospective date, that one word would tell you a lot there, even without the photos. 🚩

Incidentally does anyone have a better, higher resolution version of that image with him and his guitar prop? (Is it a real guitar or a plastic one from that Guitar Hero game?!) It looks like a funny pic and I want a better look! 😂

View attachment 2808803
It says something about Fatty that snot only did she find him attractive but moved him in almost immediately when she had a baby girl. However, she still appears to be content with him sniffing around Izzy now. Unless she requires impregnating she’s happy to Tuen a blind eye.

Neck lace

VIP Member
I don't remember seeing that particular dating profile before. What a strange collection of profile pics. I wonder what sort of person would be attracted to that?

Also, at the age of 33, why is he referring to adult females as "girls" and not women or just females or whatever? As a prospective date, that one word would tell you a lot there, even without the photos. 🚩

Incidentally does anyone have a better, higher resolution version of that image with him and his guitar prop? (Is it a real guitar or a plastic one from that Guitar Hero game?!) It looks like a funny pic and I want a better look! 😂

View attachment 2808803

View attachment 2808803
At first, I thought that the picture on the left hand side was one of Lazy with Creepy. I thought he'd added a picture of his wife in his dating profile 😂. None of us would have been surprised if he had actually done this. But on closer inspection, I don't think it is her.

• Haha

ohdear85

Since Lazy's instagram post, there have only been 3 more donations to the go fund me, so hiding the link to it in her bio instead of on the post have done what she intended it.

There are more than 3 comments on the post claiming to have donated though, so the ifam are just as big liars as their idols.
You can't add a link to a post on Insta though ...only on stories and in your bio. But wow at the lying iFam!

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I’m sure someone said they have had a thread before but I have never heard of them until the last few days so wouldn’t have a clue of the name of it

LoveisLove

why are they begging for stuff for the baby? They’d have surely been prepared for her knowing she was coming any day? If they have to beg for basic essentials then why on earth is she claiming that anything left over from the funeral fund will take the kids to Disney?! Priorities seem to have gone out of the window there. It is also odd they would be looking for things for a baby when they have other kids who’d also need food etc? Strange the older kids or Sarah R would be putting out requests for items to support the baby alone.

It won’t be quick but she’ll be classed as a single parent now and would get entitlement to the healthy start scheme for vouchers towards milk and I’m sure the midwife/HV team have already got that ball rolling. If on any of the other benefits they’d be changed to single person claim status and would probably be able to get advances there too. They also have other young daughters & grandaughters so should have all the clothes they need for a newborn?

They could all do with removing themselves from social media.
Surely with 10 other kids they have plenty of things for baby. I have 4 and reused everything
---
With those views, they can’t afford to take any time off 🤣

The thing is, Sarah told people that there would be enough footage already filmed by the time Wednesday’s vlog went up that they would have content for at least another vlog or two. Yet another empty promise & I doubt they’ll be fussed about putting a message up tonight - pushing the devoted iFam away and even hate watches are dwindling now.

Exactly this - he takes things for granted but I think this year things aren’t going to improve for him like he hopes they will. He’s still scrambling to get something together for this big surprise because they can’t leave people in the dark much longer. This trip is like Vlogmas again - the epic vlogs that never appeared! The second big thing to happen after vlogmas and more promises of them doing new things, lots more to vlog yet all that happened was a rinse and repeat of last year! Far more interesting content out there now.

I think it’s only a matter of time before Izzy is forced out to work at this rate to top up the earnings.
---

Punishment for the lack of views View attachment 2817582
How much do they get for around 10-20k views?

Last edited:

ohdear85

They’ve not even drawn the views in after sharing why they’ve been gone for days - 17k views currently & they are still going ahead with no vlog Monday just to damage themselves further 🤣
It's going to be really interesting to see how this year pans out for them. Will their views increase now they're back home etc.

I’ve been waiting for the right time to post this. I didn’t want to take the limelight away from our favourite people. As we’ve had a few quiet days I thought I’d do it now. I do not want to alarm anyone when I mysteriously vanish for a few days. “Has thegreencow been sent to Switzerland?” “Maybe she ran off with a handsome Prince” If only. I’ll keep dreaming!!

Unlike the Inghams, I have a few stories that could provide some very true clickbait and earn me a very lot of money on YouTube if I wanted to.

When I was a newborn baby I caught an infection. It was severe, although common and entirely treatable, but nobody professional noticed nor cared until it was too late and by that time it had spread to my hip and done terrible irreparable damage. It meant I developed a much more severe version of the hip issue Mila has. My x-ray would make your eyes water!! None of my doctors have ever been able to agree on a specific name for my disability as it is so rare. My family were at one point warned to prepare for me losing my battle with life as I lay in intensive care at two months old. Unfortunately when Lazy speaks about Mila’s future, potential surgeries etc I know exactly what she’s talking about as I’ve had some of them. Thankfully I avoided the PAO procedure she has hinted at. In case anyone was in any doubt, no a spica cast is not comfortable. Neither is having a gas mask held on your face; a trauma I wonderfully obtained at 3 years old.

In order to stabilise my hip I had some metalwork inserted when I was a toddler by my wonderful surgeon. In recent years it has unfortunately gradually become looser and looser. I can now feel it moving and pulling on something when I walk and turn over in bed. It’s as horrible as it sounds. In addition I’m also having nerve and tendon/muscle pain down the leg, and I believe something is pulling on/trapped in the plate.

I have a wonderful new addition to the team of surgeons who have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with my disability over the years. He has very kindly agreed to remove the plate, although a junior doctor may perform the procedure (I hope it isn’t their first day and their surname isn’t Ingham 😱🤣). I have been offered a provisional date for this week but if not it will be in a couple of weeks time. All being well the procedure will be straightforward and around 30 minutes long with no photoshop needed for any pictures I may take 🤪.
Best of luck with your surgery 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 8

nattis

VIP Member
Are they set to be home tomorrow then? I'm heading past the back of the house tomorrow night, is there a chance of seeing life!

Isabelles got a new video out if anyone cares.
Looks like it is 5 minutes of her showing every tik tok product known to man. And I predict 5364 cute in it.

Reactions: 8