The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blames his 5yo for moving that laptop that he then forgets to pick up. Grow up Chris.
Again, why does that stop the daily vloggers vlogging. Again, why not have scheduled uploads. So many excuses.

Reactions: 29
They said their carbon monoxide alert has gone off at the end of their trip last year, which was at the same point they stopped vlogging for a week because they were all really unwell. They chose to ignore the warning and Chris said it was because Jace had put hand sanitiser on it. (I can't see the Minghams owning hand sanitiser)

The van was then sold as soon as they got back.
Which van did they sell?

Reactions: 4
He left his laptop in the restaurant, and not for the first time! It's the one thing he needs to make his 10k lifestyle outside of the matrix, Creepy isn't it the first thing you picked up before you left? I have a brokie, matrix life, it's like me getting up tomorrow and forgetting to put my uniform of and turning up to work in my pyjamas!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Which van did they sell?
The sprinter, the one they mysteriously bought back after the person that had bought it had to spend ££££’s fixing Chris bodge job , to get it through the MOT .

Literally everything that man has anything to do with turns to tit !

Ended up today absentmindedly watching some USA police cam footage of them arresting men accused of grooming under age girls(under 18 florida) and arranging to meet these girls.

Some of them were handed massive sentences like life without parole etc . There is no way at all they are ever going back to USA .

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The sprinter, the one they mysteriously bought back after the person that had bought it had to spend ££££’s fixing Chris bodge job , to get it through the MOT .

Literally everything that man has anything to do with turns to tit !

Ended up today absentmindedly watching some USA police cam footage of them arresting men accused of grooming under age girls(under 18 florida) and arranging to meet these girls.

Some of them were handed massive sentences like life without parole etc . There is no way at all they are ever going back to USA .
This does seem to be the most likely thing he’s considered at some point, knowing that he won’t be able to risk it he’s been trying to scramble together something else that would have the same ‘wow’ factor and failing spectacularly. He won’t get close to what he could get views wise if they ventured back to Florida if they go anywhere else and he knows that. If or when they do go anywhere else, where could they possibly go for long enough to avoid the inevitable emails that will get sent as soon as the location is revealed? There isn’t anywhere they can go long term that isn’t in the van or caravan.

Reactions: 14
Chris apparently left his laptop at the restaurant they were at and they blamed jace for moving the bag it was in. Not the first time he's left stuff behind back in 2022 he left a bag behind with all there documents and laptop camera equipment
12 mins of pure crap not even worth uploading
They are such idiots blaming the kids again twats

Reactions: 13
I have a brokie, matrix life, it's like me getting up tomorrow and forgetting to put my uniform of and turning up to work in my pyjamas!
I once went to an interview in pyjamas. Hundreds of applicants all suited and booted except for me. I got the job. Because of my pyjamas as my manager said I ‘stood out’. Didn’t ask me a thing, walked in, he said “hey lovely day isn’t it. Bye then”.

Best. Job. Ever.

Yep even better than a 10K a day/month/year!! Actually even 25 years ago I earnt more than 15K, guess what I was doing Chris? I was actually paid to be looking for markers in the universe for extra terrestrial life.

Not bad for a brokie in PJs living in their parents dusty old basement.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WHY WE HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING..

Day 1
Aurora time lapse. Creepstopher steps off the bus to film another car park. Lazy tells us they’re not vlogging, just filming a few clips on the way home. There’s a plastic bag on the floor and she tried to pull it out but it’s too embedded in the snow. She’s intrigued about some rubbish and a fish bone nearby. Riveting content.

Driving. Funeral music.

Day 2
It’s a beautiful day. They’ve travelled 2 1/2 hours after chilling today. Sadly they’ve reached the border of the Arctic Circle. Creepstopher feels super super sad. The girls come out to join him as they all have to touch the sign.

Many days later
Lazy tells us they were really hoping to have a vlog up today but it’s just a catch up. They’ve driven six hours a day but have to stop every two hours max. They’ve done that solidly for 5/6 days. They are now in Germany to see weird Uncle Paul tonight before jumping on the ferry tomorrow. A trip to the Arctic is fun and games until you have to drive home.

They wasted an entire day. They went out for dinner and everyone was in good spirits. They decided to drive for another couple of hours. They parked up and were buzzing. They got cups of teas to wind down. Lazy was in bed getting Aurora to sleep. Creepstopher popped his head over the back and told “Babe Babe” that he’d left the MacBook in the restaurant. Lazy didn’t sleep a wink worrying it would be stolen. Poor Creepstopher couldn’t edit. They had to drive back two hours and then two hours to get back on track. The Macbook was on the seat. Jace moved it to another seat and they forgot that it was on the other side. This isn’t the first time they’ve left it in a restaurant. It’s Uncle Paul’s fault. No it's your fault. Don't blame a 5 year old for you being dumb enough not to check you have all your possessions with you.

Do Scandinavia because you have to do the sights. The drive home is a monster, especially with young chuldren. They’re going out for a fun day with Uncle Paul. They’re taking a daytime ferry tomorrow and decided to get a room because it’s a long ferry. They booked a nice room called the Captain Suite, which comes with a mini fridge. Lazy isn’t telling us the price. Creepstopher says it was £798 to go out and £398 to go back. It’s half the price and for two rooms. No upload on Monday but there will be an upload on Tuesday.

End of vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe they drive back without stopping. They should be treating the drive back as part of the trip, stopping at interesting places and taking the opportunity to teach the children. Who am I kidding, they don’t do that on the way to the destination.

Banging on about not knowing if she should mention prices. Yes, you bloody should if you’re claiming to be travel vloggers. They just don’t have a clue.

As per usual there was zero purpose to this trip. They did next to nothing, learnt sweet f-all, spent their days holed up in the van whilst the rest of the world were up and going about their day.
---
Didn’t realise Izzy had posted a video a month ago. During the vlog, she’s filmed herself talking about ‘school work’ that usually takes them a couple of hours or so. Cue Izzy with a website which is literally called psychologyalevel.com on her phone & appears to be typing (probably copying) these paragraphs about conditioning. It’s not a teaching website, it appears to be some random site that sells revision guides and exam papers & provides a rundown of sections of the course. It’s just another repeat of the BBC bitesize copy and paste Esme and Isla did on the ferry sometime last year or the year before where their screens were just in view. Not a chance Izzy is genuinely doing A-Level psychology imo.
A couple of hours a day at A Level is not sufficient. I have friends who home educate and do distance ed. She’s not doing enough regardless of what work is taking place.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A couple of hours a day at A Level is not sufficient. I have friends who home educate and do distance ed. She’s not doing enough regardless of what work is taking place.
She didn’t with her GSCE(s)either - fhay was just studying bitesize and revision books. The books she showed for psychology were all from the works - nothing wrong with the works but they weren’t study books for current syllabus and she’s only shown psychology as well. She needs to be doing much much more study than that.

Full time work now is 40 hours a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She said she couldn't sleep from worry about the missing laptop, something easily replaceable...I think she was worried about what would be found on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Blames his 5yo for moving that laptop that he then forgets to pick up. Grow up Chris.
Again, why does that stop the daily vloggers vlogging. Again, why not have scheduled uploads. So many excuses.
I think they've hocked it to pay for the ferry. Well anyway, that's an unsubstantiated rumour I'm more than prepared to start just for the lols involved in making the Ifannys madder than fishgrease.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah’s at it again with the use of AI - I’d believe she wrote this if it contained even one use of the words ‘so cute’ but no chance she came up with all of that by herself 🤣

No mention as to whether a vlog will be up tonight, won’t be surprised if they don’t.
She wouldn’t be able spell most of those word 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.