The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this shopping haul thing with Esme is to see if they can get anything gifted as Kaci jay gets gifted from white fox
My thoughts exactly 🤣 Sadly I do think Esme thinks she stands a shot at brand deals but the reality is no one would work with her. She definitely thinks she’s more famous/popular than she actually is - you can see that with the attitude she gives off. If they did get caught unaware they’d quickly end the deal as well. It’s not a good look to have a child groomer for a father unfortunately especially where the products audience would be teens.

Reactions: 24
The picture of the new baby’s hat placed on Daves hand as he passed away has me so sad 😢 I’ve said it before but Dave was a genuine family guy who was a good laugh on his channel. Sending more prayers to his wife Sarah and all their young kids.
Sarah will be devastated they genuinely loved each other and new baby due today I believe x

Puts it into perspective a real heartbreaking tragedy here and the family have handled it extremely well . Then u have the inghams click baiting a fake crash for sympathy it’s disgusting 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The Ingham Family posted:
GETTING SCAMMED ONLINE & SNOWMOBILING ON FROZEN RIVERS
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Isn't it all getting a much much now, all the danger, things being terrifying, intruders and them always getting scammed or robbed on top of the recent 'crash'.

Reactions: 25
Getting scammed online. Old news, remember the tax scam 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The picture of the new baby’s hat placed on Daves hand as he passed away has me so sad 😢 I’ve said it before but Dave was a genuine family guy who was a good laugh on his channel. Sending more prayers to his wife Sarah and all their young kids.
Sarah will be devastated they genuinely loved each other and new baby due today I believe x

Puts it into perspective a real heartbreaking tragedy here and the family have handled it extremely well . Then u have the inghams click baiting a fake crash for sympathy it’s disgusting 😡
A genuine familyman who still exploited his children online. And now they try to exploit their fans for a go fund me for his funeral.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has she ordered something from baby and me by Sarah Ingham then?
Ordered some overpriced bottles that were misrepresented as being from a company that’s a shell company of the one advertising them?
Ordered some books that cost a pound from Poundland with a markup of hundreds of percent from teen and me by Sarah Ingham.
Or maybe she signed up to earn 10k a say/month/year and didn’t read the tiny print about this not being guaranteed? Signed up for a private group for £150 a month?

Oh wait. As you were, those are THEIR online scams...

Isn’t there a saying about people in glass houses/manors/clapped out old vehicles and stones??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
wow I have not seen one of theese games in at least 25 years.
And Sarah when you call the smal cottage the van, you have been on a trip for way to long. Time to go home.
1709832575642.png

Reactions: 3
A genuine familyman who still exploited his children online. And now they try to exploit their fans for a go fund me for his funeral.
They never struck me as being particularly well off and I don’t think they expected for him to die suddenly and relatively young. A decent funeral in the uk is about 10k. The worst you could condemn them for is not having any life insurance but hey, they are where they are now.
personally I’ll be going for the simple cremation and anything extra can go towards the wake where people can have a laugh about what a nob I was

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Re: Esmemememems "order"
Does anyone remember when she wouldn't wear jeans, or show much skin as she was a "tomboy".
Now she has Cheeto eyebrows, and is wearing braids and ribbons.
Loves anything "trending" on Tik Tok, so now she's trying to say she's a white fox girlie???🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean she is a child.. their style evovles as they grow up, I don’t see much wrong with that. Surely most people on here don’t dress the same way they did when they were 10.

Reactions: 13
Jace had his hair back in the vlog, he’d look fine with it all chopped off. Downside is the hair loss at the front side of his head, he’s got the misfortune of his father’s hairline by the looks of things. Probably a combination of the hairstyles she puts in his hair & a poor diet.
IMG_2474.jpeg
IMG_2475.jpeg

The dress Sarah wants to buy herself as well for summer - a SHEIN ‘scam’ apparently because the prices change once added to basket. Wouldn’t be a bad thing for a family of scammers themselves 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The scammer is Shine doing a £1 charge on items Sarah ordered
Mr & Mrs 10k a day crying over a pound FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.