The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was ready to give Sarah R the benefit of the doubt and all that..shock and grief can do weird things to your mind.. but after seeing that latest picture of Dave on the floor then I’ve completely changed my mind.
It’s awful. Just awful. Where is the dignity for Dave, his kids, his parents etc.

No one needs to see that ffs.

you can bet if anything happens to any of the inghams then that’s how that will play out too.. pictures, injuries, deathbed poses.. jeez

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s still up - on IG stories
If I were that paramedic I would be fuming. Why didnt they cover his face in the photo?
(Not to mention that taking a photo like that is disgusting anyway)
I have worked on several hospital series and the paramedics are always the ones that need blurring for identification. Often they revoke permission to be used in broadcast at all. This post is really problematic legally, let alone ethically.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
my dad died of a brain aneurysm. This is something I don’t want to see. Horrific
My first husband died of the same thing- I don’t have and never thought to take photos - I had every sympathy for this woman til now - this is vile!!! When late husband was in hospital my last thought was to take photos! One have one pic of his, mine and our sons hands touching. I’ve never uploaded it ANYWHERE and you’d never know he was in a coma in it. It’s just hands.
I’ve refrained from commenting on them on here until now as we get well of subject of the twathams. But this is sick beyond belief.

Even at my lowest point my focus was my son and not updating anyone with any pics!!! Somethings in life are private!!!!!
Even to this day - 8 years later and I’ve never shown anyone!! I’m actually wondering if our son has even seen it??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My sister was in ICU years ago and sadly passed away. We don't have a single photo of her from this time. It wasn't even on our radar to photograph as we were all distraught

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think when you’re in the depths of grief you do things you wouldn’t normally do. Both my in-laws passed away within 3 days of each other last year . Both had end stage Alzheimer’s/vascular dementia. I went with my Sister-in-law to see them just after they passed. My SIL said she wanted to take a photo of her mum. I gently told her that she wouldn’t want to have a photo of her mum like that and to just be with her and remember her as she used to be.

So whilst I can understand why Sarah (R Family) might want to take these photos of Dave, there really should be another adult there to take over at this point and dissuade her from not only taking them , but then plastering them on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a few of the pics today appearing from RFamily on my FB and immediately reported them. Hopefully they will get deleted all the way back to the source now FB and insta are linked by meta (I think anyway) as I’ve an admin account. I’ve not looked them up so assume I got them from the discussion on this thread. No one and I mean no one needs to see any of these pictures. I know she’s in shock but they need to be gone. Soon reality will hit and she’s going to need to start thinking about being able to afford her family and getting herself into work - Sarah, Chris, something you BOTH need to be thinking about given how very unhealthy you both are.
---
I have worked on several hospital series and the paramedics are always the ones that need blurring for identification. Often they revoke permission to be used in broadcast at all. This post is really problematic legally, let alone ethically.
Yet it still happens sadly. What is wrong with our society that the first thought is “ooo must take a piccie or get a video”; I’ve even heard parents encouraging children to do it when someone’s fallen or been ill.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My sister was in ICU years ago and sadly passed away. We don't have a single photo of her from this time. It wasn't even on our radar to photograph as we were all distraught
I was in ICU after the birth of my youngest. My mum took a photo of me there with my baby, I was awake and knew she was taking it. No one else has seen the photo, it may not even still exist, my mum said she took it so that had the worst happened at least my daughter would have one photo with her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think when you’re in the depths of grief you do things you wouldn’t normally do. Both my in-laws passed away within 3 days of each other last year . Both had end stage Alzheimer’s/vascular dementia. I went with my Sister-in-law to see them just after they passed. My SIL said she wanted to take a photo of her mum. I gently told her that she wouldn’t want to have a photo of her mum like that and to just be with her and remember her as she used to be.

