The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clickbait no doubt! Meaning the trip I’m sure
Yep. It's clickbait. The trip is over and they're reminiscing as they make their way back to good old "Blighty". (A term which Sarah apparently had never heard before.)

It's always worth scanning through the vlog transcript to get the gist, if you don't want to actually watch.

Reactions: 25
Imagine giving a lecture about opinions when the very people giving the lecture don't like and actively block peoples opionions!!
They are such idiots!

The thing is, most people from the UK would probably agree with them on that particular point i.e. that motorway services/truck stops etc are much better elsewhere in Europe (more plentiful, better facilties, less expensive etc). On balance, I would probably agree with that although I'd feel safer sleeping at the services here vs abroad.

What pisses me off is when he (and it's usually Chris, not Sarah, that does this) slates England/the UK unfairly, because of the massive chip on his shoulder.

He loves to diss his country and I think it's usually based on his own resentment and bitterness because he can't really get on here in the way that feels he deserves, with the beaurocracy and laws of the land inhibiting him and his unrealistic expectations. He's basically just a sore loser and doesn't like to be told what to do. He also believes that his way is always the right way, sod anyone else and how it might impact them.

Also, he's looking at the countries he visits on his holidays and comparing them with the UK in a very simplistic way. I doubt that he really has any idea what it's like to actually live there. He might've spoken to Uncle Paul about living as an ex-pat in Germany but aside from that, I doubt he really has a clue.

The UK certainly has its faults but it's not a good look to keep running it down when you're basically being paid to show it off. Their viewers don't want to hear that everything is better elsewhere and it gets pretty insulting and offensive to his fellow countrymen...not that the ifam are bright enough to realise that their idol is showing a piss poor reflection of UK family life and values.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jaces hair isn’t as blond now

he was shouting on the ferry can we go to the big house now - that kid is such a brat

always demanding and has next to zero manners 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Lazy has never heard of Blighty omg, nor can she pronounce the name of a major port in her own country. Those kids learn nothing from her apart from the intricate working of her special innards and the price of easter eggs in B&M. Poor baby, hopefully she'll get a chance to stretch out at home rather than being dumped on restaurant tables, cafe benches, in between mattresses, strapped into a car seat for hours on end or endlessly hawked around. Hopefully this will be the end of the awful dead mermaid music Creepy keeps playing to dreadfully edited road footage. Not one school book opened during that whole trip but lazy did learn how to get in and out of a Fjord. 🤡

• Haha
I had to go into Scunthorpe yesterday (I have to drive past the minging mansion on my way). Their motor home wasn’t on the drive so they must of got home late last night or today so they must be vlogging in real time again🙄 i can’t wait for b and m hauls 🤥🤥 (Sarah if you’re reading here b and m in Scunthorpe has moved and it’s now got an upstairs!!! Think of all Chris’ (the girls) money you can spend there 😍😍)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

he was shouting on the ferry can we go to the big house now - that kid is such a brat

Yet if it was Mila she wouldn't get a way with it. He was like shouting loud in the hallway of the cabins when there could be others maybe trying to rest after driving .

Reactions: 16

Sad he calls it the big house. And doesn't have anywhere to call home
---
Fat Saz is buzzing to be on the way home. She can try and convince everyone artic trips are her best trips. But her voice says otherwise. Never see her this giddy apart from when her kids are ill or injured

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Hopefully this will be the end of the awful dead mermaid music Creepy keeps playing to dreadfully edited road footage.
Did anyone see it when Creepy got called out on Instagram the other day, for not crediting the music used on one of his reels?

A disgruntled person tagged one of those dying mermaid type wailers on Creepy's post, along with a comment that as a content creator (🤭), he should know better. Creepy accepted the criticism, apologised and edited his post to credit the artist.

It was very strange actually. I think it's the one and only time I've seen him accept a negative comment without biting back and/or deleting it. It makes me think that he wants to keep using the music. It's got so tiresome though. He really needs to switch it up now.

Reactions: 18
How sad they’ve got Mila and Jace calling what should be their home & safe place ‘the brick house’. It shouldn’t be a house, it should be home. I feel for those kids because they aren’t even experiencing the experiences that are on offer when travelling for weeks at a time :(

Chris having a whinge about people pulling him up on slating England, Sarah laughing and telling viewers to shut up and how they can’t even have an opinion now. Sarah/Chris - those people commenting about your hatred for your home country are themselves giving an opinion you fools but as it’s not what you agree with you see it as hate 🤡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Did anyone see it when Creepy got called out on Instagram the other day, for not crediting the music used on one of his reels?

A disgruntled person tagged one of those dying mermaid type wailers on Creepy's post, along with a comment that as a content creator (🤭), he should know better. Creepy accepted the criticism, apologised and edited his post to credit the artist.

It was very strange actually. I think it's the one and only time I've seen him accept a negative comment without biting back and/or deleting it. It makes me think that he wants to keep using the music. It's got so tiresome though. He really needs to switch it up now.
Good there's no grey area for him to weasel around with. Plus he'd wet through his Tena's and rubber socks if anyone with half a brain came after him. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen the baby do all those things and pull herself up to the standing position, really don’t think there’s anything wrong with her.
Aurora has never been filmed sitting up by herself unsupported. She stood up once and it was made a huge deal of. She hasn't ever raised her hands above her head. She has put them outward in a stretch but never above. She is constantly asleep, for very long stretches. She is almost what??5-6 months old🤔 she hasn't even had the huge fuss they make of the other kids rolling over.
I understand ALL babies grow differently. I understand not all babies reach certain milestones at the same age group....what I am saying here, is being in a car seat or in a strap carry for her ENTIRE life so far...has not helped her. She should be rolling, reaching for objects, putting things to her mouth, stretching groans, babbling non-stop....the whole nine yards. I guess I see things differently 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aurora has never been filmed sitting up by herself unsupported. She stood up once and it was made a huge deal of. She hasn't ever raised her hands above her head. She has put them outward in a stretch but never above. She is constantly asleep, for very long stretches. She is almost what??5-6 months old🤔 she hasn't even had the huge fuss they make of the other kids rolling over.
I understand ALL babies grow differently. I understand not all babies reach certain milestones at the same age group....what I am saying here, is being in a car seat or in a strap carry for her ENTIRE life so far...has not helped her. She should be rolling, reaching for objects, putting things to her mouth, stretching groans, babbling non-stop....the whole nine yards. I guess I see things differently 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't think she particularly behind, however the van trip has probably held her back mentally and socially, it must be very boring and probably cold and unstimulating stuck in a car seat for hours only stopping to bed fed.

• Sad
I totally agree with you, Aurora spends so much time asleep and the times she is awake she seems unsettled like a newborn

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They have been in that blody rv for what, 6 weeks? And now all of a sudden they need time out of the van for saving their mind....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think she particularly behind, however the van trip has probably held her back mentally and socially, it must be very boring and probably cold and unstimulating stuck in a car seat for hours only stopping to bed fed.
I agree. In her own home she now needs to be given time to do what babies should be doing and not stuck in a chair or someone’s arms. I hope the HV arranges a check in with them as well. The 3 youngest ones deserve to spend as much time as possible in their playroom. Reality is they are going to be dragged out and about to shops for the next week or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.