The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you mean? Don't you want to see car parks, McDonalds and Pizza? TBH I miss the Spar potatoes :(
Don’t worry they’ll be heading off on Da Great Spud Adventure III very soon.
Feel better now? What do you mean no! 😮
---
Under 22k views three days later is time to quit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is it another no show tonight ?? I mean, how low can they go??!! It’s common knowledge that when you stop posting regularly on YouTube you not only don’t get your videos promoted by YouTube as much but your existing subs also lose interest pretty fast too!!
These Inghams aren’t good at much but it appears they’re great at killing their own channel 😆
It’s called marketing Foo!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So are we going 3 days in a row without a video?
I’m sure they have needed a few days off from their hectic lives to just sleep in, chill in their pj’s, do absolutely nothing but watch movies all day and spend time together as a family… you know, all the things we never get to see on their vlogs 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sure they have needed a few days off from their hectic lives to just sleep in, chill in their pj’s, do absolutely nothing but watch movies all day and spend time together as a family… you know, all the things we never get to see on their vlogs 🙄
Must be hard work filming 20 minutes of the life each and everyday.

Here's me thinking my actual job preventing people from working with Vunerable Adults and child was challenging. Clearly not compared to this lots hard working ethics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Esmes best mate commenting on some poor kids tiktok. You can just tell that she’s tagged esme in it to laugh at the girl (to be fair a lot of the comments are the same) I was soooo tempted to reply to Atlanta and mention the fact her best mates dad is a peaddddddddo but thought best not as I am a fully grown adult 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@thegreencow I hope your surgery goes well and you get all the treatment to feel better and no pain 😘

@whatamess123 I'm so sorry for your loss 😔 Wishing you all the strength to get through this at the moment.

Have they given up already now?! No epic pow wow return to the rosabelle mansion clickbait ??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been waiting for the right time to post this. I didn’t want to take the limelight away from our favourite people. As we’ve had a few quiet days I thought I’d do it now. I do not want to alarm anyone when I mysteriously vanish for a few days. “Has thegreencow been sent to Switzerland?” “Maybe she ran off with a handsome Prince” If only. I’ll keep dreaming!!

Unlike the Inghams, I have a few stories that could provide some very true clickbait and earn me a very lot of money on YouTube if I wanted to.

When I was a newborn baby I caught an infection. It was severe, although common and entirely treatable, but nobody professional noticed nor cared until it was too late and by that time it had spread to my hip and done terrible irreparable damage. It meant I developed a much more severe version of the hip issue Mila has. My x-ray would make your eyes water!! None of my doctors have ever been able to agree on a specific name for my disability as it is so rare. My family were at one point warned to prepare for me losing my battle with life as I lay in intensive care at two months old. Unfortunately when Lazy speaks about Mila’s future, potential surgeries etc I know exactly what she’s talking about as I’ve had some of them. Thankfully I avoided the PAO procedure she has hinted at. In case anyone was in any doubt, no a spica cast is not comfortable. Neither is having a gas mask held on your face; a trauma I wonderfully obtained at 3 years old.

In order to stabilise my hip I had some metalwork inserted when I was a toddler by my wonderful surgeon. In recent years it has unfortunately gradually become looser and looser. I can now feel it moving and pulling on something when I walk and turn over in bed. It’s as horrible as it sounds. In addition I’m also having nerve and tendon/muscle pain down the leg, and I believe something is pulling on/trapped in the plate.

I have a wonderful new addition to the team of surgeons who have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with my disability over the years. He has very kindly agreed to remove the plate, although a junior doctor may perform the procedure (I hope it isn’t their first day and their surname isn’t Ingham 😱🤣). I have been offered a provisional date for this week but if not it will be in a couple of weeks time. All being well the procedure will be straightforward and around 30 minutes long with no photoshop needed for any pictures I may take 🤪.
Good luck with the surgery. Hopefully all will be well in a little while. In the meantime try if you might to avoid starting your own YouTube channel. We could do tattle bingo and name your dodgy vlog’s. Joking apart, take it easy and don’t sue the surgeon if he operates on your ear by mistake,
---
Good luck @thegreencow and i hope the surgery brings you some comfort ,as no joint disability is easy to live with.Will be thinking of you ,even if i`m not around (i always seem to be online ,even when i`ve not been here?!).My wonderful mum passed away this week so am sorting out all that entails.You take care of yourself and i`ll be saying a prayer for your positive outcome.You manage to make me smile in the bleakest of times ,can`t be easy sitting through their ramblings.Everything is crossed the surgeon doesn`t share that dreaded name ,and you`ll come back soon and let us know how great it all went.❤❤
I am so sorry to learn of your bereavement, Your beautiful mum meant so much to you. It was obvious in your posts on here. There will be tough days ahead but treat yourself kindly, if I or any other tattlers can support you, rest assured we will. Take the greatest of care, lots of love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@whatamess123 I am heartbroken for you 😔. Your mother sounded like an incredible lady who made such a difference in her life. She raised such a wonderful, empathic daughter and I am sure she was so loved by everyone who ever met her. We are all thinking of you and sending love at this very sad time ❤.

@thegreencow I am so sorry that you have suffered so much with your hips throughout your life and I so hope that after this operation, you feel a thousand times better. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that you heal quickly ❤.

• Heart
Loving the lack of vlogs, knowing the dwindling numbers and yet another empty promise that there would be one up tonight 🤣 Silence on their insta accounts too, I hope this bites them on the arse. There aren’t many that appear to be fussed about it - I think I’ve only seen a couple of comments questioning the lack of vlog. Perhaps they’ve been pulled coming back into the UK - Aurora’s seat would almost certainly be questioned as to why he’s got it held in by a strap around the seat.

Reactions: 27
What's really sad is the last 15k viewers they have left are the die hard fans . Yet they will treat them with no respect. A handful are gonna be hate watchers .

Reactions: 19
@greencow good luck with your surgery and recovery... remember, us dusty tattle haterz love you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What's really sad is the last 15k viewers they have left are the die hard fans . Yet they will treat them with no respect. A handful are gonna be hate watchers .
Views≠viewers, and I’d say the handful are actually the remaining ‘fans’, with the overwhelming majority of views coming from either the credit card or Tattle.

1.35 million strong #ifam, and I could literally name those remaining.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.