The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve not even drawn the views in after sharing why they’ve been gone for days - 17k views currently & they are still going ahead with no vlog Monday just to damage themselves further 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair, Uncle Paul was probably dreading it too. The last time they met up he was made to dress up in a Santa Claus disguise, for his special cameo appearance in the vlog. He was probably worried that this time they might insist on him wearing an Easter Bunny outfit.
No he would be on big chocolate egg, because that’s the only thing about easter in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah are you fine with your husband messaging 21 year old girls and adding a love heart to the end of his messages?? And this was after multiple girls came forward saying that your husband had been sexually inapropriate with them??
More importantly Sarah you have two teenage girls now, soon to be three, how would you feel knowing this happened to them? Because it all serious I think you need to realise that realistically this is exactly what they will have been going through since this debacle began.

Reactions: 28
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember April 2020 when a youtuber (whose name starts with 'Country') made a fake facebook account to try and prove that Creepy was still messaging young female fans two years after Jess and the others had come forward. She made her fake profile a 21 year old girl who was very pretty. She made the decision to send Creepy a picture of this fake person in a bikini (that she'd most likely found on Google images). Her intention was to prove that Creepy was still messaging fans and she also hoped that as the messaging progressed, Creepy would want to meet up with her in a hotel room (where she was planning to film his reaction when he walked in and saw the youtuber sitting there, rather than a pretty 21 year old girl). Creepy fell for the con and absolutely believed that he was talking to a fan. His messages to the 'fan' started off friendly but then (in my opinion) became more and more flirtatious. He may well have tried to become closer to the 'fan' and tried to encourage her to meet up with him. Unfortunately, someone who knew about what the youtuber was doing allowed Creepy to find out that the girl he was messaging was actually someone else and that was the end of Creepy messaging the 'fan'.

Below is the conversation between Creepy and the '21 year old girl'. Highlights include Creepy once again saying that he did nothing wrong, everything was made up and that he was being persecuted by the haters 🙄😡; that showing daily footage of him skating would make the vlogs too repetitive 🤣; the flirtatious (grooming) line "I wanna hear about those cocktails etc, don't let me down 😂🙏 X"; that he told her that he would love to make ASMR videos and that they would be really helpful to treat her OCD 🙄 and that he added a love heart at the end of one of his messages..

Sarah are you fine with your husband messaging 21 year old girls and adding a love heart to the end of his messages?? And this was after multiple girls came forward saying that your husband had been sexually inapropriate with them??
What creeps me out about this is just how quickly and openly he goes from "talking with a fan" to acting like they are best friends. That is by design. Trying to make her feel like she is special because superstar Chris Ingham deemed her worthy of his time. I've got SOOO many messages in my inbox but look at all of the time I'm giving you. That instant familiarity is an important tool in a narcissist's belt. And, in his case, when he did it with young fans, they already felt like they knew him, so it felt safe. He takes advantage of girls who don't understand parasocial relationships, and this is an excellent example of it.

He is a very dangerous man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Sorry - just catching up.

Sarah said they've been driving for 6 hours a day for 5 days, so that's 30 hours worth of driving and they only managed to get from Norway to Sweden? Come off it man, you can drive back to England in that time.

Reactions: 24
They’ve said she’s doing 3 a-levels as well - not a chance that’s happening. My daughter is doing a BTEC so only the one subject but that’s full time with work experience once a week. When she’s not at college she’s got a home study day with lots to go over. Between lessons they have independent study - it’s constant.

Esme should be in her GCSE first year now, I doubt they’ll even put her through anything
Genuinely what are these kids going to do with no qualifications, no social skills..

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Sorry - just catching up.

Sarah said they've been driving for 6 hours a day for 5 days, so that's 30 hours worth of driving and they only managed to get from Norway to Sweden? Come off it man, you can drive back to England in that time.
They would have made sure they were already home when yesterday’s vlog went live. I don’t believe he’s only driven 6 hours a day either, he has form for driving for hours with them all in the van.

