The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they actually admit that?!
They said their carbon monoxide alert has gone off at the end of their trip last year, which was at the same point they stopped vlogging for a week because they were all really unwell. They chose to ignore the warning and Chris said it was because Jace had put hand sanitiser on it. (I can't see the Minghams owning hand sanitiser)

The van was then sold as soon as they got back.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Notice she has an amazon store link on her insta updated yesterday selling educational toys which it says she earns commission lolol, must be needing the pennies now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They’ve Uploaded.
Can we all try and collectively not watch? It's the exact same pattern as last year, no vlogs and then a click bait title aimed at haters. He's banking on us all watching, hoping they're going to give something away, to boost the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
do you live in Creepys mind, or did you go to the future?
Or, shock! Horror! Pow! Wow! They simply looked at titles and saw a very much subtle link.... 😆
---
The Ingham Family posted:
WHY WE HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING..
View attachment 2821166
I know! I know! (In whiny 3 year old voice)

It’s because uploading is BORING and become a chore and they’re too stupid realise they need to 😆 - don’t panic they never read da dusty ole website so they’ll never actually listen. Diddums probably also noticed that the last vlog days ago still hasn’t hit the dizzying heights of ..... 24k yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chris apparently left his laptop at the restaurant they were at and they blamed jace for moving the bag it was in. Not the first time he's left stuff behind back in 2022 he left a bag behind with all there documents and laptop camera equipment
12 mins of pure crap not even worth uploading

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Chris apparently left his laptop at the restaurant they were at and they blamed jace for moving the bag it was in. Not the first time he's left stuff behind back in 2022 he left a bag behind with all there documents and laptop camera equipment
Same excuse as another trip then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So they have not uploaded in 4 days and they put up something like this tit today. And then there will not be a vlog on monday because they don't upload on mondays? (no Sarah, your bio says you upload 6 days a week so monday could actually be one of them, the 7th day just were one of the previous 4 days...) Or you could just have left this boring tit been also and waited to tuesday and just said we had a week of vlogging. Who cares...

They waisted a whole day. because they had to do a 4 hour detour.. hmmm that leave a lot of hours you did not have to waiste.
---
why do they need to bring that mac to the restaurant? and why don't they check around the table before they leave to see if they had forgotten it, (oh I know because they hope they can claim it was stolen and get it back on insurance with Milas pad.)
---
Same excuse as another trip then :ROFLMAO:
yes they even mention it, it is the course of Uncle Paul...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed creepy only touches Sarah when they’re lying and their lips are moving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why’s it always the same things happening every trip. The second time that’s happened on this trip because Mila’s tablet got left somewhere as well. I’m surprised they didn’t use the line that it had been stolen.

Just admit you couldn’t be arsed to vlog and leave it at that especially when they have no plans to upload Monday to make up for it. I doubt many have missed them, some comments seem to suggest people don’t see why they shouldn’t be uploading Monday because they’ve missed a number of days already so the iFam aren’t happy people at all 🤣

Also, how strange Sarah didn’t want to share the costs of the ferry because there would probably be negativity about it being so expensive. This is why they will never make it in the travel vlogging industry because things like costs of ferries etc are exactly what people are looking for. They don’t share any costings, it’s bizarre.
---
He also did the same ear grabbing thing Jace does! No wonder Jace thinks it’s acceptable if it’s something Chris likes to do as well 🤢 Touchy feely around the cabin talk, he can’t wait to get his end away again

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So they’ve been sleeping in car parks and lay-by’s all holiday and now she wants to brag about the price of her ferry home 😂 duck off Sarah you big balloon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
New thread suggestion “ we are the extra half that don’t belong in the whole”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's getting giddy at the thought of them being home and in their own bed, all touchy feely, desperate to get his leg over 😕😕😕
They're the world's worst at leaving stuff in places!
Poor Uncle Paul with all of them turning up!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why’s it always the same things happening every trip. The second time that’s happened on this trip because Mila’s tablet got left somewhere as well. I’m surprised they didn’t use the line that it had been stolen.

Just admit you couldn’t be arsed to vlog and leave it at that especially when they have no plans to upload Monday to make up for it. I doubt many have missed them, some comments seem to suggest people don’t see why they shouldn’t be uploading Monday because they’ve missed a number of days already so the iFam aren’t happy people at all 🤣

Also, how strange Sarah didn’t want to share the costs of the ferry because there would probably be negativity about it being so expensive. This is why they will never make it in the travel vlogging industry because things like costs of ferries etc are exactly what people are looking for. They don’t share any costings, it’s bizarre.
---
He also did the same ear grabbing thing Jace does! No wonder Jace thinks it’s acceptable if it’s something Chris likes to do as well 🤢 Touchy feely around the cabin talk, he can’t wait to get his end away again
Omg he's the creepiest thing I've ever seen. How can she be with that he's vile gives me Jimmy Saville vibes

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Grimhams could make the USP of their travel vlogs to providing bargain details or free places for travellers on a shoestring budget. They could travel and provide costings of bargain ferries, camping sites, eating places, best time of year for the deals etc. Even if the get gifted somewhere they could say we were gifted this place but if you want to stay then the best value deal is £xxx during xxx month.
In towns they could showcase the free attractions like museums & tell viewers their kids' reactions based on age range. Reduce vlogs to 2 or 3 days a week. The 20 minutes could be full of interesting footage instead.

They'd have to point the camera lens outwards rather than staying on lazy all the time.
Stop calling it vanlife (coz it ain't) and change it to Shoestring Travel Bargains Abroad. Shame this won't be done though as it could be a decent little series.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.