The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. In her own home she now needs to be given time to do what babies should be doing and not stuck in a chair or someone’s arms. I hope the HV arranges a check in with them as well. The 3 youngest ones deserve to spend as much time as possible in their playroom. Reality is they are going to be dragged out and about to shops for the next week or so.
Yes and Sarah said they are at home for at least two week before they start planning another trip (probably takes 3 hours of planning). They are reorganizing and redecorating. (what's the point you will leave before you are even finnished and then start over when you get back home)

Reactions: 22
They are reorganizing and redecorating. (what's the point you will leave before you are even finnished and then start over when you get back home)
Have you ever seen such unsettled adults? The constant redecorating is so strange to me. When you redecorate, don't you pick a style/colour that you are going to be happy with for at least a few years? Even in a normal household where you actually live in your home, you don't redecorate more than once every few years, right? And the constant reorganization! How are you needing to reorganize if you are never there? Just how much tit do they own that it needs to be reorganized that often? And yet, they next few weeks will be constant shopping and hauling. What an empty existence 😕

Sarah. MATE. None of it will fill the hole. You're going to need more than a lick of fresh paint and some B&M sheets to make your life look appealing to the average outsider.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Clickbait no doubt! Meaning the trip I’m sure
How many times have they pulled this one for attention? Surely no one's going to fall for it ...no doubt it's just that the holiday is over. If you can call it a holiday!!!

Reactions: 16
They’re probably rushing back cos they’re realised the sun newspaper’s doing the free Alton towers tickets, they need to be buying their 4 papers a day for their annual trip where they do nothing but moan, yet Chris declares every ride is the best ride he’s ever been on and spends the day whoo hooing at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure if I’ve uploaded this properly but my god, taking a swipe there because of the drop in views no doubt! Honestly, that would put me right off. Where do they get off talking to fans like that? It’s quite simple Sarah - if you aren’t happy with the current stats you know you can just f**k off into the sunset and no one would miss you guys at all. They aren’t even bothered about lack of vlogs anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Have you ever seen such unsettled adults? The constant redecorating is so strange to me. When you redecorate, don't you pick a style/colour that you are going to be happy with for at least a few years? Even in a normal household where you actually live in your home, you don't redecorate more than once every few years, right? And the constant reorganization! How are you needing to reorganize if you are never there? Just how much tit do they own that it needs to be reorganized that often? And yet, they next few weeks will be constant shopping and hauling. What an empty existence 😕

Sarah. MATE. None of it will fill the hole. You're going to need more than a lick of fresh paint and some B&M sheets to make your life look appealing to the average outsider.
Totally agree! Jace got a ludicrous amount of Christmas presents (which he hasn’t been home to play with) and he’ll now get another unnecessary pile of toys for his birthday but won’t be home long enough to play with them either. It’s just complete madness.

Reactions: 31
Not sure if I’ve uploaded this properly but my god, taking a swipe there because of the drop in views no doubt! Honestly, that would put me right off. Where do they get off talking to fans like that? It’s quite simple Sarah - if you aren’t happy with the current stats you know you can just f**k off into the sunset and no one would miss you guys at all. They aren’t even bothered about lack of vlogs anymore.

View attachment 2825527
The superior act should be her eventually downfall. Who would want to watch someone that acts as if they despise their viewers? 😆 What a smug cow. I mean, Sarah, you could always just keep up with the adventure unwatchable vlogs and see just how low the views can go. That would show 'em!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2825527
What a spiteful witch ! She should remember who paid for Rosabelle Manor !

Chris apparently running down the UK but didn't mind the free NHS care for 5 births including a caesarean or all the hip operation and after care for Mila .

Move to another EU country and see what toenail curling health care costs are . Go move to a Scandinavian country and see what you would get taxed there or Austria who have so many regulations and local laws you can hardly fart without a fine ! They would have knocked your garage down in Austria for failing to comply with the planning decision !

Inghams continue to slag everyone off , no one cares , basically only people bothered with you are sadly mentally challenged , mummy dearest Jane and Atlantas mum ( mummadonna1) and carol creamer your paid for bot !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t see it so I assume it’s been taken down again. The older kids would’ve been in school so wouldn’t have been there thankfully so why would she put pictures of their dad on the floor unconscious with a condition that would kill him? Disgraceful.

Oh apparently now the cars broken down for extra grifting
Still there on the insta story 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thank you for all your love and kind messages for my upcoming surgery. It's much appreciated.