Reactions: 26
What creeps me out about this is just how quickly and openly he goes from "talking with a fan" to acting like they are best friends. That is by design. Trying to make her feel like she is special because superstar Chris Ingham deemed her worthy of his time. I've got SOOO many messages in my inbox but look at all of the time I'm giving you. That instant familiarity is an important tool in a narcissist's belt. And, in his case, when he did it with young fans, they already felt like they knew him, so it felt safe. He takes advantage of girls who don't understand parasocial relationships, and this is an excellent example of it.

He is a very dangerous man.
Yes he's a dangerous deviant, impulsive, manic creep. A creep who refused to stop even after he got caught. It will trip him up eventually and he won't be able to keep a lid on it. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’ve not even drawn the views in after sharing why they’ve been gone for days - 17k views currently & they are still going ahead with no vlog Monday just to damage themselves further 🤣
It's going to be really interesting to see how this year pans out for them. Will their views increase now they're back home etc.

Reactions: 9
You know them inghams are shite and getting no views when the TL thread is slow. A special thanks to @thegreencow who sits thru these dire blogs so we don’t have to

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's going to be really interesting to see how this year pans out for them. Will their views increase now they're back home etc.
Only on 21k now. I really do think they’ve lost a lot of the remaining iFam viewers this time round. They’ve not really got many extra views to see why they’ve been absent. Although he’s used a snow scene for the thumbnail which is something most are bored of. There are lots of empty promises and then fake gratitude to say thanks for sticking by us only to be even more dull and boring or repeat content.

Jace’s birthday won’t bring in views. People are still cross that Isla hasn’t had the makeover room she was promised as her main present from her most recent birthday so will hers bring in views? I’m not so sure. Birthdays aren’t what they were, lots of people are far less materialistic nowadays and big piles of tat aren’t appreciated much anymore.

You know them inghams are shite and getting no views when the TL thread is slow. A special thanks to @thegreencow who sits thru these dire blogs so we don’t have to

You know, i was kind of disappointed that my first ever thread title ended up being the s l o w e s t thread I've seen in my time here, but really, i should be glad that Chris gets to see it every time he checks in. We see you, little man! As much as you wish we would, we will never forget you, and what you are, and we all know how much that bothers you 😊
---
Only on 21k now. I really do think they’ve lost a lot of the remaining iFam viewers this time round. They’ve not really got many extra views to see why they’ve been absent. Although he’s used a snow scene for the thumbnail which is something most are bored of. There are lots of empty promises and then fake gratitude to say thanks for sticking by us only to be even more dull and boring or repeat content.

Jace’s birthday won’t bring in views. People are still cross that Isla hasn’t had the makeover room she was promised as her main present from her most recent birthday so will hers bring in views? I’m not so sure. Birthdays aren’t what they were, lots of people are far less materialistic nowadays and big piles of tat aren’t appreciated much anymore.
I think that even a lot of the diehards are probably sick of the monotony and laziness of their content. There's never anything groundbreaking or special. The kids aren't cute or likeable. It's all very dull and aimless, and the arrogant, ugly parents are exceptionally unappealing.

Most people don't have unlimited time sitting in a tit box on wheels to mindlessly watch whatever drivel people present as content, so if it comes to the Inghams blathering on versus say, a cute young couple traveling the world, who the hell is going to choose the Ingham Family?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is the betting that Jace will just get a load of cars and dinosaurs that Mila isn't allowed to touch (or won't be allowed in the room while Jaceus opens them) and another bike that he will never use?

Reactions: 21
The RFamily have just posted a pic of Dave collapsed on the floor with the paramedic working on him. Nothing is sacred anymore

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The RFamily have just posted a pic of Dave collapsed on the floor with the paramedic working on him. Nothing is sacred anymore
What on earth is wrong with them!! That picture is now out there and those children may come across it in later years. If they have no other things to post that are not related to this man's death then I suggest they stop social media.

If they have to post then I suggest concentrating on life after bereavement (although, in my opinion, this should be kept private too but this family seem to thrive on exposure).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.