The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that they published the picture is bleeping appalling. Monetising your grief - yes how incredibly family oriented.
I am totally with you (and likely many more are too)

Most would (in my opinion)be beyond bereft with grief and the upcoming trauma of giving birth without their husband to even think about photos or social media.

I have nothing but the utmost and heartfelt sympathy for the widow - but really????
---
@LoveisLove Smiled at you stating the geordie accent is sexy. Him upstairs thought so many, many moons ago. It’s so far gone he prefers not to wear his hearing aids.

However, I remain convinced Creepy only wakes up to hear Lazy’s cackle that or play with her bissell

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I lost my husband of 25 yrs at 45 after 2 years of treatment hell - I couldn’t even speak for the first week even though I thought I had prepared myself - I know we are all different but not once did I think to post on f/b insta utube and definitely not once did I think that a go fund me pot of dosh for a funeral was going to pay off a trip to Florida….

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Had a quick look at the vlog, can anyone screen record the bit where Sarah says she's a 16? She can't even look at the camera and does this weird eye thing. Definitely a lie.
Wow I wish I can still be the same size for years the tit she eats 😂

Reactions: 11
I have a very dark strange feeling about this family just something isn’t right! It makes me feel unease when I watch them! Anyone else get that feeling with this family or just me ?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have just looked for the comment about them making a donation to the charity who rescued them on the E shopping slog.

Guess what........Its gone!!!!!! :mad:

Now why would they remove that comment?
It's on the Crash Part 2 vlog - still there with 107 likes, presumably (hopefully) including some ifam.

Kudos to whoever posted the original comment. Needless to say, the Inghams have ignored it though.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It's on the Crash Part 2 vlog - still there with 107 likes, presumably (hopefully) including some ifam.

Kudos to whoever posted the original comment. Needless to say, the Inghams have ignored it.
Oh yes,I see it now.(y)

107 likes wow

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a very dark strange feeling about this family just something isn’t right! It makes me feel unease when I watch them! Anyone else get that feeling with this family or just me ?
There’s nothing right about them and, I’m sure everyone feels nothing but unease.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With all of Creepy’s income streams and having escaped the matrix - contentment and inner peace continues to elude him.

I’ve just completed a sale of a small holding of him upstairs’ today. It was sold with restrictions. No carrravannns and only stabling and dog use allowed.

• Heart
I am totally with you (and likely many more are too)

Most would (in my opinion)be beyond bereft with grief and the upcoming trauma of giving birth without their husband to even think about photos or social media.

I have nothing but the utmost and heartfelt sympathy for the widow - but really????
---
@LoveisLove Smiled at you stating the geordie accent is sexy. Him upstairs thought so many, many moons ago. It’s so far gone he prefers not to wear his hearing aids.

However, I remain convinced Creepy only wakes up to hear Lazy’s cackle that or play with her bissell
I hadn't heard of the R family before now. In fact, the once or twice I've saw their name here, I thought people were talking about the Radfords and weren't sure if they could name other vloggers!
But now I've saw the faces of their children as they stand round the bed of their dying father. My dad died when I was a teenager and I can't think of anything worse that having a photo, standing next to him (looking completely different to anything I would want to remember) with a distraught, tear stained face to keep as a "memory" and not only that, for it then to be posted on social media for thousands to see.
Even if the children did "ask for it" to be put up, they're grief striken and have spent a lot of their life in front of a camera and posted online. This is when responsible adults (aunts, uncles, family friends ect. if the mum can't) need to step in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I hadn't heard of the R family before now. In fact, the once or twice I've saw their name here, I thought people were talking about the Radfords and weren't sure if they could name other vloggers!
But now I've saw the faces of their children as they stand round the bed of their dying father. My dad died when I was a teenager and I can't think of anything worse that having a photo, standing next to him (looking completely different to anything I would want to remember) with a distraught, tear stained face to keep as a "memory" and not only that, for it then to be posted on social media for thousands to see.
Even if the children did "ask for it" to be put up, they're grief striken and have spent a lot of their life in front of a camera and posted online. This is when responsible adults (aunts, uncles, family friends ect. if the mum can't) need to step in.
where have they posted this picture?
I’m going to refrain from opinion because I’ve never been in that situation but I’d imagine I wouldn’t be up to photographing anything. I wouldn’t even let family take photos of my baby when she was ill. Everyone’s different though and there’s no wrong or right way to respond to grief.

