The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy didn‘t need to throw himself off the jet ski snow Mobil this time, he’d already thrown the van into the ditch a couple of days before so that was enough drama for him.

I’d never stay in those cabins, even if the woman gifted me a stay every week for life. She’s shown her true colours by getting all friendly with Mr Ingram. He’s a filthy pedalo. Anyone who does any business with him deserves to go under.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
PTSD? Stupid stupid man. I have ptsd. I witnessed my husband collapse with a cardiac arrest. Not bleeping about in a snowy town with morning sickness.

(hubby luckily survived albeit with a brain injury)
I’m sorry you had to go through that ❤
ptsd is awful. I was diagnosed with it after my cancer diagnosis and treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
PTSD? Are you bleeping kidding me? I have PTSD/C-PTSD from extremely bad childhood physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Throwing that bleeping phrase around that she had PTSD cos she was knocked up and feeling nauseous has absolutely enraged me. Sarah, you wouldn’t know what hit you if you actually suffered with PTSD. It’d knock you on your arse, I can promise you that. Cunts. The pair of them. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can’t wait to see lazy who admits she’s 14 stone 5ft 2 in that dress 😀
I’m assuming that Shein’s size 26’s are generous because she’s kidding herself on if she thinks she will fit in an average 16.

Reactions: 12
Creepy didn‘t need to throw himself off the jet ski snow Mobil this time, he’d already thrown the van into the ditch a couple of days before so that was enough drama for him.

I’d never stay in those cabins, even if the woman gifted me a stay every week for life. She’s shown her true colours by getting all friendly with Mr Ingram. He’s a filthy pedalo. Anyone who does any business with him deserves to go under.
They had 3 instructors out with them on the snowmobiles so creepy probably couldn’t fake crash incase they were watching 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
GETTING SCAMMED ONLINE & SNOWMOBILING ON FROZEN RIVERS

Drone. Creepstopher shows us the view from the balcony. Evil cackle after asking the girls if they’re ready to go snowmobiling.

Mr POW WOW BOOM turns on the engine of the snowmobile. “Yeah boy”. Esmé tells him to go fast. That gut of his is certainly growing. Snowmobiling footage to the usual rap song. Yawn. The lyrics talk about being illiterate. The irony! Esmé is in charge of filming the top G. Creepstopher's ego does not fit on the screen.

Lazy and the little three kids are having a pyjama day. Does anyone else’s gums swell up at the back where their wisdom teeth are? She’s biting it all day and it’s starting to get sore. Aurora started crying and Lazy is struggling without Creepstopher being there. Jace was upset because Mila had more magna tiles than him. They really need to teach him how to set an example to his younger siblings. His behaviour will not fly when the gravy train starts to trickle and he has to return to school. Lazy is happy she is doing nothing today.

Aurora has mega blocks on her lap. Lazy takes the zebra rattle away from her. She’s bought toys with them that they haven’t played with before. Jace thinks they got them for Christmas but she tells him they’re not new. Creepstopher is going to take Jace on the snowmobile around the car park later. King Jace but poor Mila never gets any of those privileges. Not once have they properly acknowledged or rewarded her bravery for being in the spica for so long, not helped by their stupidity. It’s a huge thing for such a small child to go through.

Back to the rapping and snowmobiling. Moose. Yawn. Drone. Yawn. Isabelle returns. Time for Jace to have a turn. Isabelle seems to want to take him on the snowmobile instead of Creepstopher.

Lazy was having a pyjama day but Creepstopher said there’s a moose. The lady has offered to take her on the jet ski to see it. She finds the “meese” fascinating. Esmé, Isla and Jace have gone to play with the dogs at the lady’s house. She’s made Jace a hot chocolate. He goes outside with the long haired son from the other family. He’s a lot taller than Jace so that was definitely Mila in the Mini Vlog Monday.

Creepstopher tells us Karasjok is FAMOUS for its pizzas. They were blown away last time. They have four pizzas and two boxes of chips. One pizza will be for lunch tomorrow. They have a taco pizza with pineapple for Jace.

Lazy is about to end the vlog but has to tell us this. She hopes it enlighten at least one of us. Arguing over how to say Shein. It’s a controversial place to buy clothes from. The curve range fits size 16 Lazy well. She’s found a cute dress for summer. It’s £13.59 but goes up to £14.52 when added to the basket.

Isla covers up the address but thicko Lazy showed it earlier. Lazy clicks checkout and the dress is now £17. It’s the biggest scam. How can they do that? They learnt from the expert scammers themselves - they’ve been watching the Ingham vlogs. They’ve spent a lot of money on Shein since 2020 and have never noticed the scam. You get a handling fee over £160 so Lazy never pays over that. She always does three separate orders.

The Inghams are taking the day off tomorrow to lounge around watching movies and play family games. Don't cry though because Lazy is filming the day for mini vlog Monday.

End of vlog
1709846034493.png
1709846153673.png
1709846439185.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t wish PTSD in anyone.
And, yes, I include Sarah and Chris in that. It’s THAT bad.

• Heart
Just visited the wiki page and rediscovered this glorious hat situation 😂 brilliant! View attachment 2798602
He’s just vile
---
PTSD? Are you bleeping kidding me? I have PTSD/C-PTSD from extremely bad childhood physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Throwing that bleeping phrase around that she had PTSD cos she was knocked up and feeling nauseous has absolutely enraged me. Sarah, you wouldn’t know what hit you if you actually suffered with PTSD. It’d knock you on your arse, I can promise you that. Cunts. The pair of them. Cunts.
What’s c-ptsd?

Reactions: 4
Did we ever find out if Chris had any success with his Grindr profile coffee grinder that he was completely obsessed out for one vlog and we've never heard about again?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awwwwww! I am so upset - I was so looking forward to the comedy Panto fall off the ‘jet ski’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The picture of the new baby’s hat placed on Daves hand as he passed away has me so sad 😢 I’ve said it before but Dave was a genuine family guy who was a good laugh on his channel. Sending more prayers to his wife Sarah and all their young kids.
Sarah will be devastated they genuinely loved each other and new baby due today I believe x

Puts it into perspective a real heartbreaking tragedy here and the family have handled it extremely well . Then u have the inghams click baiting a fake crash for sympathy it’s disgusting 😡
The fact that they published the picture is bleeping appalling. Monetising your grief - yes how incredibly family oriented.

• Sad
  • Heart
Yeah exactly 😡 I was diagnosed with complex ptsd in 2015 due to very traumatic incidents that I don’t want to mention here and she’s self diagnosing and using ptsd because she was feeling sick while pregnant for a day 😡 she dosent know she’s living if she thinks that’s ptsd 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have they really got the balls to say they have been scammed over a few quit for a dress, when they are constantly scamming by not even delivering goods people have actually paid for. Maybe shein have escaped the matrix and have read your book Creepy?

Reactions: 20
The fact that they published the picture is bleeping appalling. Monetising your grief - yes how incredibly family oriented.
The picture was for friends and family and shared after his kids asked and don’t know if u know but they make no money from anything on social media ( they get about 2k views ) so get your facts right and have a bit of respect a young dad has died suddenly and on the day of his death your on slating them .. shame on u 😢

celebritys And royal families publish pics and televise deaths that’s the people u should be mad at not a working class family who have just been devastated 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The picture of the new baby’s hat placed on Daves hand as he passed away has me so sad 😢 I’ve said it before but Dave was a genuine family guy who was a good laugh on his channel. Sending more prayers to his wife Sarah and all their young kids.
Sarah will be devastated they genuinely loved each other and new baby due today I believe x

Puts it into perspective a real heartbreaking tragedy here and the family have handled it extremely well . Then u have the inghams click baiting a fake crash for sympathy it’s disgusting 😡
Where did they post this? I can’t find any recent posts on the r family Instagram

He’s just vile
---

What’s c-ptsd?
C-PTSD is Complex PTSD, PTSD can be from a single traumatic event, C-PTSD can be from recurring traumatic events like childhood abuse.

Another C-PTSD haver here, I can't stomach these lying tramps anymore they are a truly awful family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The picture was for friends and family and shared after his kids asked and don’t know if u know but they make no money from anything on social media ( they get about 2k views ) so get your facts right and have a bit of respect a young dad has died suddenly and on the day of his death your on slating them .. shame on u 😢
Ok so first off I thought that tone policing was specifically forbidden on Tattle. I am entitled to my opinion & you to yours. "The kids asked" Yes obviously because that litter of kids, none of who are over 10 years old, facing the loss of their father would absolutely have had at the forefront of their minds that the audience might like to see their dying father's hand.

They have over 2,000 videos of their too young to consent children online for all the same creepers, diddlers & halfwits who follow the Inghams. I despise all family vloggers for all the same reasons. Just because they've not been very successful at it does not make them any less morally reprehensible to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.