ITS ALL OVER FOR US..

Driving to the ferry port. Shots of the filthy bus. They’re getting their tit together.

Cackling. The girls go off to their room. Aurora has been dumped on the bed. Lazy tells her they’re chilling all day in the room, watching tv and having a nice long nap. So basically what they’ve been doing for the past however many weeks. They’re also having a shower and going to have food. Epic view of another ferry and wind turbines out of the window. Creepstopher, Jace and Mila arrive at the room. Jace is being very noisy.

Lazy screeches that they’re officially on the water back to England. She didn’t bother getting ready this morning because she could have a shower on the boat. Women look cute when they put their hair up in a clip but she “looks like Miss Trunchbull”. Her hair is starting to grow back. They’re on the boat for 9 hours. Lazy has never heard England called Blighty before.

Jace and Mila have gone to the girls’ room so Aurora can sleep. They’re not saving time doing the boat trip. It drops them off in Harwich but to get from their to Calais is 4 1/2 and half hour crossing on the Eurotunnel. It’s 5 hours to Dover. The pro of this ferry is they get space after driving for a week. It’s hard being in the van with chuldren. Creepstopher can reset his mind. It was soul destroying for him driving all the way to Calais last year. Poor man(child). They’re sleeping in the van tonight and driving home tomorrow. They get off the ferry at 9:30pm and will drive two hours tonight. It annoys Lazy that it costs £20 to sleep in a service station whereas it’s free in Europe with perks and toilets. Creepstopher moans that England is backwards. Moaning about hate. People aren’t allowed an opinion these days. Mini rant from Lazy. There’s no discounts on food in England. Creepstopher is about to have a shower.

Funeral music. Window view. Aurora. TV. Sea. Lazy and Aurora. It’s a couple of hours later. Lazy and Creepstopher watched Three Men and a Baby then jumped in the shower. Now Lazy is sat watching the most beautiful sunset and most beautiful crossing ever. Lazy wants to do a cruise. Creepstopher says they were talking about a cruise to Antarctica but she says they’re not doing that. They will because he always gets his own way. He didn’t know about the Drake Passage. Isla and Esmé told him what it is. It’s a rough and deadly part of the ocean with 800 shipwrecks. Lazy spots a jellyfish from the window. The ocean fascinates and terrifies her. There’s no land around them. They’re off to dinner. Creepstopher is gutted they’re not staying overnight. Lazy sees something black come out of the water. He says it’s a whale. She's in disbelief as it’s alone and small.

Funeral music as the kids walk to dinner. Esmé shows us her and Isla’s dinner of beef and mushroom stroganoff. Lazy has her tit out again. She has chicken pasanda and chips. Creepstopher and Isabelle are having fish and chips. The “two fooooooos” Jace and Mila are having fish fingers and Mac n cheese.

Funeral music. Everyone is in Lazy and Creepstopher’s room. Lots of shouting as he spots England. Jace is excited to see the brick house. He asks “are we sleeping in ere or what?” It feels like they’re going to another country, not England.

Funeral music as they disembark. Isabelle tells Lazy it’s Mr Potato and Hash Brown now. She is watching TikTok tales and believing them. They’ve just stopped and are a couple of hours from home. As of tomorrow morning they’ll be back home and the epic, unforgettable trip will be nothing but a memory. Isabelle says they’ve been driving home for a week and suddenly they’ll be home tomorrow.

Lazy is ready for sunshine. They have a good few weeks at home before planning for the next adventure. They’ve got lots of organising, redoing, decorating and things to sort out. They have Jace’s birthday, Easter Sunday and Isla’s birthday. Funeral music to memories of the trip.

End of vlog
1710894058742.png
1710894826865.png
1710894960169.png
1710895237498.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wonder if they are going to finally give Isla her bedroom makeover she was promised for her birthday last year

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched a lot of these vlogs, I tend to tune back in to the home vlogs but I don't know if I can bring myself to watch if it's going to be decorating, shopping and sorting the play room. It's so boring!

Reactions: 13
Be interesting to see now they are home if Esme's "expensive taste" haul from White fox etc has arrived or maybe it was just for content

Reactions: 21
Be interesting to see now they are home if Esme's "expensive taste" haul from White fox etc has arrived or maybe it was just for content
probably not... but i find it funny how not long after that vlog there was a huge sale on at white fox no doubt if they did order sarah will have been fuming if she missed out on that

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.