Reactions: 4
Had a quick look at the vlog, can anyone screen record the bit where Sarah says she's a 16? She can't even look at the camera and does this weird eye thing. Definitely a lie.
I'm watching the rest of last nights slog now as I fell asleep around 5 minutes in. I've just had to re watch that bit. She says she's a size 16 then looks up really quickly to see if anyone in the room reacted to her big fat lie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And absolutely spot on.

My grandfather died on a Friday night (I was eleven). I slept over at my grandparents on a Friday night. Piano lesson before tea, dancing afterwards and a Saturday morning.
Grandpa fetched us fish and chips on a Friday night - classy Geordies.

My nannnnnaaaar screamed for me to get the neighbour, long down the lane ‘cos cramps weren’t right’ He was as cold as gone.

He didn’t suffer but the trauma has never left me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I dunno. I’m not going to slate them because at the end of the day kids who have grown up with social media and cameras shoved in their faces every day aren’t going to have the same outlook as me on tasteful ways to express grief.
I watched a couple of their vlogs yesterday and I do have questions but now isn’t the time to ask them in my opinion

Reactions: 8
And absolutely spot on.

My grandfather died on a Friday night (I was eleven). I slept over at my grandparents on a Friday night. Piano lesson before tea, dancing afterwards and a Saturday morning.
Grandpa fetched us fish and chips on a Friday night - classy Geordies.

My nannnnnaaaar screamed for me to get the neighbour, long down the lane ‘cos cramps weren’t right’ He was as cold as gone.

He didn’t suffer but the trauma has never left me.
A few years ago we knew my grandpa was nearing the end and we all went to visit him in hospital. We don't live local so had travelled two hours because we knew he didn't have long left. My gran had been staying with him but had gone home for tea so we picked her up on our way to the hospital. Walked in to the room to find he had already passed away. Nurses swore they didn't know as they wouldn't have let the whole family walk in without telling us first. They said they had checked on him five minutes before so it must literally have just happened. This was only nine years ago but I know the memory will never leave me either. The last thing I would want is a picture of that moment, but people express grief in different ways and maybe they wanted that last photograph. We will never know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Whilst I’m sorry the man died putting a picture up ( 2 hours ago ) of him in his hospital bed with his hand on her bump is a bit odd. He was obviously unconscious . No need really. But if you live your life on social media I suppose nothing even death is sacred. I’ll see myself out.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I dunno. I’m not going to slate them because at the end of the day kids who have grown up with social media and cameras shoved in their faces every day aren’t going to have the same outlook as me on tasteful ways to express grief.
I watched a couple of their vlogs yesterday and I do have questions but now isn’t the time to ask them in my opinion
I think it’s exactly the time to ask. Those kids are experiencing severe grief and shock, not just the wife. We should definitely be questioning why they are on social media at all let alone during a time like this. That private photo being shared is absolutely disgusting and there is no need, and the go fund me is just greedy and shameful. Shutting the conversation down doesn’t help anyone. It’s how people like the Inghams get away with the stuff they do because they cry it’s unfair and how we shouldn’t comment on certain things like the kids health/weight etc. Nope, don’t put it out online if you don’t want it talked about 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would have thought the Inghams would have made some comment regarding the whole situation, even just to pay their respects.

• Heart
The thing is it's not a 'scam' it's done on sizing, so the smaller size is the cheaper option and obviously when she puts her size in the basket it shoots up in price, because I will admit to buying from there, more so other things than clothes, but I do buy t-shirts for work as I work in a dusty environment and for the price if they get ruined I don't care, and I can honestly say, I've never had things go up in price. in fact with the vouchers it's always gone down. But I'm here for them being scammed.
Which proves her size 16 lies as the price had shot up again when she clicked to check out, Curve range starts at XL which I think is 16-18 so she's going up at least two sizes for the price to increase

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A few years ago we knew my grandpa was nearing the end and we all went to visit him in hospital. We don't live local so had travelled two hours because we knew he didn't have long left. My gran had been staying with him but had gone home for tea so we picked her up on our way to the hospital. Walked in to the room to find he had already passed away. Nurses swore they didn't know as they wouldn't have let the whole family walk in without telling us first. They said they had checked on him five minutes before so it must literally have just happened. This was only nine years ago but I know the memory will never leave me either. The last thing I would want is a picture of that moment, but people express grief in different ways and maybe they wanted that last photograph. We will never know.
Bless you. My heart aches for you and grief doesn’t have a manual.

That said, Big S milked her mothers passing and the ridiculous ‘my mum named her unborn grandson’ debacle 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.