The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting for the right time to post this. I didn’t want to take the limelight away from our favourite people. As we’ve had a few quiet days I thought I’d do it now. I do not want to alarm anyone when I mysteriously vanish for a few days. “Has thegreencow been sent to Switzerland?” “Maybe she ran off with a handsome Prince” If only. I’ll keep dreaming!!

Unlike the Inghams, I have a few stories that could provide some very true clickbait and earn me a very lot of money on YouTube if I wanted to.

When I was a newborn baby I caught an infection. It was severe, although common and entirely treatable, but nobody professional noticed nor cared until it was too late and by that time it had spread to my hip and done terrible irreparable damage. It meant I developed a much more severe version of the hip issue Mila has. My x-ray would make your eyes water!! None of my doctors have ever been able to agree on a specific name for my disability as it is so rare. My family were at one point warned to prepare for me losing my battle with life as I lay in intensive care at two months old. Unfortunately when Lazy speaks about Mila’s future, potential surgeries etc I know exactly what she’s talking about as I’ve had some of them. Thankfully I avoided the PAO procedure she has hinted at. In case anyone was in any doubt, no a spica cast is not comfortable. Neither is having a gas mask held on your face; a trauma I wonderfully obtained at 3 years old.

In order to stabilise my hip I had some metalwork inserted when I was a toddler by my wonderful surgeon. In recent years it has unfortunately gradually become looser and looser. I can now feel it moving and pulling on something when I walk and turn over in bed. It’s as horrible as it sounds. In addition I’m also having nerve and tendon/muscle pain down the leg, and I believe something is pulling on/trapped in the plate.

I have a wonderful new addition to the team of surgeons who have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with my disability over the years. He has very kindly agreed to remove the plate, although a junior doctor may perform the procedure (I hope it isn’t their first day and their surname isn’t Ingham 😱🤣). I have been offered a provisional date for this week but if not it will be in a couple of weeks time. All being well the procedure will be straightforward and around 30 minutes long with no photoshop needed for any pictures I may take 🤪.
Sending @thegreencow hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery ❣ you take care of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why did he even bother to say what he did yesterday? They don’t care about their iFam, that much is obvious and at this point the iFam who are sticking around and giving them views are barely paying the Ingham’s bills. Sadly there will be the same (very) few who will stay with them until the death of the channel, but there are those that are a bit more savvy who will decide it’s not worth it anymore. It’s nearing the end of March - another MOT is due & the accounts are due, both in the same week. The long awaited announcement of the big adventure should be happening end of March, very latest very early April according to Sarah. The pressure is most definitely on for Chris who has probably spun Sarah and the older girls a line or two!

Reactions: 22
He’s spun them a whole (AI written) book, I don’t know about a line or two!

The ifam they will has left now will be the ones they should be more worried about than tattle. Much more concerned.

Reactions: 19
What's really sad is the last 15k viewers they have left are the die hard fans . Yet they will treat them with no respect. A handful are gonna be hate watchers .
I'm quite sure that the vast majority are actually "haters"

If you note the likes on comments - gotta be quick coz the negative ones all go sharpish - but the likes on something like "When are those kids going back to school so they can make friends?" will be 80+ and ones saying "OMG Sarah you are the most bestest mum eva!" have at most 2 or 3.

Reactions: 25
Esmes best mate commenting on some poor kids tiktok. You can just tell that she’s tagged esme in it to laugh at the girl (to be fair a lot of the comments are the same) I was soooo tempted to reply to Atlanta and mention the fact her best mates dad is a peaddddddddo but thought best not as I am a fully grown adult 😂
I know these are kids but ,sorry ,they`re old enough to know better! Her parents ramble on about bullying ,perhaps they should teach their entitled daughter about it too! When the channel does die ,and it will ,they`re in for a helluva shock. What`s the saying? "be careful how you treat people on your way up ,as you`ll meet them on the way down"?...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Esme should be nagging her parents to get vlogs out because the drop in views means school is getting nearer where she'll realise she is an under educated, ill mannered girl who is nothing special and has no chance of being an Influencer. Nobody in the real world sees lip-synching to Taylor Swift as being a life skill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Love the dwindling views on their vlogs, how do they still show 1.3million subscribers surely this isn’t correct anymore or don’t YouTube update that?

Reactions: 24
Love the dwindling views on their vlogs, how do they still show 1.3million subscribers surely this isn’t correct anymore or don’t YouTube update that?
Youtube don’t remove inactive subscribers. I’ve seen it discussed elsewhere.

The accounts want these to stay as they can use their subscriber count to get freebies etc (if you look on business websites for influencers it’s one of the first things they ask, some say minimum 1M subscribers necessary for example).

They should be removed because they misrepresent popularity, not only thinking of the Inghams but there’s an account I watch whose subscribers are far less than those who watch their vlogs regularly - not that they do it for freebies; it’s an account about 18th century American living and cooking and the people actually live like it is 18th century so no electric; it’s fascinating to watch!
---
Esme should be nagging her parents to get vlogs out because the drop in views means school is getting nearer where she'll realise she is an under educated, ill mannered girl who is nothing special and has no chance of being an Influencer. Nobody in the real world sees lip-synching to Taylor Swift as being a life skill.
I don’t doubt she is nagging them. Nor do I doubt that she will be in for a dreadful shock when the reality of her life hits home, much like I suspect has happened to Isabelle.

Reactions: 18
I really wish YouTube would do a clearout of inactive and bot accounts. I imagine the impact on accounts like the Inghams would be huge because so many of their fans were just kids who will now be adults and will have left their old teen accounts far behind them, just like people my age moved on from MySpace or created new email accounts when we got older.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm quite sure that the vast majority are actually "haters"

If you note the likes on comments - gotta be quick coz the negative ones all go sharpish - but the likes on something like "When are those kids going back to school so they can make friends?" will be 80+ and ones saying "OMG Sarah you are the most bestest mum eva!" have at most 2 or 3.
Totally agree with this. I think 90% of views are probably paid for bots, 8% hate watchers and 2% genuine fans. That's why it is so important that people don't hate watch. We get great run downs on here from GreenCow, there's no need to give them extra money, no matter how little that may be!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Totally agree with this. I think 90% of views are probably paid for bots, 8% hate watchers and 2% genuine fans. That's why it is so important that people don't hate watch. We get great run downs on here from GreenCow, there's no need to give them extra money, no matter how little that may be!
Yeah I haven't had to watch any of their footage apart from the short snippets uploaded here for months. Blessed relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Definitely back in the UK now bearing in mind how many days defined we were with the vlogs.
As you say hopefully pulled over by someone too !

Reactions: 11
Noticed he was on his Insta last night lapping up the praise on a handful of comments on most recent post. He deleted this one though 🤣 Where was the harm in saying sorry I lied again 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pitiful amount of views are hilarious, the best bit of a mingham holiday 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they aren’t posting until Tuesday then something has happened again like last year.

Reactions: 16
Sarah’s at it again with the use of AI - I’d believe she wrote this if it contained even one use of the words ‘so cute’ but no chance she came up with all of that by herself 🤣

No mention as to whether a vlog will be up tonight, won’t be surprised if they don’t.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah’s at it again with the use of AI - I’d believe she wrote this if it contained even one use of the words ‘so cute’ but no chance she came up with all of that by herself 🤣

No mention as to whether a vlog will be up tonight, won’t be surprised if they don’t.
No one cares lazy esp kidifam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.