The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY WE HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING..

Day 1
Aurora time lapse. Creepstopher steps off the bus to film another car park. Lazy tells us they’re not vlogging, just filming a few clips on the way home. There’s a plastic bag on the floor and she tried to pull it out but it’s too embedded in the snow. She’s intrigued about some rubbish and a fish bone nearby. Riveting content.

Driving. Funeral music.

Day 2
It’s a beautiful day. They’ve travelled 2 1/2 hours after chilling today. Sadly they’ve reached the border of the Arctic Circle. Creepstopher feels super super sad. The girls come out to join him as they all have to touch the sign.

Many days later
Lazy tells us they were really hoping to have a vlog up today but it’s just a catch up. They’ve driven six hours a day but have to stop every two hours max. They’ve done that solidly for 5/6 days. They are now in Germany to see weird Uncle Paul tonight before jumping on the ferry tomorrow. A trip to the Arctic is fun and games until you have to drive home.

They wasted an entire day. They went out for dinner and everyone was in good spirits. They decided to drive for another couple of hours. They parked up and were buzzing. They got cups of teas to wind down. Lazy was in bed getting Aurora to sleep. Creepstopher popped his head over the back and told “Babe Babe” that he’d left the MacBook in the restaurant. Lazy didn’t sleep a wink worrying it would be stolen. Poor Creepstopher couldn’t edit. They had to drive back two hours and then two hours to get back on track. The Macbook was on the seat. Jace moved it to another seat and they forgot that it was on the other side. This isn’t the first time they’ve left it in a restaurant. It’s Uncle Paul’s fault. No it's your fault. Don't blame a 5 year old for you being dumb enough not to check you have all your possessions with you.

Do Scandinavia because you have to do the sights. The drive home is a monster, especially with young chuldren. They’re going out for a fun day with Uncle Paul. They’re taking a daytime ferry tomorrow and decided to get a room because it’s a long ferry. They booked a nice room called the Captain Suite, which comes with a mini fridge. Lazy isn’t telling us the price. Creepstopher says it was £798 to go out and £398 to go back. It’s half the price and for two rooms. No upload on Monday but there will be an upload on Tuesday.

End of vlog
Thankyou yet again @thegreencow x..I hope the two appointments she insisted on and made such a fuss over were cancelled in time for someone else to benefit.Wonder if her pow!wow! shock at discovering she apparently didn`t get her tubes tied will ever be mentioned again?! Smdh.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Any time there’s talk of ‘uncle Paul’ I just always think it’s Jim Norton’s character…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thankyou yet again @thegreencow x..I hope the two appointments she insisted on and made such a fuss over were cancelled in time for someone else to benefit.Wonder if her pow!wow! shock at discovering she apparently didn`t get her tubes tied will ever be mentioned again?! Smdh.
They probably will now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said she couldn't sleep from worry about the missing laptop, something easily replaceable...I think she was worried about what would be found on it.
Nah, if there was anything on it, Creepy would have been straight back that night. Since they're heading home, he'll already have "lost" most of what was on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Missing several days of vlogs has done wonderful things for their view count, but not in the way they hoped. 🤣🤣

1710744787017.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how Uncle Paul feels when they are talking about their "last day" on holiday and the depressing drive home - when his visit is part of that drive home and not considered part of their actual holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe they drive back without stopping. They should be treating the drive back as part of the trip, stopping at interesting places and taking the opportunity to teach the children. Who am I kidding, they don’t do that on the way to the destination.

Banging on about not knowing if she should mention prices. Yes, you bloody should if you’re claiming to be travel vloggers. They just don’t have a clue.

As per usual there was zero purpose to this trip. They did next to nothing, learnt sweet f-all, spent their days holed up in the van whilst the rest of the world were up and going about their day.
---

A couple of hours a day at A Level is not sufficient. I have friends who home educate and do distance ed. She’s not doing enough regardless of what work is taking place.
Have you forgotten they stopped at the Arctic circle for the 112th time this trip?? So epic.
I wonder why they don't stop on each side of Øresund bridge. Now we are in Scandinavia. Now we are not in Scandinavia. I mean since scandinavia is such a favourite place of Sarahs life. And every time they went in and out of Norway they could say now we are in Eu now we are not in EU. The oportunities...
---
Missing several days of vlogs has done wonderful things for their view count, but not in the way they hoped. 🤣🤣

View attachment 2821897
At first I thought it said 1.4k. Time to clean my screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe they drive back without stopping. They should be treating the drive back as part of the trip, stopping at interesting places and taking the opportunity to teach the children. Who am I kidding, they don’t do that on the way to the destination.

Banging on about not knowing if she should mention prices. Yes, you bloody should if you’re claiming to be travel vloggers. They just don’t have a clue.

As per usual there was zero purpose to this trip. They did next to nothing, learnt sweet f-all, spent their days holed up in the van whilst the rest of the world were up and going about their day.
---

A couple of hours a day at A Level is not sufficient. I have friends who home educate and do distance ed. She’s not doing enough regardless of what work is taking place.
They’ve said she’s doing 3 a-levels as well - not a chance that’s happening. My daughter is doing a BTEC so only the one subject but that’s full time with work experience once a week. When she’s not at college she’s got a home study day with lots to go over. Between lessons they have independent study - it’s constant.

