The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened last year?
The disappeared for nearly a week and people were worried. Sarah and Isabelle did a vlog in which they said everyone had been ill and they were back now. It was more than a little suspect even for the Inghams. The van I don’t think was seen again after that, but might be wrong.

Reactions: 19
Sarah’s at it again with the use of AI - I’d believe she wrote this if it contained even one use of the words ‘so cute’ but no chance she came up with all of that by herself 🤣

No mention as to whether a vlog will be up tonight, won’t be surprised if they don’t.
This reads like a primary school “what I did on my holidays” essay 🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The disappeared for nearly a week and people were worried. Sarah and Isabelle did a vlog in which they said everyone had been ill and they were back now. It was more than a little suspect even for the Inghams. The van I don’t think was seen again after that, but might be wrong.
They admitted recently that they more than likely had carbon monoxide and that's why they were ill.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I hope Uncle Paul hasn’t inadvertently said the wrong thing. Wouldn’t be hard to do around a man whose entire life is a collection of ridiculous lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone think it's going to be a "where have we been" title? 🤣 They are front seat v.i.p. passengers on the struggle bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Unless the next vlogs the life changing announment they can stay away.

Reactions: 15
Sarah’s at it again with the use of AI - I’d believe she wrote this if it contained even one use of the words ‘so cute’ but no chance she came up with all of that by herself 🤣

No mention as to whether a vlog will be up tonight, won’t be surprised if they don’t.
Wow, only story they could come up with about Trollfjorden was a fairytale about 2 trolls. (thought you hated them Lazy). Homeschooling at it's finest. What about mentioning Trollfjordslaget. Or what about mentioning the big debate if Trollfjorden is in your beloved Lofoten or if you are in new territory of Vesterålen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope Uncle Paul hasn’t inadvertently said the wrong thing. Wouldn’t be hard to do around a man whose entire life is a collection of ridiculous lies.
I bet Uncle Paul has taken Creepy round a selection of the local schools so Creepy can entertain all the kidz with his one trick rollerskating and cool clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Uncle Paul has taken Creepy round a selection of the local schools so Creepy can entertain all the kidz with his one trick rollerskating and cool clothes.
Well, that would be impossible.. wouldn't it?
Chris is probably banned from schools, and swimming clubs, and dance clubs, and scouts..can't do anything local.. people know.
That's why they have to run away every two days

Reactions: 7
Well, that would be impossible.. wouldn't it?
Chris is probably banned from schools, and swimming clubs, and dance clubs, and scouts..can't do anything local.. people know.
That's why they have to run away every two days
Ah but uncle Paul is in Germany, I know Creepy thinks he is an international celebrity but I doubt Germany have heard of him to know they should put him on a register

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t say I’ve missed them. I mean, we know they’re ok because they’re posting on instagram but other than that…….meh

Reactions: 16
Is this the longest they've gone without posting a vlog?
Nope, last year, they posted on the 12th of March with the last day of their trip and then didn't post again until the 18th of March. The "return" vlog got 20000 more views than the one before, I'm guessing they're trying the same again this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nope, last year, they posted on the 12th of March with the last day of their trip and then didn't post again until the 18th of March. The "return" vlog got 20000 more views than the one before, I'm guessing they're trying the same again this year.
Is that when we now suspect they were suffering from the effects of carbon monoxide poisioning?

Reactions: 16
Ah but uncle Paul is in Germany, I know Creepy thinks he is an international celebrity but I doubt Germany have heard of him to know they should put him on a register
I will not get tired of telling all of Germany what a n he is - be sure of that lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if they’ve posted tonight. I’ve been out. They are really are slow. Forgive me. We have been on a rescue mission today. Him upstairs (honestly knew nothing of the Ingham debacle) has named our Herman tortoise,
Toulouse the tortoise. I’m howling and he hasn’t a clue why. Seriously crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.