The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C-PTSD is Complex PTSD, PTSD can be from a single traumatic event, C-PTSD can be from recurring traumatic events like childhood abuse.

Another C-PTSD haver here, I can't stomach these lying tramps anymore they are a truly awful family.
Thanks for explains xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I take it for all the innocent kids sake Big Saz and Mr 10k will be donating a large amount (he could afford the 10k target go fund me ) for David Ravenscroft funeral seeing as they used the R family for vlogs because the inghams needed friends at the time.
They went to Auroras 1st Birthday and made content and TikTok’s with them which made inghams money at a time when the allegations were being proved against creepy.
Since then Dave has called them out but surely they need to put that to one side and help the innocent kids that they met give their dad a good funeral.
Also Saz maybe drive over and leave all the dozens of baby’s clothes that u bought that won’t fit your baby now as she’s been in the arctic and leave for someone whose life has just been turned upside down and is giving birth any moment ( and do it without a camera )

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was looking for something earlier and stumbled across this beauty in an old thread. I have no idea where he was or why he looks so damn awkward but something about this pic really tickled me. It has a similar vibe to those awkward AF publicity shots of politicians posing in pubs that they'd never ordinarily visit in a million years. 😂

1665521911108.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s just vile
---

What’s c-ptsd?
It’s complex PTSD x
---
Yeah exactly 😡 I was diagnosed with complex ptsd in 2015 due to very traumatic incidents that I don’t want to mention here and she’s self diagnosing and using ptsd because she was feeling sick while pregnant for a day 😡 she dosent know she’s living if she thinks that’s ptsd 😡
I am so sorry you suffer with the same. It’s horrendous x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Went on TikTok earlier (not really familiar with it) and stumbled across some of the many videos made about the Inghams so slipped down a rabbit hole. I’ve seen this one before but would have been ages ago - Chris and Esme coming away from a swimming pool and Chris moaning about being unable to use a GoPro for underwater shots.

I cannot believe that he said that he feels the child protection measures we have in the UK are too high and he doesn't agree with them - the sick f**ker 😡 Proof right there he’s a wrong ‘un if he thinks it’s ok for grown men to film children in swimwear under water and whatever else it is he has gripes about when it comes to protecting children in our country 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I was looking for something earlier and stumbled across this beauty in an old thread. I have no idea where he was or why he looks so damn awkward but something about this pic really tickled me. It has a similar vibe to those awkward AF publicity shots of politicians posing in pubs that they'd never ordinarily visit in a million years. 😂

View attachment 2801855
I’m man! I make fire! I cook meat! 😂 a friends episode! Creepy just looks like the kid who’s dad sneaked him a pint to drink in the beer garden! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went on TikTok earlier (not really familiar with it) and stumbled across some of the many videos made about the Inghams so slipped down a rabbit hole. I’ve seen this one before but would have been ages ago - Chris and Esme coming away from a swimming pool and Chris moaning about being unable to use a GoPro for underwater shots.

I cannot believe that he said that he feels the child protection measures we have in the UK are too high and he doesn't agree with them - the sick f**ker 😡 Proof right there he’s a wrong ‘un if he thinks it’s ok for grown men to film children in swimwear under water and whatever else it is he has gripes about when it comes to protecting children in our country 🤢
What is even more wrong is that pool is the pool at Isabelles private school , why would you even moan about your childs school rules and post that online !

Any normal parent would be pleased the school was being correct about no filming , bet they had their eye on Chris all the time 👀👀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I take it for all the innocent kids sake Big Saz and Mr 10k will be donating a large amount (he could afford the 10k target go fund me ) for David Ravenscroft funeral seeing as they used the R family for vlogs because the inghams needed friends at the time.
They went to Auroras 1st Birthday and made content and TikTok’s with them which made inghams money at a time when the allegations were being proved against creepy.
Since then Dave has called them out but surely they need to put that to one side and help the innocent kids that they met give their dad a good funeral.
Also Saz maybe drive over and leave all the dozens of baby’s clothes that u bought that won’t fit your baby now as she’s been in the arctic and leave for someone whose life has just been turned upside down and is giving birth any moment ( and do it without a camera )
That man's death is a tragedy. However, I was unaware they had been so desperate for exposure they had ever had that greasy creeper near their own children.