Esme should be in her GCSE first year now, I doubt they’ll even put her through anything

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder how Uncle Paul feels when they are talking about their "last day" on holiday and the depressing drive home - when his visit is part of that drive home and not considered part of their actual holiday?
To be fair, Uncle Paul was probably dreading it too. The last time they met up he was made to dress up in a Santa Claus disguise, for his special cameo appearance in the vlog. He was probably worried that this time they might insist on him wearing an Easter Bunny outfit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They’ve said she’s doing 3 a-levels as well - not a chance that’s happening. My daughter is doing a BTEC so only the one subject but that’s full time with work experience once a week. When she’s not at college she’s got a home study day with lots to go over. Between lessons they have independent study - it’s constant.

Esme should be in her GCSE first year now, I doubt they’ll even put her through anything
Didn’t u hear there’s a new course for Esme lip syncing to Katy Perry on Tik Tok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good old Creepy, having to cobble together some sort of footage to try to desperately hold on to the remaining ifam.

When they get home I wonder when Lazy will be getting the long awaited 1mm cut off her mop top.
No doubt it won't happen as all the hairdressers within a 100 miles will be closed/fully booked or she'll be too 'busy' shopping and watching films.

• Haha
Good old Creepy, having to cobble together some sort of footage to try to desperately hold on to the remaining ifam.

When they get home I wonder when Lazy will be getting the long awaited 1mm cut off her mop top.
No doubt it won't happen as all the hairdressers within a 100 miles will be closed/fully booked or she'll be too 'busy' shopping and watching films.
It's amazing that people stuck in the matrix, working full time, manage to get things like hairdresser appointments so easily. Then Sarah, who has the freedom of escaping the matrix, can never get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why can’t Isabelle do some filming and editing , the girls could have one vlog a week that they research present edit , you know actual experience and skills !!

Reactions: 17
She’s already said she isn’t doing them.

I’m hearing about a depressing trip back, I’m struggling to find anything exciting about *going* ...

• Haha
This is what I don't understand. The countries they pass through on the way back are the same as those they visit on the way there, so why are they suddenly uninterested in what they have to offer? They give the impression that they've already seen/done it all but obviously they've barely scratched the surface. The journey back must be so boring and must really drag.

Reactions: 23
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember April 2020 when a youtuber (whose name starts with 'Country') made a fake facebook account to try and prove that Creepy was still messaging young female fans two years after Jess and the others had come forward. She made her fake profile a 21 year old girl who was very pretty. She made the decision to send Creepy a picture of this fake person in a bikini (that she'd most likely found on Google images). Her intention was to prove that Creepy was still messaging fans and she also hoped that as the messaging progressed, Creepy would want to meet up with her in a hotel room (where she was planning to film his reaction when he walked in and saw the youtuber sitting there, rather than a pretty 21 year old girl). Creepy fell for the con and absolutely believed that he was talking to a fan. His messages to the 'fan' started off friendly but then (in my opinion) became more and more flirtatious. He may well have tried to become closer to the 'fan' and tried to encourage her to meet up with him. Unfortunately, someone who knew about what the youtuber was doing allowed Creepy to find out that the girl he was messaging was actually someone else and that was the end of Creepy messaging the 'fan'.

Below is the conversation between Creepy and the '21 year old girl'. Highlights include Creepy once again saying that he did nothing wrong, everything was made up and that he was being persecuted by the haters 🙄😡; that showing daily footage of him skating would make the vlogs too repetitive 🤣; the flirtatious (grooming) line "I wanna hear about those cocktails etc, don't let me down 😂🙏 X"; that he told her that he would love to make ASMR videos and that they would be really helpful to treat her OCD 🙄 and that he added a love heart at the end of one of his messages..

Sarah are you fine with your husband messaging 21 year old girls and adding a love heart to the end of his messages?? And this was after multiple girls came forward saying that your husband had been sexually inapropriate with them??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"I wanna make it in that world for my talent" - Chris Ingham on rollerbooting (2020)

Thank you @Neck lace . That made me chuckle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember April 2020 when a youtuber (whose name starts with 'Country') made a fake facebook account to try and prove that Creepy was still messaging young female fans two years after Jess and the others had come forward. She made her fake profile a 21 year old girl who was very pretty. She made the decision to send Creepy a picture of this fake person in a bikini (that she'd most likely found on Google images). Her intention was to prove that Creepy was still messaging fans and she also hoped that as the messaging progressed, Creepy would want to meet up with her in a hotel room (where she was planning to film his reaction when he walked in and saw the youtuber sitting there, rather than a pretty 21 year old girl). Creepy fell for the con and absolutely believed that he was talking to a fan. His messages to the 'fan' started off friendly but then (in my opinion) became more and more flirtatious. He may well have tried to become closer to the 'fan' and tried to encourage her to meet up with him. Unfortunately, someone who knew about what the youtuber was doing allowed Creepy to find out that the girl he was messaging was actually someone else and that was the end of Creepy messaging the 'fan'.

Below is the conversation between Creepy and the '21 year old girl'. Highlights include Creepy once again saying that he did nothing wrong, everything was made up and that he was being persecuted by the haters 🙄😡; that showing daily footage of him skating would make the vlogs too repetitive 🤣; the flirtatious (grooming) line "I wanna hear about those cocktails etc, don't let me down 😂🙏 X"; that he told her that he would love to make ASMR videos and that they would be really helpful to treat her OCD 🙄 and that he added a love heart at the end of one of his messages..

Sarah are you fine with your husband messaging 21 year old girls and adding a love heart to the end of his messages?? And this was after multiple girls came forward saying that your husband had been sexually inapropriate with them??
I remember these messages but hadn't realised they were a from a fake trying to catch him out.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.