The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The RFamily have just posted a pic of Dave collapsed on the floor with the paramedic working on him. Nothing is sacred anymore
I have just seen it, along with another photo of 2 of the children laying over his body. I am sorry but she is a effing disgrace, to even take a photo of your partner collapsed on the floor is sick enough, that's without sharing it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
What on earth is wrong with them!! That picture is now out there and those children may come across it in later years. If they have no other things to post that are not related to this man's death then I suggest they stop social media.

If they have to post then I suggest concentrating on life after bereavement (although, in my opinion, this should be kept private too but this family seem to thrive on exposure).
It's disgusting. I don't care what that women is going through right now, she is harming her children. She's not wired right. There is something inherently wrong with all these "family bloggers".
---
I have just seen it, along with another photo of 2 of the children laying over his body. I am sorry but she is a effing disgrace, to even take a photo of your partner collapsed on the floor is sick enough, that's without sharing it.
Exactly, even in the moment of crisis the first thing that sprung to her mind was "content". Absolute freak.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The RFamily have just posted a pic of Dave collapsed on the floor with the paramedic working on him. Nothing is sacred anymore
I hope she gets told how despicable and disrespectful it was - who the hell would watch someone collapse-see the paramedics attend to them and think to take a picture…..that right there tells you everything - I know this thread is dead and boring but this other lot need their own thread resurrected or a new one -I would but I don’t know how

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hang on, so this R Family woman is literally posting pictures of her dead husband posed for content?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I saw it but looks like it’s gone now - hope she got told how despicable and disrespectful it was - who the hell would watch someone collapse-see the paramedics attend to them and think to take a picture…..that right there tells you everything - I know this thread is dead and boring but this other lot need their own thread resurrected or a new one -I would but I don’t know how
It's still there. God knows what the paramedics were thinking, seeing her taking pictures of him/them. Bet that wasn't the only picture taken either.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It's still there. God knows what the paramedics were thinking, seeing her taking pictures of him/them. Bet that wasn't the only picture taken either.
At the time she will have been assuming all would turn out ok and they would do a dramatic vlog talking about it and sharing any pictures/video that she got.

Now that all is not ok she's obviously decided she has the content so might as well use it. No consideration for how the children will feel or even any extended family/friends who are also grieving and don't live their life on social media so this will be shocking to them too.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Yup. Salt of the earth though apparently 🙃
It shocked me that everyone was making out she was too - the woman idolises the Inghams, what more is there to know 🤯. Yes she called them out on the life vest video (for views) but the first time they met them she went out of her way to do so and was giddy with excitement then put "with the Inghams" in the title of her daughters birthday video like it was something to brag about. When reading out her text argument with Sarah she mentions sticking up for them when people were telling her not to be friends with them as she'll "be friends with who she wants". Even the mannerisms when vlogging are clearly copied. The desire to be internet famous is disgusting. It's like watching Inghams wannabes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What on earth is wrong with them!! That picture is now out there and those children may come across it in later years. If they have no other things to post that are not related to this man's death then I suggest they stop social media.

If they have to post then I suggest concentrating on life after bereavement (although, in my opinion, this should be kept private too but this family seem to thrive on exposure).
Time to beef it up, their go fund me page does not gain as much as they hoped it would be. So need to give people what tihey don't want.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
IMG_3366.png
IMG_3367.png
IMG_3365.png
IMG_3364.png

not sure if anyone has posted this. someone posted a tiktok of when esme called isla lewis capaldi with her lying about it in the comments. look at her comment on the tiktok! these children need taking off social media she is taking after her parents in the way she responds to comments. so much sarcasm🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope she gets told how despicable and disrespectful it was - who the hell would watch someone collapse-see the paramedics attend to them and think to take a picture…..that right there tells you everything - I know this thread is dead and boring but this other lot need their own thread resurrected or a new one -I would but I don’t know how
It’s not unusual, sadly. I’ve a friend whose a paramedic and the stories they have are utterly appalling, not just family/friends but strangers as well, pop it online, hope a paper picks it up and make some money 😡

not sure if anyone has posted this. someone posted a tiktok of when esme called isla lewis capaldi with her lying about it in the comments. look at her comment on the tiktok! these children need taking off social media she is taking after her parents in the way she responds to comments. so much sarcasm🤣
It’s all about content - any traffic towards her is good traffic, silly little girl. She’s going to find herself in serious trouble if her parents don’t do something, oh wait it’s Sarah and Chris of course they won’t do a thing 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s all about content - any traffic towards her is good traffic, silly little girl. She’s going to find herself in serious trouble if her parents don’t do something, oh wait it’s Sarah and Chris of course they won’t do a thing 😡
Said it many times before but Esme is heading for a life of disappointment in crap jobs. Although she will be offered help once this has finally imploded she's like her parents and displays an unearned arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That post from Rfamily is disgusting poor guy sold for views as he’s lying on the floor
I can’t see it so I assume it’s been taken down again. The older kids would’ve been in school so wouldn’t have been there thankfully so why would she put pictures of their dad on the floor unconscious with a condition that would kill him? Disgraceful.

Oh apparently now the cars broken down for extra grifting

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s still up - on IG stories
If I were that paramedic I would be fuming. Why didnt they cover his face in the photo?
(Not to mention that taking a photo like that is disgusting anyway)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t see it so I assume it’s been taken down again. The older kids would’ve been in school so wouldn’t have been there thankfully so why would she put pictures of their dad on the floor unconscious with a condition that would kill him? Disgraceful.

Oh apparently now the cars broken down for extra grifting
I cannot see it either go strait from baby with a heart to him with 2 kids(alive not on his deathbed)but I may not see them since I reported them.

Reactions: 7
It’s still up - on IG stories
If I were that paramedic I would be fuming. Why didnt they cover his face in the photo?
(Not to mention that taking a photo like that is disgusting anyway)
ive seen it now. Just why? If that was me the last thing I’d be thinking of is taking a photo even if it was a total stranger I’d come across in the street let alone the love of my life soul mate. You’d be frantic with worry and making sure the kids that were there were ok surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.