Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shell777

Chatty Member
Omg gadz chris and Sarah still in their sweaty pyjamas having Christmas dinner - just disgusting

love mila Doesnā€™t give a shit about Christmas couldnt care less about her presents and left the dinner table too šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 38

hollymoox

Every few months I remember the whole Loch Lomond debacle and it gives me a right laughšŸ¤£ no mr ingram youā€™re not famous x

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
No doctor is calling anyone on boxing day what a lie. The tubes were never tied in the first place.

belle222

True or false. This is the juiciest part of their whole Xmas vlog. šŸ˜‚

And it has fuck all to do with Christmas.

Only took 28 days to think of something worth watching

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
Imagine packing up to leave that cabin and having to load all that into horse box sod that lol

• Haha
Sorry but Esme had a better reaction over toothpaste than the perfume. Only reason she made the face for the perfume so mummy would understand she had to turn her camera toward her for her reaction...
Itā€™s a tad late for Esme to be concerned about her teeth. The rot has already set in šŸ¤£.

Mila, bless her, was having none of it. She was no performing seal. She loved the plastic shoes which might fit her in years to come. Be-hoped she doesnā€™t fall and hurt her hip.

Little sweetheart has realised she is in charge of her own destiny so is ecstatic to receive a toothbrush. You go Mila, go girl.

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Why does he think his trampoline is a Police problem? They wonā€™t give a crap. He canā€™t take responsibility for anything. Itā€™s your trampoline, deal with it. Seriously he is like an inflated child.

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
It's shocking isn't it. I think we spent more then they did on Isla on my one child and we are nowhere near what they claim to be making.

I always think if you have more then one you should spend the same on each.
I feel awful saying this, and was dubious about even posting it as it might come across as bragging but I hope it doesn't as that's not my intention, we are very mindful of the fact not every one can do this, and throughout the year we try to help others in our community who are less fortunate as much as possible. We spent well over Ā£1500 on my daughter who is Izzy's age, we are not well off by any means but worked very hard and planned and bought stuff way before Christmas to make sure we could her everything we wanted to. Ā£500 of that was a new Oculus 3, she has the 2 but is really into gaming and has every other console, a gaming PC, Iphone 14, an Audio Technia record player so there wasnt much else we could get as her "main" gift. My daughter hates telling people what she has as she feels guilty, her cousin got the Occulus 2 for Christmas and she's not even told him she's had it for two years as she felt bad, never mind telling him she got he newest version.

Every new year, and in the summer, she goes through her things and passes on anything she no longer needs or wants to those less fortunate in our local community. She gave away tons of Harry Potter stuff not long ago, her gaming chair as she got a new pink Razr one, huge plushies from Disney World, lots of unused art things, clothes ect and I'm so proud of her for doing this as it goes to other kids who may not have much. My daughter is incredibly spoiled, I fully admit that, but my first daughter died so my daughter here is my everything, however she doesn't act spoiled, or entitled (in fact shes the complete opposite) as that's not how she was brought up.

I was stunned watching their Christmas video, if they'd wrapped the presents in the actual boxes there would look no where near as much. It's all about how everything looks for them, poor bloody Isla, I bet some of those gifts were for Esme, but they maybe realised they hadnt got Isla enough stuff. Isla got nothing that was fun, or age appropriate, no cool games or toys, I cringed through the full video. Mila was totally ignored when she should have been centre of attention as it's the first Christmas she will understand what's happening. She's a wee sweetheart, I'd do anything to have a lovely little girl like her. Their priorities are totally fucked up. I despise the pair of them. I wonder why Creepy wasn't doing him "you're so, so welcome sweetheart" nonsense he usually does. His absence was very noticeable.

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Cooking Christmas dinner in pjs sheā€™s slept then all of them except Isabelle sit down to the meal in last nights pjs.none of them had a wash and spend all that money on products for EsmešŸ˜€

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Had this response from FH - I hadnā€™t asked if it had been gifted šŸ¤£ clearly had lots of emails, my questions were the safety aspects in overcrowding/hot tub use etc.

Attachments

• Haha
So hang on a minute wasnā€™t December supposed to be so so super busy and exciting?? All they did was go to Disneyland Paris yet again. How is that busy or exciting? The rest was just basic crap. Then Christmas is just the same old boring crap. I know most family channels lack any real talent but at least some of them actually try and make it look interesting and fun. The inghams just lie and keep saying come tomorrow for something epic. Then the epic something is boring and been done before

Chatty Member
Always wonder what people commenting on Esme and Isabelle's social media are hoping to achieve, what they expect them to say. They're teenagers with zero money or prospects, very limited social skills, very limited contact with anybody outside their bubble. They're hardly going to publicly agree that somebody they have to live with is a creep, are they?

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
View attachment 2646166
Well technically EsmĆ© isnā€™t denying that he is
At what time did you screen shot this? Is Esme up messing around on social media after midnight, or is her father pretending to be her in her comment section?

If it is her, at least she knows the allegations are out there. It was bound to happen at some point, but i think that's a good thing. We live in a time where victims receive a LOT of support online. She may be pretty sheltered on youtube with the ifannies, but tik tok is a different game. Her followers that may not know her from YouTube or might have been too young when everything came out about him might start to wonder why commenters are saying things like that, and will start digging deeper. And while I don't like the idea of going after a child online because of what their parent did, the ONLY person to blame for any sort of horrid stuff Esme encounters is her dear father.

And if it is Chris Ingham commenting under Esme's name, talking to other teenagers as a teenaged girl, well... then that wouldn't actually be a total shock either, would it?