So whilst I can understand why Sarah (R Family) might want to take these photos of Dave, there really should be another adult there to take over at this point and dissuade her from not only taking them , but then plastering them on the internet!
My granddad died 31 years ago. He was really sick for quite a while, and the last few weeks I choosed not to see him because I wanted to remember him how he was. But just a few days before he passed away I changed my mind. I had to see him one more time for my own peace of mind. We did not take a picture but I will always remember that last time I saw him. I remember some of the last words he said to me. and even now 31 years after his death if I close my eyes and think of those words I can see us too sitting on his hospitalbed.
My grandma died 22 years ago very sudden and I saw her after her death laying on the sofa. We did not take any pictures then either but I still remember that day as if it was yesterday, how I felt how she looked.
We do not need pictures of the death of the people we know to remember them. And least of all to share with total strangers on internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she gets told how despicable and disrespectful it was - who the hell would watch someone collapse-see the paramedics attend to them and think to take a picture…..that right there tells you everything - I know this thread is dead and boring but this other lot need their own thread resurrected or a new one -I would but I don’t know how
I've made a new thread .

Reactions: 12
I remember when my best friends 16 month old daughter died in a tragic accident, some distant relative took a photo of the grave with all the floral arrangements on it on the day of the funeral. We all thought it very odd when she turned up a week later with them. These days they’d have been put on Facebook and we’d all be tagged. Horrific.

speaking of funerals, Dave R/s hasn’t been announced yet has it?
---
I've made a new thread .
Can you link it please

Reactions: 5

💯

It's so sad to hear that this is playing out on social media and being used as content. I get wanting the pictures. I know it's not the same, but this is the only comparison i have. About an hour before my dog died last year, I took a picture of him. I didn't want to remember him in the state he was in. He'd had multiple seizures and i think he was probably blind at that time. I don't know if he was even fully conscious. But as I laid on my bedroom floor with him, he was staring right at me and his face looked so small and puppyish. I have never showed the picture to anyone. I couldn't look at it myself for months. But I'm glad to have it. She will probably regret having shared those pictures one day. Not now though. Now she's desperately grasping at ways to fill the gofundme. Those poor kids.

Grief is such a strange journey. I don't know if there is a right way to do it. When my family member's spouse died suddenly, he went and sat with her body every day until the funeral. A lot of my family members didn't understand it, and I remember telling my parents and my grandmother off for their opinions about it. We never know how we'll act in the depths of grief, especially in sudden tragedy, but at the same time, I'm guessing the vast majority of us can honestly say that wouldn't dream of exploiting our family's grief for a quick buck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I've made a new thread .

There's the link

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At the time she will have been assuming all would turn out ok and they would do a dramatic vlog talking about it and sharing any pictures/video that she got.

Now that all is not ok she's obviously decided she has the content so might as well use it. No consideration for how the children will feel or even any extended family/friends who are also grieving and don't live their life on social media so this will be shocking to them too.
I hope she doesn`t live to regret this.It sounds like she needs some serious help right now.I was with my mum right until the end ,with my brother and eldest.My two younger girls (young adults) ,couldn`t face what was happening.No way would i let them know what was happening ,i just kept them informed during the day/night ,and reminded them they showed and proved how much they loved and cared for their grandmother when she was with us ,they didn`t need to witness anything that would haunt them and my mum wouldn`t have wanted it either. Sarah R`s children are very young and impressionable.I wish someone ,a relative ,friend ,would take her to one side and talk to her.She needs to be well away from all social media right now and focus on those vunerable children ,also grieving the loss of their father.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is the reason the baby isn't shown much is because there is something very wrong?. She's always asleep, she never coos, she can't sit up, she doesn't lift her arms, it's like she's a living doll.
---

There's the link
🙏🏼 Doing the work!!!!

Reactions: 12
Is the reason the baby isn't shown much is because there is something very wrong?. She's always asleep, she never coos, she can't sit up, she doesn't lift her arms, it's like she's a living doll.
---

🙏🏼 Doing the work!!!!
I’ve seen the baby do all those things and pull herself up to the standing position, really don’t think there’s anything wrong with her.

Reactions: 5
Imagine giving a lecture about opinions when the very people giving the lecture don't like and actively block peoples opionions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.