The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I think there’d been a massive row. When Chris came out onto the porch and talked about the view Isla and Esme forced smiles and Isabelle didn’t even look at him. Then when Sarah was talking her mascara was all over her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Another pyjama day
Another ton load of pizzas
More 'Yeah boi, woo hoo'
All this in beautiful scenery where most normal folk would want to explore.

Hey, it's the Inghams show, what more can be said?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that they published the picture is bleeping appalling. Monetising your grief - yes how incredibly family oriented.
Completely agree. It just never ceases to amaze me that even in the worst moments of life these people think about posting the most intimate of photos to social media. Same for the one they posted of them all crowded round his hospital bed.
There's a few videos on their channel about their fallout with the Inghams and I hate to say Sarah (Ingham) actually comes off better if you watch the ones with Sarah R reading out their text exchanges. What's happened definitely won't be acknowledged by the Inghams in any way. They don't have it in them to let a grudge go even in the darkest of times.

I've actually stopped watching these vlogs as it's like watching last year's all over again and beyond dull. Plus reading here about them clearly loving the emergency services out enraged me. But have they seriously had another pyjama/pizza day? Don't they realise that the appeal of that is that it follows a run of long, hectic days? Every day is like a pj day in that van. They can make the most interesting places look dull as anything, that's some skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Getting scammed online. Old news, remember the tax scam 🤣🤣
They are either the unluckiest people on earth ,or they`re trying to attempt to pull another insurance scam! I don`t know about them or their banking details but mine has a special fraud dept .I`ve been scammed online, (someone actually compromised my card ,how i`ll never understand ,as it`s hard enough for me to think of my passwords ,get a security code ,etc .I had to call my bank ,who put me through to the relevant dept ,and they wanted numerous details ,it wasn`t just a "oh dear ,don`t worry ,we`ll refund/compensate you" conversation. However i had nothing to worry about ,as i had genuinely been hacked.It wasn`t a large enough amount each month for me to notice , but the people concerned had actually been taking it for over 18 months!! (Ok i am under alot of stress and my focus is elsewhere!! Their lack of funds os obvious.Remember them stating "if it wasn`t filmed ,it didn`t happen"?? Funny how they can miss a whole portion of their "crash" ,yet always manage to put on camera what`s been stolen ,or whose scammed them!! Once a liar ,always a liar my nan used to say ,i wouldn`t trust either of them further than i could throw them.They will get caught eventually though ,if they persist in pulling this stunt.Let`s hope THAT`s caught on film..;)
---
The scammer is Shine doing a £1 charge on items Sarah ordered
Mr & Mrs 10k a day crying over a pound FFS
Heaven help her of she ever has the misfortune to fall for Wowcher then!!😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Had a quick look at the vlog, can anyone screen record the bit where Sarah says she's a 16? She can't even look at the camera and does this weird eye thing. Definitely a lie.

• Haha
I actually really want to come to your part of the world! I’ve only ever been to Andalusia! Was too hot as I have health issues, but looking to go to Norway /Sweden around October! Love your local knowledge! So any recommendations x
---

@nattis
You should come, watching Ingham vlogs do it no justice.
October can be a nice time. Not to cold and not to warm. But it can be a rainy season.
I would keep to the southern part of Norway. But that is where I am born and raised. I have never been more north than Trondheim. And I don't really have an interest for it. Maybe one day but then I will fly not drive for weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was looking for something earlier and stumbled across this beauty in an old thread. I have no idea where he was or why he looks so damn awkward but something about this pic really tickled me. It has a similar vibe to those awkward AF publicity shots of politicians posing in pubs that they'd never ordinarily visit in a million years. 😂

View attachment 2801855
He looks like that evil bloke from The Smurfs

• Haha
He’s just vile
---

What’s c-ptsd?
Complex PTSD. Normally form a shite childhood as it typically relates to more than one incident. Another sufferer here 👋🏼
---
C-PTSD is Complex PTSD, PTSD can be from a single traumatic event, C-PTSD can be from recurring traumatic events like childhood abuse.

