The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't online, it was in person. Isla was literally being filmed by a strange man on the street and not only did her parents allow it, they pay so little attention to their children while out, that they hadn't noticed it was happening.
OK I definitely don't remember that one!

Reactions: 8
Didn't Isla (and possibly Esme too) perform a dance for the guys at a garage in Spain or Portugal? I have a vague recollection of something like that happening.
Yes, one of them did. I think it was Esme. Those girls only consume Tiktok so all they are learning is that looks and sexuality have a tawdry currency.
All those girls are being set up for a fall and a life of disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen about the dad from the R family, looks like he’s died unexpectedly and the mother is due to have her baby today, im mentioning it here coz the Minghams had a big fall out with them but still named their latest baby Aurora, the R family already had an Aurora which I thought was odd

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone seen about the dad from the R family, looks like he’s died unexpectedly and the mother is due to have her baby today, im mentioning it here coz the Minghams had a big fall out with them but still named their latest baby Aurora, the R family already had an Aurora which I thought was odd
I only realised they used the same name reading your post .That's so odd . Do the R family have their own thread. ?

Reactions: 11
Genuine advice, Creepy - I know it will be hard, but have some respect, try and fight the urge to post self-indulgent, woe-is-me selfies, or say anything at all about this on social media. Nobody wants your ghoulish stink attached to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Genuine advice, Creepy - I know it will be hard, but have some respect, try and fight the urge to post self-indulgent, woe-is-me selfies, or say anything at all about this on social media. Nobody wants your ghoulish stink attached to them.
If it was Sarah wired up to life support creepy would be right in there vlogging it up to and including switching off the machines with POW Wow Mum Of 6 Dying titles because he’s disgusting. I expect a screenshot of Sarah Ingham being as heartless about this as she was about the other lady who died unexpectedly who distanced herself from them after creepy disgraced himself in Florida

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The news about the RFamily is desperately sad. duck knows how Sarah is coping with this. My auntie died the same way. Its scary af. I hope she has an easy birth and loads of support. Utterly heartbreaking.
My Dad died the same way. In an instant, he was gone.
---
Sarah R has posted on Facebook that Dave has passed away. How truly devastating for the family. 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah, let's make it all about me and my grief.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, let's make it all about me and my grief.
I’m thinking of the time that he hijacked the sad passing of an actual roller-booter, to say that’s why people shouldn’t keep going on about him getting caught attempting to groom a sixteen-year old child into sexual activity.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If it was Sarah wired up to life support creepy would be right in there vlogging it up to and including switching off the machines with POW Wow Mum Of 6 Dying titles because he’s disgusting. I expect a screenshot of Sarah Ingham being as heartless about this as she was about the other lady who died unexpectedly who distanced herself from them after creepy disgraced himself in Florida
That’s right. Let’s not forget what Sarah said after she heard Wendy had died. It was something along the lines of “I’m sorry but I don’t care because she cost us 5K last summer”.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I’m thinking of the time that he hijacked the sad passing of an actual roller-booter, to say that’s why people shouldn’t keep going on about him getting caught attempting to groom a sixteen-year old child into sexual activity.
I remember this. Used it for a while at the start of the vlog & description too the w⚓ that he is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it weird that Isabelle constantly wants to share a room with Jace?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think this shopping haul thing with Esme is to see if they can get anything gifted as Kaci jay gets gifted from white fox

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have my thoughts on this too.

Could it be she feels safe with J.
If you know what I am trying to say
I know precisely what you're trying to say. I've said blatantly myself more than once.

Jace is a safety barrier for Izzy. Having him in her bed would work very well to keep Creepy out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.