The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Esmemememems "order"
Does anyone remember when she wouldn't wear jeans, or show much skin as she was a "tomboy".
Now she has Cheeto eyebrows, and is wearing braids and ribbons.
Loves anything "trending" on Tik Tok, so now she's trying to say she's a white fox girlie???🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This proves fatty has no idea what a friend is. The people that run the chalets are not your friends, you met them briefly last year then again this year.
Those kids are at risk in SO many ways. There's no limit to their parents' arrogant belief that nothing bad could ever happen to them. Does she think that the ones who hurt children are just scary looking strangers, hiding in the shadows, or waiting on street corners in dirty vans? People who want to harm children hope you'll trust them. They are people in positions of trust. They are family friends. They are family.

Sarah is such an idiot. She really is. She has this platform and she consistently uuses it to show how NOT to be a mother. I know we can't protect our kids from every danger out there but as a parent, don't you do everything you possibly can to ensure that your children are safe from harm?

Honestly, it's no wonder she stuck by her pervert husband. The woman doesn't have an ounce of self preservation, or a protective bone in her body.
---
Does she think that the ones who hurt children are just scary looking strangers, hiding in the shadows, or waiting on street corners in dirty vans?
I totally didn't mean to describe Chris Ingham, but such is life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Re: Esmemememems "order"
Does anyone remember when she wouldn't wear jeans, or show much skin as she was a "tomboy".
Now she has Cheeto eyebrows, and is wearing braids and ribbons.
Loves anything "trending" on Tik Tok, so now she's trying to say she's a white fox girlie???🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It's not actually that unusual for a lass who's always climbed trees & scruffed around in grubby track suits to suddenly discover boys & make-up at 13/14. She still does all the skiing/sledding/swimming stuff when she has the opportunity. Tragically because Esme's not in school or dance or drama or sporting groups where she'd find peer group all of her influences come from the internet & she's had to cobble them together in that madhouse.

I don't like the girl tbh with you. She's mean & supercilious and sneaky with it. However I'm not going to criticise the kid for having responded to her hormones in the same way & at the same age millions of other girls do. The issue here is those gilrs do it in far more normal environments. With peers to guide them, with parents who give a tit to reign in their excesses. No wonder Esme has got it all to cock.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ESMÉS EXPENSIVE TASTE £400 SHOPPING SPREE & HAUL!

Drone. Lazy, who doesn’t eat breakfast, is eating breakfast of yoghurt and chocolate hazelnut chocolate. She’s played with Mila and Aurora, did a few jobs online and organised clothes. They’re off to somewhere an hour and a half away. It’s where the nausea really hit Lazy in the face last year. They’re going back to try and erase the old memories and make fresh ones. They’re off to Karasjok. Driving. Drone.

The roads are in similar conditions to yesterday. It’s very icy in certain parts but the snow banks aren’t as bad. They’re taking it easy. The roads go on and on and on and on forever. There’s barely any corners on the road, it’s straight for miles and miles and miles.

The Inghams have pulled into a shop in Karasjok, one of Creepstopher’s favourite places in the country of Norway. It’s a cute stunning picturesque town. They’re making a boss meal tonight. They have bacon and eggs they bought a week ago but haven’t used. They’ll have them tomorrow. Creepstopher can’t cook bacon and eggs.

The drinks fridge looks pretty and Creepstopher wants to buy everything. Water bottles. He likes the egg boxes as they’re appealing. They’re out of euro and back in Norwegian krone. He asks Mila for a kiss. Jace carries a honeydew melon to the trolley.

It’s dark. Lazy and Creepstopher walk away from the bus, which they’re not sleeping in tonight. They spoke to the lady who owns the campsite. Last year they bonded over Jace’s long hair as it’s like her son’s. They guilt tripped her and told her how sick Lazy was last year. They asked if there was any accommodation available. The cabin they stayed in last year is fully booked from tomorrow. Creepstopher and the girls are going snowmobiling tomorrow and they want to come back to stay in the cabin again. They may extend the stay. The lady said they must create a fresh memory in the cabin so she’s given them the keys so they can have a look around. She offered to let them stay there tonight but they didn’t want to have to check out of there in the morning. All doors in Norway open outwards, unlike doors in the UK.

Looking around the old cabin. Lazy remembers cooking breakfast and giving it to the girls next door. The next day she lay on the sofa all day and felt so bad. Creepstopher checks out the sauna. Lazy used the toilet a lot last year. Creepstopher says the bedroom and cabin is gorgeous.