Another C-PTSD haver here, I can't stomach these lying tramps anymore they are a truly awful family.
Sorry shouldn't have replied until I had caught up 🩷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They are either the unluckiest people on earth ,or they`re trying to attempt to pull another insurance scam! I don`t know about them or their banking details but mine has a special fraud dept .I`ve been scammed online, (someone actually compromised my card ,how i`ll never understand ,as it`s hard enough for me to think of my passwords ,get a security code ,etc .I had to call my bank ,who put me through to the relevant dept ,and they wanted numerous details ,it wasn`t just a "oh dear ,don`t worry ,we`ll refund/compensate you" conversation. However i had nothing to worry about ,as i had genuinely been hacked.It wasn`t a large enough amount each month for me to notice , but the people concerned had actually been taking it for over 18 months!! (Ok i am under alot of stress and my focus is elsewhere!! Their lack of funds os obvious.Remember them stating "if it wasn`t filmed ,it didn`t happen"?? Funny how they can miss a whole portion of their "crash" ,yet always manage to put on camera what`s been stolen ,or whose scammed them!! Once a liar ,always a liar my nan used to say ,i wouldn`t trust either of them further than i could throw them.They will get caught eventually though ,if they persist in pulling this stunt.Let`s hope THAT`s caught on film..;)
As usual, they've just hyped up a very minor situation and played on it with a clickbaity vlog title, implying that they've been badly mistreated which is not really the case.

I'm sorry that you were a victim of online fraud (hope it was all resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible), but with this latest supposed "scam", it's a real stretch for them to imply that they were in the same boat as people like you.

The title and pathetic shocked face implies that they've been scammed in a significant way but AFAIK, all that happened was that they're using a crappy website where prices/charges vary (depending on sizes, codes, membership, basket size etc) and are only estimated until they're confirmed at the checkout stage - something which Sarah apparently hadn't noticed before. Some shoppers might find that a misleading system, I get that, but technically it just requires a bit of attention before making payment. It certainly wasn't anything like the type of deliberate, malicious scam that unfortunately got you.

Once again, they're belittling a real issue which causes real misery to so many people, all for the sake of trying to reel in the viewers. So scummy and desperate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know we say it alot with this lot but good lord what a boring holiday, they literally do nothing why drive all that way to have pyjama day all the time, poor kids

Reactions: 26
You should come, watching Ingham vlogs do it no justice.
October can be a nice time. Not to cold and not to warm. But it can be a rainy season.
I would keep to the southern part of Norway. But that is where I am born and raised. I have never been more north than Trondheim. And I don't really have an interest for it. Maybe one day but then I will fly not drive for weeks.
Thank you , it sounds lovely! Used to love the sun , but prefer a cooler climate these days x

Reactions: 8
The fact that they published the picture is bleeping appalling. Monetising your grief - yes how incredibly family oriented.
I've been in Sarah R position when my husband died in 2020 leaving me and my large family ( not as big as the Ravenscrofts) My youngest baby was 9mths so I can't imagine how it feels for Sarah to lose her husband the week she's due to be induced!
I think the picture was OK, it was just his arm and the baby hat. Her mind will just be in so much turmoil that they shouldn't be judged for any of their actions. I don't remember much about the first weeks , it may be her daughter posting for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I have to say, in last nights vlog Jace seemed like a normal 4 year old with his chat etc...and I am sure it's where he has been playing with another child and mixing with a normal family (no, I don't agree with a child going into an unknown household, but) he hasn't had to play with a 2 year old or with sisters lots older than him.
School or a variety of clubs would really help him so much

Reactions: 23
I have to say, in last nights vlog Jace seemed like a normal 4 year old with his chat etc...and I am sure it's where he has been playing with another child and mixing with a normal family (no, I don't agree with a child going into an unknown household, but) he hasn't had to play with a 2 year old or with sisters lots older than him.
School or a variety of clubs would really help him so much
It just proves that it really is the social isolation that is affecting those children, that there isn't another factor. Isla doesn't have autism, Jace doesn't have learning difficulties, they are just being emotionally and mentally neglected by their abusive parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It just proves that it really is the social isolation that is affecting those children, that there isn't another factor. Isla doesn't have autism, Jace doesn't have learning difficulties, they are just being emotionally and mentally neglected by their abusive parents.
I’ve heard people complain about psychologists being involved in assessments for such conditions, this is exactly why. Difficulties can stem from other things and it’s vital those are addressed and assessments then proceed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.