• Heart

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
So do we really think Creepy did not know about the drone? He has full controll over their one creditcard. And every purches Sarah does pop up on his phone.
I think Creepy was the one buying it and Sarah bought for her and was pissed that she had not gone further when she saw what he had bought from "her".
---

but why would she then need to borrow Sarahs for pictures.
oh I see at least some came in a box. (The necklace?)
The necklace/choker is not real

Vivianne Westwood have the links either side and not dangling from the middle in the pearls ...my daughter has it last Xmas look at the difference...I cannot find on the Selfridges side or VW site with it dangling from the top

First pic is there's 2nd is my daughters

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ghost82

Chatty Member
So I've added up the value of Esme's Christmas haul so no one else has to.

I've looked up the value of each item she showed in her TikTok, and added on anything from the YT video that I could locate easily online. These prices are based on the average price of the items online today, so if Big Saz was organised, she may have bought some of this cheaper in the Black Friday etc sales.

The Taylor Swift merch in Esme's TikTok looks genuine to me, not replicas- I know too much about Taylor merch. So I've included the prices on the Taylor Swift store in the run up to Christmas. But even if I'm wrong, replica cardigans sell for not far off the price of the real ones.

Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming perfume 30ml- Ā£68
Miss Dior perfume 50ml- Ā£82
Plouise lip kit- Ā£22
Drunk Elephant green moisturiser- Ā£61
Sol De Janeiro red mini travel kit- Ā£28
Drunk Elephant Bronzing drops- Ā£33
Sol De Janeiro pink shower gel 295ml- Ā£23
Sol De Janeiro pink Rio deo- Ā£16
HiSmile serum and toothpaste set- Ā£16
Sol De Janeiro shampoo 295ml- Ā£23
Sol De Janeiro mini conditioner- Ā£12
Vivienne Westwood earrings- Ā£90
Vivienne Westwood pearl choker- Ā£155 (yes, really!)
Glow Recipe watermelon moisturiser 50ml- Ā£36
Glow Recipe watermelon toner large- Ā£31
Glow Recipe avocado cleanser- Ā£25
Glow Recipe dew drops- Ā£31
Glow Recipe mini AHA Night treatment- Ā£19
Plouise Stay Shining lip oil- Ā£13
Plouise protect your pout lip conditioner- Ā£13
Taylor Swift Speak Now cardigan- Ā£70
Taylor Swift bell necklace- Ā£25
Taylor Swift Folklore cardigan- Ā£70
Bath and Body Works candy apple beauty box- Ā£35
XPLR Sam and Colby bomber jacket- Ā£70 (after conversion from dollars)
White Fox hoodie- Ā£53
White Fox Sweatpants- Ā£47
Rare Beauty mini set- Ā£33
Glow Recipe plum serum- Ā£40

Unless my maths is way out, I make that a total spend on Esme this year of Ā£1240.80- and that's not including the iPhone, things like the paints and pyjamas I couldn't track down, the Shein clothes, or anything else that didn't make it into either the YT video or Esme's TikTok.

No way Big Saz spent even half of that on Isla and Mila combined.
Wow! Letā€™s all remember Chris complains whenever Sarah buys anything for any of the other children even if itā€™s cheap clothes in the sales. Itā€™s ridiculous that Esme gets bought nicer things than her 19 year old sister. Fair enough buy her them but donā€™t tell me Isabelle wouldnā€™t have been beside herself opening some of Esmes gifts. Isabelle is a people pleaser, Sarah has said this herself. just because she and Isla donā€™t ask for things doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t deserve them. Isabelle asked for Jordanā€™s and Herman Munster feet decided to talk her out of them and bought her some hello kitty monstrosities. Isabelle and Isla constantly say how much they love the things in their favourite shop Kenji but they didnā€™t get one thing from there. Letā€™s be honest Esme got bought everything she asked for because sheā€™s the pervert dads favourite at the minute. Anyone would think sheā€™s the only Taylor swift fan in the house. They chose to buy Esme 2 Taylor swift cardigans rather than getting Isla and Esme one each. Sarah and Chris are disgusting people. Theyā€™ve conditioned Isabelle to believe that she doesnā€™t like expensive things and shouldnā€™t buy herself much and Isla likes the expensive things Esme likes but gets given a Ā£10 frozen perfume because her creepy father prefers her sister. Itā€™s bizarre to see. They spent so much more on Esme. You should treat your kids fairly. Poor Isla with her ā€œposh coats!ā€ šŸ‘€ Sarah couldnā€™t even pick her one nice coat. If itā€™s cheap sheā€™ll buy it no matter what it looks like. Sheā€™s probably found both of those things on vinted for a tenner. She got told no in Disney when she wanted a Ā£40 dress but they spent Ā£140 on two Taylor swift cardigans for Esme. Why not buy the Disney dress and put it away for Christmas. Isabelle and Isla know whose the favourite and it wonā€™t be forgiven in the future. These people complain about spending a quid on bin bags. Isla liked something while she was in a shop not long ago but was told no because sheā€™s already done for Christmas but theyā€™ll run into selfridges because Esme wants to hold something up on TikTok. šŸ™„

One thing I noticed is that they sat all the children in age order but switched Jace and Mila around so Jace was sat closest to Chris and Sarah yet it was little Mila that needed help opening and got left to play with a toothbrush and some Playdoh for an hour because she didnā€˜t understand all the presents were hers. Look at these from when Jace was a similar age to Mila. They helped him open the presents and interacted with him. Mila was just left in the middle of the wrapping paper looking confused. Itā€™s like they donā€™t even notice sheā€™s there. The way they favour Jace over little Mila disgusts me.

IMG_5487.jpeg

IMG_5486.jpeg

IMG_5488.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry