The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this only the second outdoor activity that they have done?
Are the activities based on what Creepy wants to do because it certainly looks like it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Is this only the second outdoor activity that they have done?
Are the activities based on what Creepy wants to do because it certainly looks like it 🤷‍♀️
3rd time. Skiing, sledding and now snowmobiling. Or Jetskiing as Sarah continues to call it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Vlogs are getting shorter now as well, definitely homeward bound
I’m sure she said todays vlog was Saturday so they’re nearly a week behind now. Still no sign of the “dramatic turn” the trip would take that they promised at the beginning unless they were foreshadowing their “crash”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big Saz all hyper that she can film a young boy who lives/works on the site they are staying at 🙄
Only kid contact any of them have had in about 6months

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Jace had his hair back in the vlog, he’d look fine with it all chopped off. Downside is the hair loss at the front side of his head, he’s got the misfortune of his father’s hairline by the looks of things. Probably a combination of the hairstyles she puts in his hair & a poor diet. View attachment 2801267View attachment 2801268

The dress Sarah wants to buy herself as well for summer - a SHEIN ‘scam’ apparently because the prices change once added to basket. Wouldn’t be a bad thing for a family of scammers themselves 🤣
Can’t wait to see lazy who admits she’s 14 stone 5ft 2 in that dress 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Vlogs are getting shorter now as well, definitely homeward bound
Beltoft Citizens this is a tattle announcement , they are in their way home , time to hide any 16 year old daughters and bring in your washing a reet pong is coming your way !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing is it's not a 'scam' it's done on sizing, so the smaller size is the cheaper option and obviously when she puts her size in the basket it shoots up in price, because I will admit to buying from there, more so other things than clothes, but I do buy t-shirts for work as I work in a dusty environment and for the price if they get ruined I don't care, and I can honestly say, I've never had things go up in price. in fact with the vouchers it's always gone down. But I'm here for them being scammed.

Reactions: 22
Dreary music, followed by Crepe de Creepy imagining he's some kind of gansta rapper on a bike. Creepy's 'style' has not improved or grown over the years . I could throw the rubbish he regurgitates as a flog on my phone in minutes. The kids always look delighted when they get to stay out of the mobile petri dish. Looks like they are planning to travel to warmer climes soon judging by the botanical delight Lazy was buying from a scammer. No school book will be opened until 2025. Lazy moaning she can't mind the three youngest by herself for a few hours 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps the dramatic turn is them sneaking over the Russian border, being arrested and then sent to Siberia! What a vlog that would be! They can chase the cold to their heart’s content!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now they've hooked onto the family at the site, they will definitely make it a thing to go back there every year so they can go see their 'besties' and relive some random nostalgic memory.

Poor Aurora in her too small clothes, it's not so bad with the short sleeves because she was indoors but her poor little toes were so squashed and she was moving them, probably trying to get some relief from the tightness.
I'm sure I said the same when Mila was squeezed into too small sleepsuits as a baby, cut the feet bit off so at least her feet aren't squashed if you won't put her in bigger clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The thing is it's not a 'scam' it's done on sizing, so the smaller size is the cheaper option and obviously when she puts her size in the basket it shoots up in price, because I will admit to buying from there, more so other things than clothes, but I do buy t-shirts for work as I work in a dusty environment and for the price if they get ruined I don't care, and I can honestly say, I've never had things go up in price. in fact with the vouchers it's always gone down. But I'm here for them being scammed.
It happens on Amazon a lot, not unusual at all, relative to the size, and not a scam!

Reactions: 18
I love the way that they tried to make out it was the site owner's weird idea that they should revisit the old cabin they stayed in last time. As if they'd want somebody going in to poke around and mess it up after it had been prepared for another guest.

Sorry but they are actual freaks, yearning to revisit the toilet where she was supposedly so sick and actually thinking that other people would want to see it and hear about it as well! Sorry to be so vulgar but this trip has largely been a tour of places where they've previously shat, pissed and puked. We've not returned to the crime scene where Creepy chucked the pissy test stick on the dining table but we've been treated to so many other toilet highlights. I can't imagine why this quality content doesn't yield more views. 🙄

Also, on a far more serious note, Creepy referred to Lazy as having PTSD due to their last trip. I'm no expert but surely adverse life experiences and bad memories can simply be just that - ie things which we look back on and don't necessarily feel too good about or uplifted by, but they don't necessarily have a significant lasting impact or require any treatment or 'working through'.

Yeah, Morning Sickness is rough and travelling at that time would've been awful but she clearly didn't have HG so I feel that the PTSD claim is a stretch. Has this PTSD diagnosis been made by a qualified medical professional whose name is not Dr Christopher Ingham?

It has to be said - his ignorant comment is highly offensive to people who have genuinely suffered PTSD and can't just snap out of it by returning to the scene for a 2 minute tour, to "make new memories" and skip away all better.

It's not the first time that Chris has made this kind of flippant comment, trivialising mental health conditions, most notably like when he said that he cured his "head thoughts" by basically snapping out of them and also his claims of OCD despite evidence to the contrary.

As a so-called influencer, it's dangerous for him to trivialise conditions and illnesses which require proper treatment for serious, debilitating symptoms. He's an ignorant fool who shouldn’t chuck about such bold claims when some of his viewers will be genuinely struggling with such issues which deserve more respect.

The Inghams' constant over-egging of every aspect of their lives, over-dramatising everything to the nth degree is actually quite exhausting to follow and just comes across as tiresome, pathetic and desperate.
PTSD? Stupid stupid man. I have ptsd. I witnessed my husband collapse with a cardiac arrest. Not bleeping about in a snowy town with morning sickness.

(hubby luckily survived albeit with a brain injury)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Scamming online he means.
You took the words right out of my mouth ,they`re the scammers ,with their accidents ,constantly "losing" items ,or (supposedly) ,having them stolen! Not enough money coming in so he`s got to do whatever it takes (in his eyes anyway) ,to make the spending money Sarah will just sail through!
As genuine as Sarah and David Ravenscroft were together (R.I.P David ) ,these two have to be the most disingenuous. When the older girls finally wake up to their parents behaviours ,they`re going to be so embarrassed. I`d expect them to move out as soon as they`re able.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.