Outside Lazy points out the caravan “pictches” in the distance. There’s a very wide river. She points to the girls’ old cabin. They had the chat with the lady about Jace’s hair in the teepee tent. Creepstopher rolled on the floor with the dogs. He wants to stay for a third night.

Time to cook up a storm in the gorgeous cute little cabin kitchen. They’re having fish burgers with chips tonight. All three meals they’ve cooked in the instant pot have gone wrong.

Jace steals some cheese. Lazy’s chuldren love cheese. The fish burgers are a core memory from the last trip. She could stare at maps for so long. It’s crazy crazy crazy to think they’re up at the top of Norway. There’s places she wants to visit in the next year. The white noise machine is saving their lives by keeping Aurora asleep. Lazy asks Jace where they live. He’s forgotten England’s name.

Lazy shows us around the cabin. Isabelle always wants to share with Jace. Creepstopher sits on the sofa on his phone with sleeping Aurora in his arms. Lazy is excited to see the river tomorrow. They might toast marshmallows in the fire before they go home. So cute. Cute little bathroom and sauna. Lazy loves having a double bed and single bed in the same room. Esmé and Isla are sharing a bunk bed. Esmé has the double bed on the bottom and Isla the top. Isla claims she didn’t want the double bed. Aurora wakes up.

Esmé has never been extravagant before. She’s decided to spend a stupid amount of her own money on White Fox and Addicted. Lazy finds an awesome discount code. She searched the net and managed to get her 20% off the £260. Never check out until you have a discount code. Esmé is searching for more stuff on White Fox. Basket. Now on to Addicted. She adds a £55 shorts and vest pyjamas. She likes the branded stuff. Lazy says she isn’t her child.

More clothes. Yawn. Esmé has smashed her screen protector. Cute cute cute cute expensive clothes that are a waste of money. £260 Addicted haul to do when she gets home. Rinse and Repeat.

Mila is making a big mess with her glass of chocolate milk before bed. She begged Isla for some. Then she followed her to the bedroom and asked for more cream. Mila pushes the glass over to Isla and asks for even more cream.

End of vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 32
400.00 quid clothes haul clickbait, which is actually 260.00 quid, which for so many items isn't bad at all. Most kids like 'designer'' gear at her age.
The sad thing is, a few years back I remember lazy and Izzy talking about designer clothing, Lazy being very disparaging about it and Izzy saying it would be nice for a special occasion, but lazy shooting that idea down in flames, (poor Izzy has never been given free rein with her money) but it seems ok for Esme now ???

Can I add?, I hope they don't film Esme wearing that stuff, mainly the night wear as there are perverts out there and she is still very young!

Reactions: 32
My god they are so boring. And £400 for that amount of clothes is classed as “expensive taste”, only allowed to shop in the sale plus a discount code, just shows how big brokies they really are. 10k a day/week/month my arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey creepy, fat saz and Hi Steve this is exactly why your children shouldn't be on the internet especially wearing provocative clothing and behaviour.
Of course this is encouraged by creepy and he knows about this. He probably creates content just for the pedalos

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Lazy was quick to point out Esme was using 'her own money', because of all the comments on here about where's the set for life funds, what will the girls have to show for all they've given up when the shitshow ends and why do they have to go cap in hand to Creepy when they want to buy something.

As usual they go way over the top with the 'nostalgia'. Going into last year's cabin, "Is that where I cooked eggs? That's where I slobbed on the sofa." Of course they wouldn't stay there for one night because there's no way they'd get up early enough to get themselves and their tit out of that cabin.
Soon Creepy will be crying because it's nearly time to go home, but don't worry they'll soon be off on the next 'adventure'.
But is it her actual own money or money Sarah's given her to spend because shien won't cut it anymore.

Reactions: 21
Hey creepy, fat saz and Hi Steve this is exactly why your children shouldn't be on the internet especially wearing provocative clothing and behaviour.
Of course this is encouraged by creepy and he knows about this. He probably creates content just for the pedalos
Does anyone remember on one of their van trips, think it was in Italy, either Isabelle or Esme told Sarah that Isla was filming a "tiktok" for a random man? Sarah had absolutely no idea that her daughter was performing for a strange man while he filmed her, but once she found out, she didn't give a tit and let Isla crack on.
She said in a comment about Jace going off with a stranger, that not everyone is evil. But a strange man, approaching your preteen daughter and asking to film her dancing, that's not normal behaviour, regardless of where the video was going to end up (and I'm guessing it wasn't tiktok).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Does anyone remember on one of their van trips, think it was in Italy, either Isabelle or Esme told Sarah that Isla was filming a "tiktok" for a random man? Sarah had absolutely no idea that her daughter was performing for a strange man while he filmed her, but once she found out, she didn't give a tit and let Isla crack on.
She said in a comment about Jace going off with a stranger, that not everyone is evil. But a strange man, approaching your preteen daughter and asking to film her dancing, that's not normal behaviour, regardless of where the video was going to end up (and I'm guessing it wasn't tiktok).
She's disgusting and obviously doesn't care if it's shared amongst pedalos and the dark web. This should be criminal because she's purposely encouraging pedalos to interact with her children

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh i saw this on another channel last week.Time for the powers that be on these social media outlets to stop it.Asap.