There is no way that they can have avoided knowing about the Florida shite when they were doing the collabs. It was and pretty much remains the first thing which comes up when you Google Chris Ingham. Now it's pretty obvious that the R family are/were no intellectual giants but there is no way they wouldn't have Googled The Ingham Family before they agreed to any contact and indeed it seems to me that they must have been regular channel watchers and that's where they got the idea to start up themselves.

And so no sorry I do not in any manner swallow the story that as soon as he heard about Florida the father denounced Ingham. What happened is far more likely to have been that they very belatedly recognised how toxic the Ingham brand had become due to it & took the day late/dollar short route of condemning Creepy's actions to avoid being dragged under with his leaky ship of shame.

Reactions: 13
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this now it's getting disruptive to the thread - Please read our rules and why they're important
That man's death is a tragedy. However, I was unaware they had been so desperate for exposure they had ever had that greasy creeper near their own children. There is no way that they can have avoided knowing about the Florida shite when they were doing the collabs. It was and pretty much remains the first thing which comes up when you Google Chris Ingham. Now it's pretty obvious that the R family are/were no intellectual giants but there is no way they wouldn't have Googled The Ingham Family before they agfreed to any contact and in deed it seems to me that they must have been regular channel watchers and that's where they got the idea to start up themselves.

And so no sorry I do not in any manner swallow the story that as soon as he heard about Florida the father denounced Ingham. What happened is far more likely to have been that they very belatedly recognised how toxic the Ingham brand had become due to it & took the day late/dollar short route of condemning Creepy's actions to avoid being dragged under with his leaky ship of shame.
Not disagreeing with anything, however there’s a lady about to give birth that’s just lost her husband and has 11 children beside, out of respect for her and the children as tattlers I think we should refrain from any opinions out of respect for Sarah that’s about to give birth, and the other children, I’m not trying to police, just think it’s very sad all round and maybe not a good thing to speak about a relatively young dad dying suddenly like that, just my opinion but I think we are all much nicer x

From tonights vlog
What’s her obsession with the adult romper suits? she looks dreadful in them & wanting to buy more 🤣 They all seem to have started shopping for summer bits most likely for the next upcoming trip. I thought they all preferred the cold over warmer climates so why would they plan a big adventure somewhere warm? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So at the store today I looked at those Lofoten burgers they had in yesterdays shitshow. They were 6 pound for each package and they bought was it 3 or 4 packages. I cannot see Lazy paying that for something of fish. It must have been on clearence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So at the store today I looked at those Lofoten burgers they had in yesterdays shitshow. They were 6 pound for each package and they bought was it 3 or 4 packages. I cannot see Lazy paying that for something of fish. It must have been on clearence.
I actually really want to come to your part of the world! I’ve only ever been to Andalusia! Was too hot as I have health issues, but looking to go to Norway /Sweden around October! Love your local knowledge! So any recommendations x
---
I actually really want to come to your part of the world! I’ve only ever been to Andalusia! Was too hot as I have health issues, but looking to go to Norway /Sweden around October! Love your local knowledge! So any recommendations x
@nattis

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2801855
Found his long lost twin brother, same taste in beanies too

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s her obsession with the adult romper suits? she looks dreadful in them & wanting to buy more 🤣 They all seem to have started shopping for summer bits most likely for the next upcoming trip. I thought they all preferred the cold over warmer climates so why would they plan a big adventure somewhere warm? 🤥
They’ll be popping off on a great adventure, POW! to the spar on the island of Portugal again, or is it Spain? Can’t remember as I was overcome with excitement, both visits. Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ll be popping off on a great adventure, POW! to the spar on the island of Portugal again, or is it Spain? Can’t remember as I was overcome with excitement, both visits. Honest.
They're coming to the US! THE TIME HAS COME, CHRIS. All of that mad cash you're pulling in, no more vaccination requirements, no worries about the kids being in school ~ America awaits you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.