The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s exactly the time to ask. Those kids are experiencing severe grief and shock, not just the wife. We should definitely be questioning why they are on social media at all let alone during a time like this. That private photo being shared is absolutely disgusting and there is no need, and the go fund me is just greedy and shameful. Shutting the conversation down doesn’t help anyone. It’s how people like the Inghams get away with the stuff they do because they cry it’s unfair and how we shouldn’t comment on certain things like the kids health/weight etc. Nope, don’t put it out online if you don’t want it talked about 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would have thought the Inghams would have made some comment regarding the whole situation, even just to pay their respects.
Whilst I agree the questions should be asked personally I’d be leaving it until he’s at least been buried, and I’m not trying to shut down conversation, merely saying I’m not comfortable kicking people when they’re down or judging their grieving process. Personally I found the photo of the toddler granddaughter on the hospital bed very tasteless and my point was that these children see nothing wrong with it because it’s all they’ve ever known.
As far as I’m aware the go fund me is to pay for a funeral. People in my area do it regularly for people whose family can’t afford to bury their loved ones. Should they all have life insurance? Yes, but they they are where they are. I’d rather people asked for charity than have a loved one laid in a fridge for months on end whilst their family scrapes the money together for a funeral tbh
The daughter of a neighbour of mine died suddenly. I hated the sight of her. I still sent a sympathy card to her dad who I do like because I could empathise with him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Whilst I’m sorry the man died putting a picture up ( 2 hours ago ) of him in his hospital bed with his hand on her bump is a bit odd. He was obviously unconscious . No need really. But if you live your life on social media I suppose nothing even death is sacred. I’ll see myself out.
I agree. There are some things that once they are on SM become mawkish. I'm going to be kind and say that this family have become so conditioned to sharing everything that this was second nature but nobody except the close family should see such a private photo.

Reactions: 14
I agree. There are some things that once they are on SM become mawkish. I'm going to be kind and say that this family have become so conditioned to sharing everything that this was second nature but nobody except the close family should see such a private photo.
Yep, which was my point entirely

Reactions: 8
Sadly it’s not just family vloggers and influencers, without even trying I can think of a dozen people who I know personally who would post this kind of thing on Facebook, graphic photographs of family members on deaths door in hospital, even reposting it when their memories pop up every year…

I can understand in todays society how people are conditioned to think this is ok but it’s never something I would personally do…

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sadly it’s not just family vlogggers and influencers, without even trying I can think of a dozen people who I know personally who would post this kind of thing on Facebook, graphic photographs of family members on deaths door in hospital, even reposting it when their memories pop up every year…

I can understand in todays society how people are conditioned to think this is ok but it’s never something I would personally do…
It’s like every time there’s a leap in technology this stuff happens. Victorians thought it was completely normal to dress up and pose dead relatives for photos. Absolutely crazy. I came across a video on YouTube of a family of religious extremists who posted themselves praying around a bed containing their dead mother for her to rise up like Christ. She’d been gone for days. Toddler kids were running around. Bat tit crazy

also I think it takes a certain type of person to put everything out there online. The inghams thrive off any attention they can get these days good or bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s a shame there isn’t a thread for the r family they are far more interesting than the Inghams. I’ve watched them for a few years so many questions. RIP Dave it’s very sad all round

Reactions: 12
I think it’s exactly the time to ask. Those kids are experiencing severe grief and shock, not just the wife. We should definitely be questioning why they are on social media at all let alone during a time like this. That private photo being shared is absolutely disgusting and there is no need, and the go fund me is just greedy and shameful. Shutting the conversation down doesn’t help anyone. It’s how people like the Inghams get away with the stuff they do because they cry it’s unfair and how we shouldn’t comment on certain things like the kids health/weight etc. Nope, don’t put it out online if you don’t want it talked about 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would have thought the Inghams would have made some comment regarding the whole situation, even just to pay their respects.
The Inghams have no respect for anything or anybody, unless they can vlog it, So wait for their upcoming vlog, "we have lost our very best friend, the fun times we had with the R Family.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s a shame there isn’t a thread for the r family they are far more interesting than the Inghams. I’ve watched them for a few years so many questions. RIP Dave it’s very sad all round
There is a thread but it isn’t active

Reactions: 5
Wonder how granny is getting on with the Guinea pigs and prinny 😂 she will be taking in parcels every day for big saz because no doubt she's been ordering hundreds of toys online for Jacey boys birthday while she's away.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

The gofundme that was set up before he’d even passed away I thought that was in bad taste. Especially as it was his own daughter setting it up - I’d have understood more if it were friends of the family but it was his own child? having lost my own Dad when I was just into my early adulthood, it’s not something I could imagine being on my mind even now with the social media available to us.

Someone yesterday on this thread said there were sharing for their friends etc but if that was genuinely the case, you’d make sure your posts were set to private or friends only not for strangers to see the devestation that has hit your family. Grief does strange things I know though but I think putting the kids out there like they were in that picture, clearly heartbroken was completely unnecessary.

Very sad their family have experienced new life and death in the very same day or two though.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Predictions for tonight's clickbair?
We had shopping haul last night so that's off the table, bit too early for another accident, we've had a few kids 'caught doing something' vlogs so my bet is on an intruder.

• Haha
We had shopping haul last night so that's off the table, bit too early for another accident, we've had a few kids 'caught doing something' vlogs so my bet is on an intruder.
POW WOW we lost our child in a supermarket…

Jace hidden round a corner..

Trip round Lidl, cheesy slop and a pyjama movie night?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There hasn't been a SURPRISE! for a while so maybe that will be tonight's excitement.
Or perhaps the long awaited banger. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe an emotional "Saying goodbye to..." type vlog, playing on the fact that Jace will be very sad to leave his new (only) friend when it's time to check out of that site.

Or an Aurora one, with baby Aurora seeing the lights. I imagine Creepy lifting her up to the sky like newborn cub Simba in that scene from Lion King.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There hasn't been a SURPRISE! for a while so maybe that will be tonight's excitement.
Or perhaps the long awaited banger. 😂
I think since Sarah promised us in yesterdays vlog that there would still be a vlog tomorrow even if they have not filmed anything and the vlog now is 1 hour late we can be pretty sure it will be a no show.
Specially since the latest one has only had 18k views in 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Question guys. I’ve seen the recent comments regarding an “R” family and I’m so confused. I genuinely thought you meant the Radfords. Who are these people and how do I find them to have a nosey?

Reactions: 3
Maybe an emotional "Saying goodbye to..." type vlog, playing on the fact that Jace will be very sad to leave his new (only) friend when it's time to check out of that site.

Or an Aurora one, with baby Aurora seeing the lights. I imagine Creepy lifting her up to the sky like newborn cub Simba in that scene from Lion King.
And we have a winner. It’s Aurora Borealis related.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.