Reactions: 14
She’s not right in the head and this ‘not everyone is evil’ crap is a load of bull as well. Is that the sort of thing she tells herself to justify what her own husband has done to girls now younger than her eldest daughter at the time it happened? She’s so desperate to keep this sinking ship afloat she’ll do whatever it takes & turn a blind eye to any risk to her children. Worse still is that there are people praising her for what a wonderful mother she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I love the way that they tried to make out it was the site owner's weird idea that they should revisit the old cabin they stayed in last time. As if they'd want somebody going in to poke around and mess it up after it had been prepared for another guest.

Sorry but they are actual freaks, yearning to revisit the toilet where she was supposedly so sick and actually thinking that other people would want to see it and hear about it as well! Sorry to be so vulgar but this trip has largely been a tour of places where they've previously shat, pissed and puked. We've not returned to the crime scene where Creepy chucked the pissy test stick on the dining table but we've been treated to so many other toilet highlights. I can't imagine why this quality content doesn't yield more views. 🙄

Also, on a far more serious note, Creepy referred to Lazy as having PTSD due to their last trip. I'm no expert but surely adverse life experiences and bad memories can simply be just that - ie things which we look back on and don't necessarily feel too good about or uplifted by, but they don't necessarily have a significant lasting impact or require any treatment or 'working through'.

Yeah, Morning Sickness is rough and travelling at that time would've been awful but she clearly didn't have HG so I feel that the PTSD claim is a stretch. Has this PTSD diagnosis been made by a qualified medical professional whose name is not Dr Christopher Ingham?

It has to be said - his ignorant comment is highly offensive to people who have genuinely suffered PTSD and can't just snap out of it by returning to the scene for a 2 minute tour, to "make new memories" and skip away all better.

It's not the first time that Chris has made this kind of flippant comment, trivialising mental health conditions, most notably like when he said that he cured his "head thoughts" by basically snapping out of them and also his claims of OCD despite evidence to the contrary.

As a so-called influencer, it's dangerous for him to trivialise conditions and illnesses which require proper treatment for serious, debilitating symptoms. He's an ignorant fool who shouldn’t chuck about such bold claims when some of his viewers will be genuinely struggling with such issues which deserve more respect.

The Inghams' constant over-egging of every aspect of their lives, over-dramatising everything to the nth degree is actually quite exhausting to follow and just comes across as tiresome, pathetic and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't really get the obsession with reminiscing about the last trip and in particular the focus on the pregnancy and when she found out. They have other children but have never gone on about where they were when they found out or anything that happened in the pregnancy. They lived in different homes than where they do now but never drive to the old ones to feel nostalgic about previous pregnancies or babies. Even on other trips where they have gone to the same places over and over I haven't noticed the same level, more just that they are doing the same things because that's all they know so it's easy.

Sarah never even wanted another baby so why do they feel the need to point out every place she visited whilst feeling sick, when it must have been a miserable time to be feeling ill, stuck in an overcrowded van, pregnant when she didn't really want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No but weren't they don't the video requests things around that time? Maybe some one paid for one and just wanted isla? Which in itself is disgusting if that's what that was.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Same thing with the insurance claim stories that they seem to come up with each holiday. Mila throwing the camera into the pool for example, someone stealing his money, the lost tablet etc etc. Funny how it’s never vlogged when these mishaps occur but they always have a story to tell.
That time his drone went into a large body of water. I think it was possibly before Jace or not long after he was born

Reactions: 10
No but weren't they don't the video requests things around that time? Maybe some one paid for one and just wanted isla? Which in itself is disgusting if that's what that was.
It wasn't online, it was in person. Isla was literally being filmed by a strange man on the street and not only did her parents allow it, they pay so little attention to their children while out, that they hadn't noticed it was happening.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
It wasn't online, it was in person. Isla was literally being filmed by a strange man on the street and not only did her parents allow it, they pay so little attention to their children while out, that they hadn't noticed it was happening.
Didn't Isla (and possibly Esme too) perform a dance for the guys at a garage in Spain or Portugal? I have a vague recollection of something like that happening.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.