The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Fat Saz and the kids had enough and wanted to go home? And Creepy has agreed to booking a lodge and a shopping haul for the hyper chipmunk (sorry, her million mile an hour high pitched voice just does my bleeping head in) to shut them up so he can continue on his epic adventure

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My hubby passed away from a bleed on the brain too, sending out positive thoughts to them all
Such a cruel thing!! So much love to you!!

I do love this tattle family. A lot of you know more than my real life friends. We share highs and lows together and genuinely all feel for each other. Best strangers everxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If it happened exactly as they said it did and they didn't plan it/ weren't at fault in any way, there's no reason whatsoever to not show the footage. Infact Chris would be jumping at the chance to clickbait and show "raw, horror crash" footage.
They started a time-lapse at the start of a 150km road that they had no plans of crashing on 🤐 you would make sure you had enough battery/room on the memory card to make it to the end, because what would be the point otherwise.
Same thing with the insurance claim stories that they seem to come up with each holiday. Mila throwing the camera into the pool for example, someone stealing his money, the lost tablet etc etc. Funny how it’s never vlogged when these mishaps occur but they always have a story to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bit off topic so sorry but I've just been told that Dave Ravenscroft of the R Family (enemies/besties of the Inghams/inspiration behind Aurora's name) is in a coma following a bleed on the brain. His wife is due to give birth anytime.
Just read they are switching the life support of tomorrow , so sad never meeting his new daughter, Sarah was due to be induced today or tomorrow 💔

sorry this is of topic

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Esme has been in a mood the whole arctic trip and I don’t blame her she’s had 1 decent day skiing and that’s it. I’m glad she’s demanding stuff of them , big Saz is raging u can tell 😂 looks like they are buying her stuff to keep her sweet or maybe she was going to let the cat out the bag regarding the fake crash 👀

Isabelle not asking for anything , she’s just happy having sleepovers with her 5yr old brother 🙄

Also I bet that cabin they are in just now is a freebie

Reactions: 28
Esme has been in a mood the whole arctic trip and I don’t blame her she’s had 1 decent day skiing and that’s it. I’m glad she’s demanding stuff of them , big Saz is raging u can tell 😂 looks like they are buying her stuff to keep her sweet or maybe she was going to let the cat out the bag regarding the fake crash 👀

Isabelle not asking for anything , she’s just happy having sleepovers with her 5yr old brother 🙄

Also I bet that cabin they are in just now is a freebie
She's not asking for anything because they have made her feel like she should be grateful for them ruining her life. It's mental, she's so conditioned it's scary!!

Reactions: 25
Chris supposedly been rolling around on the floor with the dogs and giving them loads of fuss at the place they are saying. Sarah said something about how comments will be full of ‘shame you can’t look after the one you’ve got’ and Chris says ‘get a life’ in the background. Oh the irony of someone like Chris Ingham saying those words 🤣 He knows if anyone does say anything they’ll be spot on. They don’t care about that dog or they’d be taking her with them on these extended travel trips. Bet she doesn’t go on the next big adventure either and where are the poor guinea pigs? Will they be gone for good when they get back home?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just read they are switching the life support of tomorrow , so sad never meeting his new daughter, Sarah was due to be induced today or tomorrow 💔

sorry this is of topic
I just saw the go fund me they’ve set up for his funeral. Absolutely tragic for those children and the baby he’ll never meet. Just goes to show, you never know what is round the corner.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

sorry this is of topic
oh my goodness!! How very sad 😢 The pain they all must be in and his wife being pregnant too. It’s incomprehensible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah just heard the news also 😢 Dave was a top guy a real family man and I send prayers to all his gorgeous kids and wife Sarah and new baby soon to be here at this devastating time 💚 been watching r family vlogs for past 5 years and can’t believe this news so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Lazy was quick to point out Esme was using 'her own money', because of all the comments on here about where's the set for life funds, what will the girls have to show for all they've given up when the shitshow ends and why do they have to go cap in hand to Creepy when they want to buy something.

As usual they go way over the top with the 'nostalgia'. Going into last year's cabin, "Is that where I cooked eggs? That's where I slobbed on the sofa." Of course they wouldn't stay there for one night because there's no way they'd get up early enough to get themselves and their tit out of that cabin.
Soon Creepy will be crying because it's nearly time to go home, but don't worry they'll soon be off on the next 'adventure'.

Reactions: 25
This proves fatty has no idea what a friend is. The people that run the chalets are not your friends, you met them briefly last year then again this year.
The mere fact they count people as “friends” after very short encounters is testament to their absolute lack of any social skills and etiquette. They are not your friends Sarah they are mere acquaintances and business ones at that because they gift you free cabins.

Reactions: 47
This proves fatty has no idea what a friend is. The people that run the chalets are not your friends, you met them briefly last year then again this year.
offcourse they are best friends. Was this not the one person who did not care if Creepy went for 16 year old girls?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The news about the RFamily is desperately sad. duck knows how Sarah is coping with this. My auntie died the same way. Its scary af. I hope she has an easy birth and loads of support. Utterly heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.